Mitsubishi WD-52525 has a continuious blinking light

1707 posts / 0 new
Last post
Idavid58
I have been reading this

I have been reading this thread about the mitsubishi 52525 and the fast blinking green light. I need the repair info if you would send it to me please.
[email protected]
thanks

DGriffin300
11james said: My WD52525

11james said: My WD52525 mitsubishi tv has an orange blinking light and the screen won't turn on after I changed the bulb. can you please help me. thanks

Check the Filter cover to make sure it is properly installed.

BOB S
hi larry, i seem to have

hi larry, i seem to have the same problem as alot others i have a mitsubishi wd-62525 with the never ending flashing green timer light.i hope you have an answer to my problem .my family and i would really appreciate all your help.any suggestions please send them to my email which is [email protected] thank you very much for your time.

marvolio
hi larry,

hi larry,
my name is james, could you please send me information on how to fix my mitsubishi that has a green blnking light and no further progress. please.
p.s. i'm sorry for the inconvenience.
thanks a million
james- [email protected]

marvolio
hi larry,

hi larry,
my name is james, could you please send me information on how to fix my mitsubishi that has a green blnking light and no further progress. please.
p.s. i'm sorry for the inconvenience.
thanks a million
james- [email protected]

Joe1224
Hello everyone, just trying

Hello everyone, just trying to give Larry a break

Do a search in techlore home page and all the docs will be there.

Here are a couple

http://www.techlore.com/download/25899/MOST-BAD-CAPACITORS-in-MITS.-DLP-...

http://www.techlore.com/download/25253/Mitsubishi-WD-5xxx-DLP-Repair-Guide/

Good luck.

BOB S
hi i'm hoping you could

hi i'm hoping you could send me the service manual for a mitsubishi wd62525. from what i have been seeing is i need to change the capacitors on the db module .i have the non stop blinking green timer light.my email is [email protected] you very much

Bforney
Would someone please help me!

Would someone please help me!? I had the blinking green light issue. When I replaced the caps(12 on 3 boards) I ended up with a yellowish orange blinking light, Does anyone know what this and will you please tell me how to fix it?

Thank you,
Bforney([email protected])

Larry Dillon
generally when you get a

generally when you get a orange yellowish/orange light there is an error with the lamp door cover meaning it is not screwed into the lamp cover correctly good luck
Larry Dillon

Bforney
I'll check that out.Do you

I'll check that out.Do you happen to have a picture of that so I can be sure I am checking the right thing? Thanks again.

GeorgeS
Larry, where are you???

Larry, where are you???

Can't seem to get your attention. Please review all my unanswered posted grovelings.

Come on, how about a little help

Ryo_Ohki2
GeorgeS said:

GeorgeS said:
Larry, where are you???
Can't seem to get your attention. Please review all my unanswered posted grovelings.
Come on, how about a little help

Take it easy on Larry. He doesn't know everybody's failure since it looks like there's different problem occurring with different people.  He might have just missed your post since there are a lot of people posting here.  He's kindly doing a free service.

Larry Dillon
yank you very much Ryo_Ohki2

yank you very much Ryo_Ohki2 you are so right man, George I do not pick someone and ignore THEM MAN> it is one of those overlooks on my part I AM NOT IGNORING YOU ON PURPOSE guy!!!!! I apologize for the over-site man, I really do also if you do not post an e-mail address how in gods blue earth am I Suppose to help you out!
Larry Dillon

ffmedic
hey i know this thread has

hey i know this thread has been dead for a while but im having this problem now can i get the instuctions if anyone has them thanks [email protected]

stevew007
please send the green timer

please send the green timer light fix my way thanx

[email protected]

GeorgeS
Larry,

Larry,
My last begging somehow has got more than just you upset. That was not my intention. I'm just an average Joe out here trying to recover from this big green assault. I'm sorry; maybe I have become a little too irritable with all these frustrations. I have been beating myself up over this stupid TV decision for quite some time. Add to that the screwing I have also suffered under the hands of SearsÂ’s service. Whew ...Forgive my irritability PLEASE!!!

I have given my email address before, but here it is again .

Yes Larry I realize we are ALL lucky to have you out there as Ryo_Ohki2 points out. Thanks for being there!

Sorry Â…AGAIN,

GeorgeS

GeorgeS
Larry,

Larry,

Somehow I'm not getting you the e-mail address you requested. [email protected]

GeorgeS

chelseyj2009
I also have the Mitsubishi

I also have the Mitsubishi 52525 and I when I power it on I have sound but my picture is a green and black checkerboard. I don't think my light flashes green though. I have read many posts talking about replacing the caps and I found the website that sells the kit. Will this work for my problem since my green light is steady and not blinking? [email protected]

Jerry7089
Thanks to most of the posts

Thanks to most of the posts on this thread, Larry, Ryo_Ohki2, and a few others that I can't think of at the moment, I was able to bring my 52525 back from the dead. I took it apart last year and was only just recently able to spend time on it. I had the blinking red light (even after installing new lamp). I replaced 2 of the 3300uf and 8 of the 1000uf capacitors. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge.

