Mitsubishi WS65613 Light blinking

612 posts / 0 new
Last post
WS65613 Dave
Larry, I will be doing DM

Larry, I will be doing DM Caps repair soon and wondering if you have pictures of repair that you can e-mail me?

Thank You,

Dave

Larry Dillon
naetech, no you need to use

naetech, no you need to use what is in the set. Use the same number that is mounted on the heat sink. But, make sure that is an original part. Local part houses usually sell what they call factory rejects or aftermarket parts really cheap. If your not paying at least 25 or 30 bucks, don't buy it. Make sure it is an original Sanyo part. that is who makes the IC's

Larry Dillon
dave to where? I cannot

dave to where? I cannot simply say "to Dave"

WS65613 Dave
sorry my bad, Dave at pbairs

sorry my bad, Dave at [email protected]

WS65613 Dave
please send pictures of DM

please send pictures of DM cap replacement for ws-65613, to [email protected]

thanks

dave

Larry Dillon
lOL, Yes I will, I will have

lOL, Yes I will, I will have that info out to you shortly. Good Luck with your Repair

dusterguy
lary i wanted to say thank

lary i wanted to say thank you 4 your help and i have ben able to cure my beloved 55" tv

thanks to u and it only cost me 20.00 to fix and i did it all myself

i took some pix on the way and sent them to u 

thanks sooooo much

Jon 

Larry Dillon
Cool, I am glad you repaired

Cool, I am glad you repaired your TV set. great news!. You save a bundle of cash! Congrats on the repair.

dusterguy
dusterguy said: lary i wanted
Larry Dillon
I have the photos already,

I have the photos already, thank you. But for those who do not, here they are. Very similar to those already provided, but good job at the elaboration.

rbc1225
Larry:

Larry:

The documents on the replacement of the caps were great. The fix worked perfectly and now we can watch or wonderful 65" again.

Thanks again

Rusty

Larry Dillon
Rusty, great news man! Do not

Rusty, great news man! Do not forget to take off the front screen and clean the lens and mirrors. Makes a world of difference on most TV sets.

rbc1225
Ok will do.

Ok will do.

Thanks again

Rusty

InTheWater
Larry,

Larry,

Man!!!  You made me look like a genius and I have more than maintained my McGYVER title.  $1.19 per capacitor, $5.13 total w/tax, though I did have to put in larger 25V ones due to a rush order for the holidays.  2 hours to pull the board, 1hour bench work and 45 minutes to reassemble.  Cleaned the lenses and mirror and the picture now pops again.  My neighbor cannot thank you enough. Thanks again and have a very merry Christmas,

John in Long Beach,CA 

Larry Dillon
Glad I could help, Merry

Glad I could help, Merry Christmas to you as well.

Labchief
Larry,   Chris Armstrong sent

Larry,   Chris Armstrong sent this link to me which also has the repair manual and other great information that can be down loaded without Pando.  There are also some additional pictures and instructions that will help in the repair.  To the others that are having this problem, this fixed my TV right before the big football game, it's easy! and only takes about an hour!  Thanks again Larry and have a great New Year!

P.S.    If you will send me your mailing address I have a X-Mas gift to send  you!    

Larry Dillon
Glad you repaired your TV set

Glad you repaired your TV set man. Yea I sent him the manual for this but thats ok with me. Have a great New Years.

donlam
I have the same problem with

I have the same problem with my 65 in. and would like to know the trick on how to fix it..... if anyone could help me fix it would be great email or by phone 8135310390 Thank You so much

Larry Dillon
I need the model number as

I need the model number as well as your e-mail address.

donlam
ws-65613   Mitsubishi   and

ws-65613   Mitsubishi   and my e-mail adress [email protected]....

Its the same blinking green light ! One time it came on ,  but now its back to the same green light.

If you could please send me an instructual manual and how to fix it that would be greatly appretiated!

Best Regards,

Troy Hierleier

Larry Dillon
Troy, I can certainly help

Troy, I can certainly help you out with that. Good Luck with the repair.

Snap
Larry,

Larry,

Hi.  I also have a never-ending blinking light issue with my 65" Mitsubishi - WS65613.

Can you please send me the docs necessary to resolve this issue?  I would greatly appreciate it. 

My email address is: [email protected]

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.

Larry Dillon
Sure snap, will get them

Sure snap, will get them right to you man. Good luck with your repair.

Cariha
I am having this same problem

I am having this same problem with my WS65613.. I was ready to give it away, when I looked on here and saw that this is something can be fixed easier... Any help info would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you so much! [email protected]

drp146a
I am also in need of the

I am also in need of the manual for a WS-65613 Mitsubishi. I would appreciate it if you could send it to me at [email protected]. Thanks, Dan

Larry Dillon
Dan and Cariha, I will send

Dan and Cariha, I will send you out the common repair fix for this TV set tonight. Good Luck with the repair.

Tom T
Larry Dillon said: Dan and

Larry Dillon said: Dan and Cariha, I will send you out the common repair fix for this TV set tonight. Good Luck with the repair.

Hello Larry,

My Mit. Tv, WS65613, blinked for 3 or 4 days then it's not turn on any more.

Could you please email me the instruction to fix that problem?

[email protected]

Thanks.

Tom T

Larry Dillon
Tom, I will be sending you

Tom, I will be sending you out the repair documents so hopefully you will be able to save big bucks on the repair by doing it yourself. Good Luck!

VSG
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Whew!  I read 13 pages, and I'm stuck.  I first fixed my girlfriends Mitsubishi, and then thought: "That was easy!".  I got cocky and thought I'd pick up a cheap $200 WS 65713 anno 2004, which was a step up from the gf's.  I replaced the 4 caps, and no luck.  The dude who sold it to me said that the repairman had quoted about 400 to replace caps and 1 relay...

Would you be so kind as to send me the manual as well?

[email protected]

thanks!

WoodHouse
Larry,

Larry,

We have a WS-65613 with the dreaded blinking light and it will not come on.  In the past, it has turned off suddenly and then after the blinking light was on for a minute, you could turn the tv back on.  We thought it had to do with our neighbors remote.  After finding this site, I see that we were wrong.  Could you please email the info to fix the tv????  Thank you so very much.

[email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore