Mitsubishi WS65613 Light blinking

612 posts / 0 new
Last post
Heza
Larry I too have the blinking

Larry I too have the blinking light syndrome. You would be a life saver if you could send me information on a  ws-65613. [email protected] thanks alot

Larry Dillon
I have sent out the repair

I have sent out the repair info. Good Luck to you all!

howard
 Hi Larry my ws-55613 seems

Hi Larry my ws-55613 seems to have the same problem will you add me to the list also, thanks Brian.  importautospecial@sbcglobal

Larry Dillon
I already have you on my list

I already have you on my list to go out this morning.

Charity
Larry, I also have the famous

Larry, I also have the famous blinking light problem. I think that you are great for sharing this information; is there any way you can add me to the long list of people to receive the instructions for repair? Model number is WS65613. I really appreciate any help you could give me, thank-you in advance.<br /><br />[email protected]

Charity
Larry, I also have the famous

Larry, I also have the famous blinking light problem. I think that you are great for sharing this information; is there any way you can add me to the long list of people to receive the instructions for repair? Model number is WS65613. I really appreciate any help you could give me, thank-you in advance.

Sorry Larry I placed my e-mail address wrong on the post above, please use this e-mail address:

chris.sturdivant.gatech.edu

Larry Dillon
It will go out later this

It will go out later this morning. Good Luck

Dianem
Hey guys, Seems this problem

Hey guys, Seems this problem is pretty common... have had my mits WS656113 for 3 or 4 years now, and i got the blinking light problem.... Would it be possible to have the manual emailed to me too? Its sunday right now and i should be watching football on my bigscreen =(

Lourdes
I did the procedure on my

I did the procedure on my 65813 and the light still kept blinking so I did what Garrett did and it worked.  So to save some time when you are ready to install the DM install it without the shield to insure all the connections are seated then put on the shield and secure it.  Thanks to Larry, Todd and everyone else that helped.  Mani 

Larry Dillon
I guess your too PISSED OFF

I guess your too PISSED OFF to tell us where to send it too?

Laptop
larry,

larry,

I also have the dreaded Green Blinking light issue....could you send me the instructions for the repair I think I will give it a shot.   I have a Mitsubishi WS-65813.

Email :  [email protected]

Thank you for your help it is appreciated!!

Heza
Thanks Larry fix my in about

Thanks Larry fix my in about 1.5 hours. Just a few dollars for parts.

Larry Dillon
j2. It will go out in a

j2. It will go out in a little bit on tonights mailing. Good luck!

Sudheer
Larry,

Larry,

I have a Mit-65613 with the blinking green light problem. 

You had already sent me the instructions earlier.

Question I have is about the replacement capacitor: Digikey has the 16V 1000uF caps on backorder. Not sure when they will get them. Can the 25V cap be used instead (same ratings 1000uF, 105C, 10000 hrs etc). These are just 2.5mm larger in diameter than 16V. 

Thanks

Sudheer 

Larry Dillon
Try Mouser electronics. In

Try Mouser electronics. In some versions of the DM board the larger capacitors will fit.

robertem
Hello larry,

Hello larry,

Could you please send me the instructions also.   I have the Mitsubishi WS-65813.

Email :  [email protected]

Thank you for your help!!

Larry Dillon
Tucker@, I will have them

Tucker@, I will have them there soon. Good Luck

bwill71
Larry,

Larry,

I sure am glad I ran into this Thread.  I have the blinking light issue, my model is WS-55613.  The service manual and info on the fix would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

[email protected]

mctutt
hi larry, just came across

hi larry, just came across your site looking for information on my mitsubishi ws 65623 blinking lihgt problem Wow was I shocked to realize that this is such a huge problem. Anyway tvs doing its blinking light thing... read all the instructions on how to change the capacitors still a little unclear in the soldering part. Could you send me the manual and or any tips. Mow realize I.m a female trying to do this...... is it possible.... ???? Would appreciate any help. thanks if I fix this the kids still have a christmas  thanks... [email protected]

xbkjg85
hey, i have a mits ws656113

hey, i have a mits ws656113 as well, and after 3-4 years, I have the blinking light problem too! seems pretty common.... i would appreciate a copy of the manual emailed to me at [email protected] when you get a chance, watching tv on a 13 inch just aint cutting it!

Larry Dillon
bwill, mctutt, and, xbkjg,

bwill, mctutt, and, xbkjg, the info will be sent out to you this morning. If you have no experience at soldering, maybe find a friend or someone who knows how to work on solid state electronics. Good Luck

ELENA
Hello,

Hello,

I also have the green blinking light problem on model WS65613.  Will you please email me the instruction on how to fix it.  [email protected]   Thank you.

ramirez33
Larry Dillon said: I have

Larry Dillon said: I have sent you the documentaion you requested, as well as the factory service manual. Good Luck

hey larry can you please send me the instructions on how to fix my 65 incher tv please

[email protected]

ramirez33
Larry Dillon said: I have

Larry Dillon said: I have sent you the documentaion you requested, as well as the factory service manual. Good Luck

hey larry can you please send me the instructions on how to fix my 65 incher tv please

[email protected]

club
Hello Larry:

Hello Larry:

You are AWESOME!!! The hardest part of the whole process was finding the right capacitors, but once they were installed, and after the initial startup and going through the thrilling wait for the green light to go out, it did and the TV WORKED!!!!  I can´t thank you enough. One thing that helped a lot was a de-soldering tool I got at Radio Shack, once you remove the old capacitors, heat up the solder on one side and use the tool on the opposite side and it sucks it right up, leaving the holes for the new capacitors clean and clear. Again, thanks a lot for your great advice and for anyone doubting their ability to do this repair, It's very straightforward and very fulfilling to do... GO FOR IT!!

Larry Dillon
jocadibu, that's great news

jocadibu, that's great news man! It is very satisfying to do this. And No, it is not really that hard to do.

Larry Dillon
ramirez33, they are on there

ramirez33, they are on there way man. Good Luck

Larry Dillon
ELENA, I have included you in

ELENA, I have included you in the very next mailing of these documents and the fix. Good Luck with the repair!

fjintx
Sudheer said: Larry, My

Sudheer said: Larry, My Mitsubishi WS-65613 started blinking green this morning and does not stop blinking and I cannot turn it on. Can you please send me the instructions and service manuals to fix this infamous blinking green light problem. I've had this blinking green light problem before but it would stop blinking after blinking for a long time (30min to 1 hour). This morning it started blinking again but doesn't stop.    Are there any precautions one must take to attempt such a repair other than simply unplugging the unit. I'm sure I can solder the new caps. Please send the information to: [email protected] Thanks, Sudheer 

Sudheer,

Did you ever receive any technical information from Larry Dillon?  If so, would you please forward to me?  He has his PM turned off and cannot receive PM's.
Thanks,
Frank

fjintx
Larry Dillon said: raven, I

Larry Dillon said: raven, I am sorry the repair did not go as expected. There are many factors involved when doing this repair. There could be adittional bad capacitors in the power supply, or perhaps a problem with the power supply regulation. These are things that a novice would not be able to repair and these should only be handled by a pro.

Larry,
I'm make semiconductors and now it's time to fix one in my Mitsubishi WS-65613.  It has the constant blinking light syndrome.  Would you please forward any technica informatio you have to [email protected]

Thanks,
Frank

Pages

Connect With Techlore