612 posts / 0 new
Last post
phil79stl
if i could get instructions

if i could get instructions on how to replace modules in 65 mitsubishi

Greg-MO
Hi Larry.

Hi Larry.

Similar to everyone else, my Mitsubishi WS-65613 has the infamous "flashing green LED". When you have a few free moment, would you send me a copy of the repair instructions and the service manual for the WS-65613.

Thanks for all the help.
Greg
[email protected]
BTW - excellent posting!!

TVTimeout
I too am suffering from

I too am suffering from "blinking light syndrome" on my WS-6513. My problem is the same as all of the other posts.

Will you be so kind as to send me the same instructions for fixing the problem.

Thanks!

sradingy
Larry,

Larry,

I am having the same issue as many others with a WS-65613. Can I get a copy of the repair instructions and servie manual?

Thanks for you assist

Matt
[email protected]

Line-x
Larry,

Larry,

I am also having the same problem with led blinking. Can you please send me a copy of the instructions and service manual?

Model- ws- 65513

Thanks for the help
Chris
[email protected]

ratliff2
Larry,

Larry,
Can you help me out with the flashing green light? Misubishi WS-65613

[email protected]

Thank you

ronnystef
Hey Larry could you please

Hey Larry could you please send me the schematics for the ws65613 so I can repair this blinking green light of death and get back to HD heaven. They can be sent to [email protected] Thanx

bertmunson
my tv turns on fine just as

my tv turns on fine just as normal , but then screen just appears to roll upward at a very fast pace. any ideas what this might be? thanks

bert

Larry Dillon
while the picture i rolling

while the picture i rolling try and put the menu on snd let me know if the picture still is rolling.

RavenStar
Larry Dillon said: I have

Larry Dillon said: I have sent you the documentaion you requested, as well as the factory service manual. Good Luck

Larry, will you please send me the service documentation as well. I'm trying to fix a WD-65613 for a friend. I see from most all of the posts that it will likely be the 4 cap problem. I just want to make sure I have all the possible info I can before I do this fix. I like to be thorough when taking on projects. So if you please, send me what you got! Thank you. [email protected] By the way, if you can recommend what caps I will need to replace the old ones and where to find them, it would be appreciated.

Dave 228
I too would like the

I too would like the instructions for the binking green light of Hades. Its a ws 65613.

Nice when it was working

I am at [email protected].

Tech Junkie
Larry, I too have the green

Larry, I too have the green blicking light problem on my Mits 55909. I would be grateful if you will send me the service manual and repair documentation.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks very much for your help.

nyky
yes i too have the green

yes i too have the green light no tv effect HELP thx

du1sbo
Hi larry, i have the same

Hi larry, i have the same problem in my WS-65613 65 inch TV, the green light of death. The green light does not stop blinking all day long. could you send me the documents that you are sending to people?? Thank you sir. God Bless.

[email protected]

Nancy5670
I'm having the same problem.

I'm having the same problem. Can someone e-mail me the fix for my WS65613 with the flashing light that won't come on. Thanks

Nancy

Nancy5670
Larry Dillon said: send to

Larry Dillon said: send to where Nancy?

[email protected]

Thanks

tmaine
larry,how are ya?

larry,how are ya?
i also have a 65613 mits,,but my problem is that it will not recieve any channels from my cable line,,like it has no antenna.plus a rolling picture onthe antenna A screen,,but not the antennaB,,,any suggestions,,thanks,,tim

du1sbo
Larry, just to give updates,

Larry, just to give updates, my green blinking light still does not stop. i unplugged the power cord and plugged it in again, still the same thing. I am just waiting for the documents. Thanks for helping people.

[email protected]

JeffK
Larry,

Larry,
I have a mits ws-65613 and I too have the never ending blinking green light. I don't use this tv much but it has never given me any problems...until now. It has never cut off etc. Today I turned it on and got the blinking light. Tried to unplug and reset without success. I have been all over this site and have read the many problems that people are having. Could you please send me the info that you send to people for the fix. Also is there any info on cleaning this thing while I have it open? Thank you in advance for all the help. This could take hours but would be worth it to save the money. Jeff

[email protected]

raygon
hi larry

hi larry
i have a ws-65613 when i plug it in the light starts blinking then it stops i hit the power button then you can hear a relay click one time then the light stars blinking again ,any help would be great
[email protected]

thanks ray

du1sbo
hi Larry, i followed the

hi Larry, i followed the instructions on replacing the 4 caps. when i plugged the DM module back, i keep hearing a clicking noise in the power board (the brown board in the middle) any idea what it the reason?? Thanks for helping.

trob
I have the WS-65613 and today

I have the WS-65613 and today it wouldn't turn on - the green LED just blinks. I have also tried unplugging, resetting, etc, but it appears to have a real problem that resetting won't fix. Can you also send me the info that you have provided to the others with the same problem? Thanks.
Tom

My email address is [email protected]

trob
Larry Dillon said: Tom, send

Larry Dillon said: Tom, send to where??!!

Sorry, I forgot the addresses were hidden:

[email protected]

dbinford
Larry,

Larry,

I have the same blinking lite issue on my 65". Can you send me the documentation please? Send it to [email protected].

Thanks

SouthPaw
I have a blinker also and am

I have a blinker also and am trying to locate the caps. CAn some send neme the doc also? Thanks for the help

Larry Dillon
I need a model number of the

I need a model number of the set and an e-mail address.

SouthPaw
Thanks. I found the repair

Thanks. I found the repair procedure and found all four caps bulged. I carefully replaced them with 1000uf 16 V caps. The set still blinks. It is a WS65613. I have also tried a reset. Help! [email protected]

Larry Dillon
Dopfel, I sent you some files

Dopfel, I sent you some files to follow, pay close attention to th instalation at the end of the procedtur.very inportant! Good luck

phillyfocused
I too, like many, am having

I too, like many, am having the same problem with my WS-65513. At first the green light would blink sometimes and then the light would either stop blinking and I can cut the TV on or the TV would turn on by itself, now, the green light just blinks continuously. I have the owners manual, but please send me the instructions on how to fix this issue.

With all of these complaints does anyone know if Mitsubishi issued a recall on this part or any other type of service to make this problem right? In any event, Larry I too can use any help you can offer. Please email the solution to [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Bruce S
Mr. Dillon (Marshall Dillon?

Mr. Dillon (Marshall Dillon? From Gunsmoke?),

I've got the WS65613, same blinkin' problem as everyone else here.

I've downloaded ChrisandNat's instructions ( http://www.chrisandnat.com/temp/BlinkingTV.pdf ) and would greatly appreciate you forwarding any further documentation before I attempt repair. I've got reasonable electronic tech experience (I started with building Heathkit gear in the 60's) but I'm no "engineer" (e.g. no 'scope in my workshop).

[email protected]

Regarding your problem identified below, you can get a free Subnet Calculator freom SolarWinds here:
http://www.solarwinds.com/register/MoreSoftware.aspx?Program=92

I still recommend understanding the theory behind it, but it's a good little tool.

Best Regards,
Bruce

"Very cool David. I like your profession as a 52 year old going back to college to learn networking. I have found subnet masking to be the most difficult so far. I will certainly help you out man. Maybe you can do the same for me? Good luck with the repair."

Pages

Connect With Techlore