Bforney
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,
Me again. The guy with the blinking green light that went yellowish orange. I got those issues taken care of but now the tv comes on for a few minutes and shuts off. The picture does not come up but the menus do before it shuts off. Also,There is sound when a channel is tuned in but no picture, and the screen binks a little sometimes as if the lamp is trying to kick on. Would you please help me once again?
Thanks,

Ryo_Ohki2
Jerry7089 said:

Jerry7089 said:
Thanks to most of the posts on this thread, Larry, Ryo_Ohki2, and a few others that I can't think of at the moment, I was able to bring my 52525 back from the dead. I took it apart last year and was only just recently able to spend time on it. I had the blinking red light (even after installing new lamp). I replaced 2 of the 3300uf and 8 of the 1000uf capacitors. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge.

Glad you got it working!

Adamh85
Hi everyone I'm having the

Hi everyone I'm having the same troubles with mine i was hoping that you could send me the service manual to the WD-25252 also some advise hopefully on fixing the blinking light issue. Thank you sooo much

Adam

Matt Whitlock
Adamh85 said:

Adamh85 said:
Hi everyone I'm having the same troubles with mine i was hoping that you could send me the service manual to the WD-25252 also some advise hopefully on fixing the blinking light issue. Thank you sooo much
Adam

Why will people not click the giant "Download Service Manuals FREE" button to see if it's already posted? If you click it, you'll find the manual you're looking for listed. It's a long list, but if you hit CTRL+F in your browser, scan the page for WD or Mitsubishi and you'll easily find it.

sallym
To start thanks to everyone

To start thanks to everyone who has posted ideas concerning the Green light issue.  So far I have read many and replaced 8 or the 12 1000 caps (new power board 2yrs ago--left these alone).  Still have the blinking light.  I also noticed that when I turne on the TV there is a click, the blinking light starts, but nothing else (no fans etc.--can't remeber is the fans worked when all this started).  Is there something else going on or is there a bad board?  Should I continue on and replace the 4 1000s and 2 3500s on the power board and see what happens (they look OK).  Thanks for any help/all, it has been an interesting experience.

Sally

J Soto
Larry,

Larry,

I have a WD52525 Mits. The green timer light will not stop blinking and the TV is dead. I had the board replaced about a year ago. Can you send me the instructioins on how to fix the blinking light problem. last year, I spent way too much to have a repairman change the board. Sent to [email protected]
Thanks in advance. Juan

Bforney
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,
When the lamp is out on a tv does the menu still come up? This is on a mitsu 52725. The tv comes on with sound, but no picture, and then it shuts off and the red lamp light lights up. Nut if I push the power button the sound comes back on, yet there is no picture except for the menu. Would you help me out with this?
Thanks,

GeorgeS
Larry Dillon said: yank you

Larry Dillon said: yank you very much Ryo_Ohki2 you are so right man, George I do not pick someone and ignore THEM MAN> it is one of those overlooks on my part I AM NOT IGNORING YOU ON PURPOSE guy!!!!! I apologize for the over-site man, I really do also if you do not post an e-mail address how in gods blue earth am I Suppose to help you out! Larry Dillon

Larry,
Again  ...yy beggings somehow have got more than just you upset. That was not my intention. I'm just an average "Joe" out here trying to recover from this big green assault. I'm sorry; maybe I have become a little too irritable with all these frustrations, but I've been beating myself up over this stupid TV decision for quite some time.  Add to that the screwing I have also suffered under the hands of Sears's service. Whew ...Forgive my irritability PLEASE!!!

I have given my email address before, but here it is again.  [email protected]

Yes Larry I realize we are ALL lucky to have you out there as Ryo_Ohki2 points out & thanks for being there!

Maybe we can try again on my stalled cap repair on my 62525 when vertical bars showed up after pluged in with connector bypass proceedure.  I have not replaced the larger power board caps or found proceedure for checking fuses.

Sorry ...AGAIN,

GeorgeS

ScottBaker
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I am having the blinking yellow light problem as well. I have the repair manual, but I don't have detailed instructions on removing the DM board. If you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[email protected]

Longhorn91
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

I have the WD-52525. I don't have the blinking green light of death but I do have a red "lamp" light that illuminates about two minutes after set is turned on. I replaced the lamp and housing, still no picture and same red "lamp" light illuminated. Could it be the ballast? I can hear a faint fan sound when set turned on. Steady green timer light, then two minutes later, red "lamp" light and tv shuts down. I have a call out to local service but I would like to arm myself with information before they come out. does this sound like bad light engine, ballast, or caps? Thanks,

RDOdom324
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

I have a Mits WD-52528 with a blinking green light and nothing else. Will you send me the service manual to the WD-52528? And anything else you think will be helpful. Send it to [email protected]. Thanks!

Pages

Connect With Techlore