Mitsubishi WS65613 Light blinking

612 posts / 0 new
Last post
AZ HORSE GAL
THANKS for your help Larry.

THANKS for your help Larry.
We are up and running again with NO BLINKING GREEN LIGHT!! Thank-You~Thank-You~Thank-You!!!
Cheri

JOEBRO1210
I was just wondering, what is

I was just wondering, what is the best way to clean the lenses.

Jason Christensen
My TV turns off after about 5

My TV turns off after about 5 minutes and very faint pink lines run throuh it. I have a Mitsubishi WS 65613. 60 inch I believe, What can I do to fix it?

April K
Could you send me the info

Could you send me the info also we have tried following the instructions for #3 and replaced the caps using these guidelines www.chrisandnat.com/temp/BlinkingTV.pdf with no success. When we plug it back in still get same blinking light.

My email is [email protected]

April K
NEVER MIND!!! We took the DM

NEVER MIND!!! We took the DM out and placed in it THEN put the cover on like a previous poster suggested....it worked like a charm. THANKS AGAIN!!

Larry Dillon
hope you all did not use

hope you all did not use those cheap Radio Shack Capacitors!!!!!!
Larry Dillon

Blink green Blink
Larry

Larry
Bet you cant guess yeap i to have the blink on a ws65613 could you please send me the fix thanks ---------------- your doing good work here larry .

Michael R.
Larry, The green power/reset

Larry, The green power/reset light continues to blink but the unit will not come on. I unplug everything and when I plug it back in the green light continues to blink but never comes on. Could you please e-mail me the fix? My model number is WS-65613. Thank you very much.

Danny 33
Hello i have diid all the

Hello i have diid all the capacitors, and followed the instructions it worked for a lil bit , then now it shows the picture , but a white line scrolls up and down the picture , anybody know how to fix this one?

P. Walther
Larry, you seem to be the guy

Larry, you seem to be the guy and I'm hoping you can help. I've also got the ws-65613 and the blinking green light problem. I would like to change out the capacitors as you've said. Can you send me the directions? Would be greatly appreciated. email is [email protected]

Xoned
I just came across this

I just came across this thread because my 65613 has the blinking light problem. Wow, the things you find out on the interenet. :-) Larry, it would be greatly appreciated if you would send me repair instructions to [email protected]

Thanks

Eva
Purchased the capacitor kit

Purchased the capacitor kit for this TV at TVREPAIR.COM Replaced the capacitors, but still got the blinking light. Disconnected what they call the

Xoned
Four capacitors from www

Four capacitors from www.digikey.com 2.52. Shipping 4.10. Help from an internet forum, Priceless. Thanks Chris.

Copas
I have the same issue with

I have the same issue with the blinking green LED. Will you please email me the documents to fix this issue. [email protected]

Thanks

DougB
Hi Larry, I've also got the

Hi Larry, I've also got the blinking LED problem on the Mitsubishi WS-65613. I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the factory service manual and other information you have available. Send to [email protected] Thanks

Larry Dillon
sorry we do not answer e

sorry we do not answer e-mails any longer as it is against techlores rules to post your e-mails . causes too many problems so.
The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit or the blinking light kit depending on what your issue is. for your model of TV set,NOTE: a lot of these sets need both kits because of the age. !!! no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kits comes with original Sanyo STK IC'S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made IC'S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases GOOD LUCK!!!

lem
Hi Larry

Hi Larry

It looks like you've helped out a lot of people, hopefully you can help me out too. My husband and I have a Mitsubishi WS-65613 that has the dreaded blinking green light of DEATH :(. It is 5 years old and we've never had a problem with it before. We just moved last week and had to move the tv in the back of a pick up wedged between 2 mattresses and 2 box springs. It was about a 30 mile trip on the highway. Very nerve racking :(. Hopefully you can help us out, we don't have the money to buy a new tv. This is our only real luxury in life, and it will really suck if we lose it. Thanks for any help you can give us. Can you please send the instructions to [email protected] ? We really appreciate it.

OH NO I just saw that you aren't answering anymore emails :( but that was just posted 2 days ago......PLEASE make the exception and help me out if you can

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
that manual is available from the techlores technicians corner on the home page under the resources tab.
Larry D.

fcmiller68
Larry,

Larry,

I have the Mitsubishi WS-65613 and my green light flashes when I turn on the TV. Sometimes it comes on, sometimes I have to reset it and try again. Do you have any suggestions for this?

Thank you,

fcmiller68

trob
Does anyone know how to

Does anyone know how to restore device names on the device menu? I no longer have the option to select Component-1 or Input-1 - somehow (mainly me messing around trying to do something else) they have been deleted.

Larry Dillon
unplug the set for a little

unplug the set for a little while as as far as i know you cannot delete anything on this menu?
Larry??

Xoned
Larry

Larry

Would you kindly direct me to the post regarding the convergence problem for the Mits TVs. I have a 65613 but I am not sure if it is having the convergence issue.

Thanks

Fabel
Dear larry, i as well have

Dear larry, i as well have had the stuopid blinking green light happen to my=e this morning can you send me the info on how to fix it as well thank you

donaldt
larry, i changed the caps

larry, i changed the caps with the 35v caps youb requested from radioshack tv comes on but sometimes shuts off on own please send me any info you could i have the mitsubishi ws-65613 thank you my email is [email protected]

donaldt
larry, i replaced my caps

larry, i replaced my caps wich were swolen with the ones from radio shack tv works but sometimes shuts down any information you could send me would be appreceated thank you email [email protected]

nwsoftball
Larry, I hope you can help.

Larry, I hope you can help.

I replaced the caps in my WS-65613 about two years ago and the set has been fine. Recently it has started changing the video mode randomly. It changes constantly from 1080i Standard to 1080i Wide Expand and then back to standard. It blanks the screen for a second or two as it's switching. I've changed from DVI to RGB with no change in the behavior. When it starts doing this, it's completely unwatchable. It also has been completely unresponsive to the remote at times when it's acting up.

Any ideas? Should I replace the cap's again? I had gotten the capacitors from digikey. I haven't pulled the DM again yet to see if they are bulging. In your opinion, would the kit from tvrepairkits.com make sense?

I've already replaced the set, but would like to sell the old one and would like to be able to give the buyer more confidence than I can at the moment.

Thanks!!!

Larry Dillon
did you post under the proper

did you post under the proper model number? if not let me know the proper model number, and if not then,The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon,

buind
I have a same model 65513.my

I have a same model 65513.my TV has the dreaded blinking light problem.if you have any additional information or instructions for replacing the 4 caps I would appreciate it. My email is [email protected]. Thanks for the great info in this forum.

Patador
I was about to give up on my

I was about to give up on my mitsubishi WS-65809 after replacing the 7 caps, fuses. I even replaced the ICs and any bad resistors. Still keep getting the blinking green light. As I was about to take the tv to the shooting range, I thought I would give it one more look at the DM Board with 7 brand spanking new caps. Pulled out my digital meter and started testing little tiny resistors that I later found out it was Zener Diode. One of the two was bad. Got a new one, replaced it and voila! It worked. So there it is. Whoever is having the same issues I had after replacing 7 caps and still blinking, try testing the Zener diodes. Hope this helps someone.

Larry Dillon
do you have the location

do you have the location number of those zeners??
Larry D.

Pages

Connect With Techlore