Mitsubishi WS65613 Light blinking

612 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
Ok I will send out this

Ok I will send out this informaton to you shortly. Good luck

Mac007
I have a 65" Mits and the

I have a 65" Mits and the power light is blinking. Can anyone send the intructions to fix this.

Thanks 

Larry Dillon
Mac, to where and what's the

Mac, to where and what's the model number of your TV set?

Mac007
It is a 65" Diamond with 9"

It is a 65" Diamond with 9" guns. I've only had it for three years. What a dissapointment. [email protected] 

Larry,

Thanks alot for your quick response. Please send info to [email protected]. I am just not able to spend the dollars for another projection set.

Have a great day.

Mac007
Model WS 65813 Thanks Larry 

Model WS 65813

Thanks Larry 

Larry Dillon
On it's way man. Good Luck

On it's way man. Good Luck with the repair

Mr Mike
Hi,  I have a Mitsubishi WS

Hi,  I have a Mitsubishi WS-65613 that started having the blinking light problem and not responding.  The green power/reset light continues to blink but the unit will not come on.  I unplug everything and when I plug it back in the green light continues to blink but never comes on.  Could you please e-mail me the fix?  Thank you. mike

e-mail: [email protected]

Larry Dillon
MR Mike, I will send out the

MR Mike, I will send out the repair information for your TV set shortly. Good luck with the repair.

chazgriff
I have the blinking light

I have the blinking light problem on a ws 48613. Could any one send me info on locating and removing the DM board and replacing the capacitors.

Thanks,     [email protected]

Larry Dillon
Will be sent out in just a

Will be sent out in just a little bit to you. Good Luck with your Repair

Paul K
Please send instructions for

Please send instructions for fixing the neverending blinking green light on 65613.Frown

Thank you,

[email protected]

JK5478
Larry Dillon said: Tom, I

Larry Dillon said: Tom, I will be sending you out the repair documents so hopefully you will be able to save big bucks on the repair by doing it yourself. Good Luck!

I have a Mits WS48613 with the blinking green light problem could some one please send me information on how to repair.

Larry Dillon
Sure JK, I think I will be

Sure JK, I think I will be the one to send them out to you, but you forgot to say where to send them? LOL. Good Luck with the repair.

Reddy B
Larry Dillon said: Sudheer, I

Larry Dillon said: Sudheer, I sent the info you requested as well as the original factory service manual. Good Luck

Larry,

My Mitsubishi WS-65613 started blinking green for few weeks and does not stop blinking and I cannot turn it on.

Can you please send me the instructions and service manuals to fix this infamous blinking green light problem. I've had this blinking green light problem before but it would stop blinking after blinking for some time. Now it  doesn't stop.  

Please help me to fix this problem.I had  extended waranty whichexpired last december

Please send the information to: [email protected]

Thanks,

Reddy

Thanks Larry.I realised I bought extended waranty and the service agent will take care of it

Thank you for the info

Larry Dillon
reddy, I will have that

reddy, I will have that information out to you in a short while. Good luck with your repair.

Larry Dillon
jk5478 and reddy, I will have

jk5478 and reddy, I will have that info sent out to you very shortly. Good Luck with the repair.

ryanwbd
hey larry could you email me

hey larry could you email me the instructions for the green light problem on the ws65613 i hAVE the same problem. thanks  [email protected]

Jeff Block
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

Same problem here....WS-65613. Any documentation would be much appreciated. Thanks.

edit: Got the email. Thanks. 

Larry Dillon
Ryan and JRS, I will have the

Ryan and JRS, I will have the repair documents out to you in a short while. Good luck with the repair.

Kevincotton
Larry , Please Help me , My

Larry , Please Help me , My Hd 65 in Mitsubishi # 65613 is out with the same simptons as your's was , A nonstop flashing light, DM module, Please tell me how to Replace them?????   [email protected]

Larry Dillon
Kevin, I will have those

Kevin, I will have those repair documents out to you shortly. Good Luck with the repair.

$_Ken
Larry,   Would you please

Larry,   Would you please send me any repair information you may have on the WS-65613 with the blinking green light,  I can do the install of the capacitors if I know exactly where the DM board is located. Is their a class action suit on the product...Kinda seems like an awfully lot of units with the same problem.  Thanks. Ken

[email protected]

steve16
I questioned a class action

I questioned a class action suit myself. I replaced the caps and the tv was working well for a few months and then started acting up again. I replaced the caps again with no fix. I called mitsujunk and there was no help. They seem to ignore the complaints and see no reason for a recall or anything. I have pushed the piece of junk into the garage, purchased an American made 42 "  VIZIO, and am happy. The picture difference between the piece of C%$@ Mitsu and the Vizio are amazing. Do not waste time fixing the "black Fridge" and just purchase an new better tv.

Larry Dillon
Ken, I sent out the repair

Ken, I sent out the repair information to you. Good luck with the repair.

Kevincotton
Larry Dillon said: Kevin, I

Larry Dillon said: Kevin, I will have those repair documents out to you shortly. Good Luck with the repair.

Thank you Larry, I look forward to Receiving it, I Have my Soldering Gun ready

Porsche356A
When I replaced the

When I replaced the capacitors the first time, things went well for a while, and then the problem reoccurred. So, thinking perhaps I had a bad solder joint, I replaced them all again. That worked for a few months and it failed again. Then I thought that maybe the capacitors I had purchased from a local parts house and used were not the high-temp ones, so I researched a high temp replacement and found a Digi-Key (www.digikey.com, 800-344-4539) 1,000uf 16V radial electrolytic capacitor with the right pin spacings and size. Their part number os 493-1287-ND. They are like $0.36 each so I ordered 30 of them so that they would weigh enough to fill a teeny box. These have worked great.

Practically, I had a rough time applying enough heat to desolder the components every time I did the replacements. I eventually got everything cleaned out and replaced the parts, an easy task since they were identical to the original parts. While the TV was opened I cleaned the back side of the front screen. That was a wonderful improvement.

Then I got the other blinking light problem ... but this time it was a power supply chip. I could only surmise that I had a supply problem, so I called the local TV shop. This time it was the IC9C25 part, a 9V Regulator IC on the signal PCB with a part number of 270P677030. The retail price for this part was $20, but I am too afraid to look up what it might cost from Digi-Key this time. Well, the transportation charge for portaging my WS65613 to and from their shop and putting in the new chip accumulated to a $333 bill. Ouch!

Anyway, the Mitsu is back and has been running fine now for several months. I must thought I would share this with the group. Keep your chin up! At least until you can afford one of the new flat-panel megadisplays.

Kevincotton
Larry Dillon said: Kevin, I

Larry Dillon said: Kevin, I will have those repair documents out to you shortly. Good Luck with the repair.

Any luck sending me the info Larry, I'd like to get the parts Friday and get my TV ready for the Fights this weekend, Thank you  [email protected]

Kevincotton
$_Ken said: Larry,   Would

$_Ken said: Larry,   Would you please send me any repair information you may have on the WS-65613 with the blinking green light,  I can do the install of the capacitors if I know exactly where the DM board is located. Is their a class action suit on the product...Kinda seems like an awfully lot of units with the same problem.  Thanks. Ken [email protected]

Ken , I understand that you have a fix for our Mitsubishi Problem, Can you send it to me also? [email protected]

Larry Dillon
Kevin, the repair documents

Kevin, the repair documents and the factory service manual is on it's way to you. Good Luck

Kevincotton
Could someone Please send me

Could someone Please send me the Fix for my 65613 with the constant green flashing light. [email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore