Mitsubishi WS65613 Light blinking

612 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anthony 77
Mr. Larry, I see you have

Mr. Larry, I see you have been helping people with this bloody blinking light problem for a long long time. I have now become a victim myself. Could you please send me the repair info for the ws65613. [email protected]. Thank you for your assistance kind sir.

Anthony 77

Mr. Larry, I see you have been helping people with this bloody blinking light problem for a long long time now. I have just become a victim myself. Please send me the fix info for the ws65613. [email protected] . You Sir are sterling. Thank you

SDZ$&$&
Larry, looks like your the

Larry, looks like your the one to go to for the Mitzubishi blinking light problem. We have the WS-65813. Can you send how to fix it to [email protected]
THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Blinklightdisaster
Larry,

Larry,

I too have been cursed by the blinking green light of death, can you send me the repair instructions as well.

[email protected]

thanks

SDZ$&$&
My husband fixed our

My husband fixed our Mitsubishi 65 tv that had the blinking light. Follwed the directions of [email protected] and saved us about $375. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

49er01
Hello I replaced the caps.

Hello I replaced the caps. The picture is back and so is sound but I can't get the colors to converge. Any answer to how?

MAH
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
Having the same blinking green light problem with my WS-55613. Could you please forword the cap repair/purchase info to me at [email protected]
Thanks!!

khogannt
Wow, I have the same blinking

Wow, I have the same blinking green light!
Mits ws-65613

Can I please get a copy of the repair documents?

Thankyou,

Kerry

[email protected]

Lighthouse
Hi Same story. Can you please

Hi Same story. Can you please email me the repair docs. I have a WS65613. [email protected] Thanks

Anthony 77

Mr. Larry, I see you have been helping people with this bloody blinking light problem for a long long time. I have now become a victim myself. Could you please send me the repair info for the ws65613. [email protected]. Thank you for your assistance kind sir.

Anthony 77

Mr. Larry, I see you have been helping people with this bloody blinking light problem for a long long time now. I have just become a victim myself. Please send me the fix info for the ws65613. [email protected] . You Sir are sterling. Thank you

SDZ$&$&
Larry, looks like your the

Larry, looks like your the one to go to for the Mitzubishi blinking light problem. We have the WS-65813. Can you send how to fix it to [email protected]
THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Blinklightdisaster
Larry,

Larry,

I too have been cursed by the blinking green light of death, can you send me the repair instructions as well.

[email protected]

thanks

SDZ$&$&
My husband fixed our

My husband fixed our Mitsubishi 65 tv that had the blinking light. Follwed the directions of [email protected] and saved us about $375. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

49er01
Hello I replaced the caps.

Hello I replaced the caps. The picture is back and so is sound but I can't get the colors to converge. Any answer to how?

Amistad1906
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have been struck with the green blinking light. I have the WS-65613, can you send me the manual for this please

Thank You

Amistad1906
Larry, can you send the

Larry, can you send the repair documents to [email protected]... I have that same problem with the blinking light and would like to take a crack at fixing it

krayziturtle
Going on two years now? I

Going on two years now? I don't know if I've seen an older active thread.
You Larry, are the man.

My friend's WS-65613 has the blink-o-death.
If you would be so kind, please forward the pertinent info to [email protected].

Thanks

BlackIce
I am Dying here ! My Mitsu

I am Dying here ! My Mitsu 65613 has that blinking light disease and it's not the first time. I think everything is bad now. Can I pleeze get some info and part numbers to fix my set? Send to [email protected] Thanks a bunch

Jozipp
WS-55511 with blinking green

WS-55511 with blinking green light. Replaced 7 caps in DM but same problem. Please send any information that might help resurrect my set. Thank you [email protected].

BradBo
Same Blinking light problem

Same Blinking light problem on a Ws-65613. Nothing gets rid of it. Please help.

Fonkngrooven
Will this fix also fix the TV

Will this fix also fix the TV if it starts up with a wavy image for about 15 seconds and then will smooth out just fine? If not is there another fix anyone may know about?

Model WS-65613

Fonkngrooven
Will this fix also fix the TV

Will this fix also fix the TV if it starts up with a wavy image for about 15 seconds and then will smooth out just fine? If not is there another fix anyone may know about?

Model WS-65613

Larry Dillon
The wvey lines is the first

The wvey lines is the first indication thst the capacitors are going bad, leave an e-mail and I will send you sll you need for the fix so you csn save at least 800 bucks to a grsnd!

Fonkngrooven
Thanks be great if you could

Thanks be great if you could provide a fix! email: [email protected]

Dennis Foote
I have the same blinking

I have the same blinking light problem can you send me the info on how to fix it? [email protected]

Dennis Foote
Larry,

Larry,

I have the same blinking light issue on a WS-65613 can you email me the fix?

[email protected]

BradBo
Please send me the fix

Please send me the fix instructions for a ws 65613 with a blinking light. TV still comes on when it feels like it. Send to [email protected]. Thanks, Brad

Renee
Add another model to the mix.

Add another model to the mix. I just fixed my Mitsubishi WS-55613 green blinking light of death by replacing the four capacitors per instructions provided.
I did buy the 20W/40W switchable soldering iron while I was there. The capacitors were now about $7.00. Additionally, I picked up some silver-bearing solder while there.
Have patience. I used a 10x eye loupe to ensure I didn't get too sloppy with my solder. (I'm 44 and probably need glasses, too).

THIS FIX WAS AWESOME!!!

MichieMc
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

I am the latest victim that needs help with my WS-65613 blinking green
light of death. Would you please send your info to [email protected]
Thanks so much for your help!

Pages

Connect With Techlore