Mitsubishi WD-52525 has a continuious blinking light

1707 posts / 0 new
Last post
sallym
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
Greg, what is your e-mail address? Depending on how technically inclined you are, you might just be able to repair this yourself or with the help maybe from a friend to assist you.

Hi Larry,

I am in the same boat with the blinking green light.  I don't want to spend $700 more on the TV, but would like to attempt to fix this myself.  Could you sent me all the manuals/documentations you have (or where I can get this info) relating to the WD52525.  Right now I a VERY large paper weight and might as well give it a shot.  Thanks for your help and I will most likely be back as my attempt to repair this progresses.

Sally

onebigdaddy
I long going to ne cloned

I long going to ne cloned Iam justgoodaffrrftrthis

Jim R
Larry I too have the flashing

Larry I too have the flashing glod on my mitsu WD 62-725 I am quite capable of doing the cap repair and need the tech data for the component location etc. Please send me the tech data I will need to do this repair. My email is [email protected]
Thanks for your great web site.
Jim

Uncle Willy
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

I have the same problem ... WD-52525 with blinking green light. Can you send me the instructions for repairing this problem. My eMail address is [email protected].

Thanks and God Bless !!!

1mark11
Hi Larry, I also have the

Hi Larry, I also have the same blinking light on my 62525, could you send me the repair docs when you get a chance? Thanks Mark [email protected]

mutt
Larry, thanks for taking your

Larry, thanks for taking your time to help all of us with lame mitsubishi tv's. I also have the wd52525 with the blinking light of death. The light would blink for a while and we were able to get it to reset. Finally it quit and wouldnt reset any longer. I am attempting to do the cap replacement on it as we speak but the documents i have downloaded dont match what i have. My DM board is not encased but rather it is screwed together with the power board and the rest of the circuit boards. I have found the 16v 1000uF failed caps but there is also one on the power board. It appears to have some goop on the top too. I plan on replacing that one too when i find the value. Could you find the time to send me the information regarding this issue? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping out.
Replace (dot) with a .
hoping to eliminate email spam by doing it that way.

Thanks again

icnhb2007
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,
I hate to bother you with another green blinking light problem but I have ran into it. It has happened several times in the past and usually would come on after a day or so of messing with the reset button. Well this time the light has been on for a week and no sign of life! Can you please send me the instructions on how to fix this problem and the manual so I know where these things are located. Thanks so much!

Heather Dawn Conley

GeorgeS
Larry,

Larry,
I've communicated with you a long time ago about my WD 62525 & the BGLOD. 

I've been following the 49 pages of this thread until my brain has turned into mush.  I somehow I got the cap instructions, but hey didn't cover my model & didn't match my chasis configeration at all.  I was able to fumble through get into & change out the 4 caps on DM board & 6 others on another board.  I then had to use the unplug the FC connector proceedure to get a sucessful start up, but ended up with the verticle bars mentioned by others. 

Could you (or someone) please send me model specific instruction & manual for the 62525 so I can identify & check all the fuses.  Also any other help that could aid me to move forward from my verticle bars stopping point would be greatfully appreciated.  My address is [email protected] 

Help my mushed brain get through this, before it ends up with a gun in my mouth,   GeorgeS 

Josh27
Well, I see I'm not the only

Well, I see I'm not the only one in this predicament. I too have a WD-52725 Mitsubishi with a blinking Green Timer light that just won't quit.

Larry, would you be so kind to forward me your capacitor repair process? I know there are no guarentees!

Josh27
Well, I see I'm not the only

Well, I see I'm not the only one in this predicament. I too have a WD-52725 Mitsubishi with a blinking Green Timer light that just won't quit.

Larry, would you be so kind to forward me your capacitor repair process? I know there are no guarentees!

[email protected]

Dru9000
Larry,

Larry,

I would like a set of the repair docs for the wd-52525. I seem to be having the same problem with my flashing green light. I would like to save the tv and spend to much on costly mits. services. thank you.

[email protected]

Traction12
Larry, if you would be so

Larry, if you would be so kind...

As many other people have faced, I too have the continuous green blinking light in the timer display in my Mitusubishi wd52525. I've replaced capacitors on this unit before when a different error code showed up. If you could send me the instructions on which capacitors to look for specifically for this error code, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, man. You're helping a lot of people.

Travis
Email: [email protected]

Bforney
I have a blinking yellow

I have a blinking yellow light on a mitsubishi tv, I replaced the caps after the red blinking light issue, now the yellow issue has arisen. Please help.

Bforney
mitsubishi yellow blinking

mitsubishi yellow blinking light problem arose after replacig caps to fix red blinking light

GeorgeS
Anyone with a 62525 or

Anyone with a 62525 or similar chasis.

