Mitsubishi WS65613 Light blinking

612 posts / 0 new
Last post
itsmetheoneyouknow
Mitsubishi WS65613, I'm

Mitsubishi WS65613, I'm having a problem with mine but it is not the blinking light, it is actually the screen. I get what looks like ripples going through it and a fuzziness. It use to cut off hwen we turned it off and on but now it stays and dosent't go away.

Kenny1
I have a Mitsubishi WS55513

I have a Mitsubishi WS55513 rear project with the blinking green light condition.It is not continuous but goes out after about 45 sec. Reset brings the same results and diagnostic codes won't come on at all. Any initial solutions would be appreciated. Kenny1

Larry Dillon
In this situation I would

In this situation I would first replace the capacitors inside the DM, but a lot of times the convergence ic's are also bad look at the links below please The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, All kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. Also go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK IC'S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made IC'S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon.
go here to get the correct partshttp://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry

Kenny1
Hi Larry , thanks for the tip

Hi Larry , thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.
Kenny

2 f
As we sit here in the dark...

As we sit here in the dark....

It seems that I follow a long string of similar problems:

Mitsubishi WS-55807 bought: Jan. 2001
Repaired convergence twice.
Now, press power, power button lights... then turns off.
Press and hold menu and input, power button indicates fault in flashes: flash, flash, pause, flash, flash flash. That's 2 flashes, pause, 3 flashes.

Please, I'm ready for the fix. I'm rigt here in McDonough, GA... I dread the trip to Best Buy, I'd rather send someone a bus ticket...
nice cool operation room, thanks for your help!

Roberto Navarro
I have the same kind of tv

I have the same kind of tv and have had the problem for a while but after a few minutes it usually turned on. Yesterday wwhat started happening is that after a minute or so after turning the tv, the image and sound go off,,can not hear or see anything but the green light in front of tv is on.

If I turn off the tv, and back on, I can see the image and hear sound again or another minute and the picture and sound goes off but the tv is on....can you help???

yonisan
Hi,

Hi,
I have a WS65613 which was once repaired for the bliking light problem. No problem there anymore. Recently, the TV is showing ripples/waves that move vertically from top to bottom or viceversa, cant tell. Anyways, the ripples start small and then they grow bigger and eventually go away and pricture is back to normal. At first they went away within 1 minute or so, now they stay sometimes for about 1 hour but they also go away.

Please advice on how to solve problem. I noticed someone has the same problem here but I couldnt tell if his question was answered.

Thanks you in advance for your help.

Regards,

2 f
Did they make rear projection

Did they make rear projection tv's three years ago?

I'm sorry. That was no help. I found a company on-line called digitec and discovered that you can buy all the parts on the board of your tv.

Dude, tv's are now throwaways. Find the best price and buy a new L.C.D. Like I did.

It's cheaper in the long run ...
- tom

Morato
Larry Dillon said:  1-  CHECK

Larry Dillon said:  1-  CHECK FOR 12 VOLTS DC (AC-OFF DETECT) AT PIN 3 OF PC9A21 IF MISSING REPLACE PC9A21 PART # 268P058020 ON THE POWER PCB.  2. SHORT DETECT SHUTDOWN (PIN 13 OF IC700) CHECK FOR OPEN L902 PART # 351P155010 OFF Q904 C (15 V SUPPLY) ON THE MAIN PCB.   2-  SHORT DETECT SHUTDOWN (PIN 13 OF IC700) CHECK FOR SHORTED D913 PART # 264P722010 AND OPEN Z901 PART # 283P039020 (Z905 AND Z900 M.    3-  CHECK FOR BAD CAPACITORS IN DM MODULE.    4- CHECK FOR 10 VDC AT PIN 5 OF IC502 OF LOW, CHECK IC503 PART # 270P704010 ON THE MAIN PCB.   5-  SUSPECT SHORTED WINDINGS OF T5A31 PART # 349P216010 ON THE MAIN PCB.     6- SHUTDOWN AT POWER WITH SELF DIAGNOSIS ERROR 2 2. CHECK FOR LEAKY C9A60 470 PF 1000 V PART # 154P400030, PARALLEL TO D9A57 ON THE POWER PCB 2. SHUTDOWN AT POWER WITH SELF DIAGNOSIS ERROR 2 2. CHECK FOR OPEN FUSES F9A04 AND F9A05 ON THE +24 AND -24 VOLT LINES. IF THE FUSES ARE OPEN THE CONVERGENCE OUTPUT CIRCUIT WOULD BE SUSPECT.  7-  SHORTED HORIZONTAL OUTPUT TRANSISTOR.  8-  COOLENT HAS LEAKED ON THE MAIN BOARD FROM THE CRT'S AND HAS DAMAGED THE MAIN BOARD BEYOND REPAIR. also if the 24 volt B+ and or B- Is missing from the convergence ICs, change both convergence ICs as well as the defective pico fuse in the power supply. This is not a quicky type of repair most likely.     These are a few of my notes on this Set from me and a few of my buds in the buisness.  Good Luck and let us know how you made out with this set.

Larry, I am having the exact same issue with my WS-65613 - as I read through the rest of the responses, it appears that I am not alone,  can you also send me the complete repair manual -  thanks

edlabroad
Larry,

Larry,

I have a ws-55613 model Mitsubishi with the blinking light problem. Please send me the info to fix: [email protected]

Thanks.
Ed

evil
LARRY is no longer with us

LARRY is no longer with us http://www.techlore.com/forum/thread/30723/Farewell-Larry/

You can find the fix for this in the SERVICE MANUAL section of this website.

Pages

Connect With Techlore