Mitsubishi WS65613 Light blinking

612 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
The service manual will show

The service manual will show you where everything should be. The repair documents are on their way. Good Luck

alwaysbrokentv
I have a mitsubishi wt-42311,

I have a mitsubishi wt-42311, that when you plug it in it blinks 4 times then you can hear the sound coming from the speakers but no picture. Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

JK5478
JK5478 said: Larry Dillon

JK5478 said:

Larry Dillon said: Sure JK, I think I will be the one to send them out to you, but you forgot to say where to send them? LOL. Good Luck with the repair.

Changed the capacitors, still have green blinking light- any ideas?

Does any one have an idea what else could be wrong

kdhough
Larry Dillon said: Kevin, I

Larry Dillon said: Kevin, I will get those out to you ASAP. Good Luck with the repair!

Larry, I just received my new parts, and I'm going to try the repair this weekend. I'll keep you posted!

Kevin

XXRoccoXX
Larry,

Larry,

I see that you've helped out a whole lot of people with this capacitor issue.  My TV started doing the same thing last week.

I have the WD-65732.  Can you be so kind to help me out also?  I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.....Rocco

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
JK5478, Take out the DM and

JK5478, Take out the DM and remover the cover and then resinstall the DM board, making sure it is seated corrctly into the main board into the connectors at the bottom connectors. Then plug the set in and see if the light stops flashing after a minute or so. If it does, unplug the TV set and resinstall the case around the DM.

Larry Dillon
Sorry Rocco, different set,

Sorry Rocco, different set, different model number for this problem.

XXRoccoXX
Larry, thanks for the quick

Larry, thanks for the quick reply.

So, do you think that the capacitors are the problem on the WD-65732?

Larry Dillon
It very well could be BUT the

It very well could be BUT the DM is completely different then the other DM boards.

XXRoccoXX
Got it! 

Got it! 

I appreciate your time.  Thanks.

pjfranks1509
Can someone give me the part

Can someone give me the part number for the caps?  I have a ws-55813.  I have removed the DM board and have located the caps?  Just need the part numbers to complete the job.  Thanks in advance.

Sat420
Larry, could you email me the

Larry, could you email me the info on my WS-65613. Just got the steady blinking green light on my big screen. Thank you for your help.

David,

[email protected]

stealthman
Larry,

Larry,

I'm having the same blinking green light on my WS-65613. Can you or another member send me the repair instructions please?

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Larry Dillon
stealthman, Those repair

stealthman, Those repair instructions will be out to you soon. Good Luck

stealthman
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
stealthman, Those repair instructions will be out to you soon. Good Luck

Got it.

I will replace the caps this coming weekend. 

Thank you. 

Larry Dillon
great! Let us know how you

great! Let us know how you make out with this repair.

King
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
I am having the same problem as everybody was mentioned on this forums.
My TV model is WS55513. can you or member of this forums send me a copy?
My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
-K

Larry Dillon
Yes I will King. Good luck

Yes I will King. Good luck with the repair.

King
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
Got you email, and I will try to open and order the parts.
Again thanks for such a quick response. I will update the forums once I am done with the repair.
Thanks again.
-- K

Rich234
HELP!!! ok i got the caps

HELP!!! ok i got the caps today i soldered them in correctly. ran home reinstalled the dm pluged in all the cables and turned it on. got a blinking green light for about a minute then i turned it on. and presto it worked for about a minute then the screen whent blank sound whent off, and it looked all squigly like an old antena tv that wasnt tuned rite.and it even made a high pitched whine noise very faint just like an old rhf tv that wasnt tuned completely in to a station. rechecked every thing reseated every thing. i popped in an sd card in the front slot and selected sd card on the tv and i played the sd card but it had a rolling picture again just like an out of tune tv. any ideas?????
thanks larry

Rich234
HELP!!! ok i got the caps

HELP!!! ok i got the caps today i soldered them in correctly. ran home reinstalled the dm pluged in all the cables and turned it on. got a blinking green light for about a minute then i turned it on. and presto it worked for about a minute then the screen whent blank sound whent off, and it looked all squigly like an old antena tv that wasnt tuned rite.and it even made a high pitched whine noise very faint just like an old rhf tv that wasnt tuned completely in to a station. rechecked every thing reseated every thing. i popped in an sd card in the front slot and selected sd card on the tv and i played the sd card but it had a rolling picture again just like an out of tune tv. any ideas?????
thanks larry

sedallaspa
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
A friend of mine has the blinking light problem after moving her TV too many times. I'm going to troubleshoot in your recommended order, but after reading these posts, I think it just might be that the DM board is not seated properly.

Could you send me the capacitator replacment fix in case I get in there and find them blown? Her set is a Mitsubishi Model#55615 SN#551217 built 11/04

Your articles are a great help as I am an self employed electronic technician and mostly operate in the computer field but am more and more involved in TV repair when I bid on jobs.

Thank You,
Steven Evans
[email protected]

Larry Dillon
Replace the capacitors first

Replace the capacitors first anyway! The DM would not shift just because it is moved. It is when the set gets unplugged or when you lose the electrical power is when you have the flashing light problem because the capacitors are bad. I will send you the info for the repair ASAP. Good luck

dwb346
Hi Larry, same problem here

Hi Larry, same problem here with my 65613 and the blinking green light. The repair documentation would be great if you would forward it to me as well. Thanks a million! [email protected].

Zanto
Larry,

Larry,

I have a WS55813 with the blinking green light issue.  Please forward repair info to [email protected]

Thanks!

DTonnessen
Larry,

Larry,
I'm having the same blinking green led issue on my WS-65613. I would greatly appreciate if if you could forward me the same repair information & service manual. Thank you in advance! [email protected]

DTonnessen
Thank you very much Larry! I

Thank you very much Larry! I'll let you know how it goes.

mamagh
Larry

Larry

Would you please send me the documentaion and service manual for Mitsubishi WS65613. My 65" rear projection Mitsubishi HDTV that is about 3 years old. When it is plugged in the light continues to blink non-stop.

Thanks

[email protected]

karter74
I'm not sure if this is

I'm not sure if this is applicable, but my WS-55909 is having the same blinking light problem as others have posted. We had a lightning storm, but it was plugged into a surge protector. Unfortunately, it hasn't turned on since.... I can hear a capacitor making a noise, and wanted the service manual to help guide me in their replacement. Also, where does everyone go to buy these capacitors? Radioshack has similar ones, but not to the temp rating the originals are specified for.

Larry Dillon
I will send you the repair

I will send you the repair quide for this model If you leave an e-mail address. Good luck with the repair

Pages

Connect With Techlore