I need some help me with WD 62525 & what started out to be the BGLOD, but now displays a good number of verticle bars

I was able to fumble through get into & change out the 4 - 1000uf caps with higher voltage & tempature rating on DM board & 6 others on another board. Results came back with the same BGLOD.

I then had to use the "unplug the FC connector" proceedure to get a sucessful start up, but ended up with the verticle bars that i reember being mentioned by others users.

I never found model specific instruction sheet for the 62525 so I could not identify & check all the board fuses. Any help there?

Also any help that could aid me to move forward from my verticle bars stopping point would be greatfully appreciated.

My address is [email protected]

rlynch131
I too have the bars of death,

I too have the bars of death, and have yet been able to isolate, so any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

tuttnic
I have had the 'privilege' of

I have had the 'privilege' of owning a WD-52525 for about five years and I don't think we have gone a single year without an issue. I am now out of warranty and almost out of patience but I paid a lot for this unit and also to replace the DM board 2 years ago (out of pocket). I currently have the solid red lamp indicator (replaced this myself almost exactly a year ago). Diagnostics indicates an error 34. I have another lamp on order but wonder if I am also suffering from the capacitor issue. I would be interested in your feedback and be thankful for any info/advice.

tuttnic
I have had the 'privilege' of

I have had the 'privilege' of owning a WD-52525 for about five years and I don't think we have gone a single year without an issue. I am now out of warranty and almost out of patience but I paid a lot for this unit and also to replace the DM board 2 years ago (out of pocket). I currently have the solid red lamp indicator (replaced this myself almost exactly a year ago). Diagnostics indicates an error 34. I have another lamp on order but wonder if I am also suffering from the capacitor issue. I would be interested in your feedback and be thankful for any info/advice. I am willing to attempt a fix myself (nothing to lose).

Yves
I have a WD52625 Mitsubishi,

I have a WD52625 Mitsubishi, and i have a green light blinking problem. is there anyone that knows any information of this problem. please reply or contact me on my e-mail
[email protected]

thank you.

Uncle Willy
Hello Larry !!!

Hello Larry !!!

I have the same problem ... WD-52525 with blinking green light. Can you send me the instructions for repairing this problem. My eMail address is [email protected].

Thanks and God Bless !!!

godless
I have a WD-52525 and I'm

I have a WD-52525 and I'm getting green and black checkers all over the screen. Could you send me a copy of the service manual. My email is [email protected] if you have any further suggestions they would be much appreciated.

GeorgeS
Whare has larry gone, maybe I

Whare has larry gone, maybe I don't understand the principals of this forum. Maybe I'm invisible.
Still looking for answers to WD-62525 verticle bar question after having replaced 10 caps & using the FC connector trick to gain startup.

[email protected]

Badgerfan
Hi Larry (or anyone else who

Hi Larry (or anyone else who can help),

I also have the blinking green timer light. This has evolved over the last couple months. It started very sporadically where the light would blink for a minute or two but I could unplug and I could get the set to turn on and run fine. This continued until finally it never would come on. From some searches it appears the caps need replacing.
Any help in getting the repair manual would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for all the help in assiting us in need.
[email protected]

-Eric

Yrthling
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

I too am having the GLOD issue with my WD-52525. I've recently replaced the lamp and two caps on the power supply board that were bulging and leaking, but the set refuses to work other than to kindly show me a constantly blinking green timer light. Please send the necessary repair docs to [email protected] so that I can (hopefully) avoid hundreds of dollars in needless repair bills.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Bforney
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

I had that issue with a wd52725. I replaced the caps on the power board 1st and the flashing light became yellow. Then I replaced the caps on 2 other boards< the DM board being 1 of them. I still have the flashing yellow light. The tv powers up for about 5 seconds before it clicks back off and the flashes. I need some serious help.

bforney ([email protected])

rickc1122
Hate to add to the request

Hate to add to the request but I bought a mit. lemon also (wd52525) Please send all repair info , DM board, everything. Have changed 12 caps so far, fuses test fine. Am getting to end of rope. Thanks in advance ([email protected])

mcoon14
Hey, will you send me the fix

Hey, will you send me the fix manual of the wd52525. iv got the green light issue as well...

mcoon14
hello, my wd52525 is having

hello, my wd52525 is having the same green light issue. could i get that fix instruction from you to give the tv a shot to fix it.

Thank you,

[email protected]

11james
I have a blinking orange

I have a blinking orange light that is appearing after I changed the bulb. could you help me out. [email protected]

11james
My WD52525 mitsubishi tv has

My WD52525 mitsubishi tv has an orange blinking light and the screen won't turn on after I changed the bulb. can you please help me. thanks

Pages

Connect With Techlore