Mitsubishi WD 62725 Status Light

376 posts / 0 new
Last post
arod70
hi my name is alex. i have a

hi my name is alex. i have a wd-62725 and the green light is flashing. i been reading that is cap problem. i was wondering how do u get to the power supply to replace the CAP's or the dm board that u guys talk about. if u could email me how to get to the dm board or power supply to fix this tv. thank you

mulder1966
Larry Dillon said: what model

Larry Dillon said: what model are you looking for?

Hi Larry, could you send me the schematic to replace the caps on a 62725 please?

[email protected]

Thanks,

Mark

lateadopter
Hi Larry, I originally posted

Hi Larry, I originally posted in a different green light thread, but since friend's set (that I'm helping to fix) is a WD-62725 I thought it better I post here. Their set went into blinking green light mode after a power surge and will not power on after the reset button has been pressed, or after unplugging it for an hour or more. I would very much appreciate the directions you have for repair. Thank you very much!

[email protected]

ed123069
Hello Mr. Dillon,

Hello Mr. Dillon,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me the necessary repair instructions in order to fix the blinking green timer problem on my WD-62725. Thank you kindly.

E-mail: [email protected]

S B
Hi Larry.

Hi Larry.
I, and I am sure I speak for others in thanking you for your help with these Mitsu TV problems. I am tired of the lamps and repair bills for this $4000 TV. I would greatly appreciate if you would also include me in your email of the repair instructions.

Thanks again,
Steve

[email protected]

Scott R.
Larry,

Larry,
Is their more than one cause for the annoying flashing green light? Had the WD-52725 opened up, couldn't see any unhappy capacitors, all the fuses are functional and the green light just keeps flashing while the fan above the main chassis keeps running. Would you please email your troubleshooting guide so I may give it another try? Thanks, Scott

Damon stano
Just found this thread. I

Just found this thread. I have a MItsubushi WD-62725 DLP. I have the green flashing status light problem also. Did all the obvious checks. If someone could send me the service guide so I can repair my tv I would be apreciate it.

If someone has one please email it to:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Damon

Damon stano
larry,

larry,

I have the same problem: WD-62725
Green flashing light.

If you could send the repair manual to

[email protected]

Thank you,

Damon Stano

RP21
i too just experienced the

i too just experienced the green light of death on my 62725. merry christmas to me from mitsubishi.

sounds like Larry is the man when it comes to fixing this problem. can i also get a repair manuel

email: [email protected]

thanks, rick

Wendy Auer
Hi there,

Hi there,
I can't beleive there are so many people with the same problem as we have. Our 62725 is also about 4 years old and we have had many problems with the tv. Now the green blinking light is going there is no picture. I would greatly appreciate it if you could send us the info to repair.

Thanks for your help.
Wendy

RP21
I received the repair manuals

I received the repair manuals from another forum. there are pics from a different model that show what a blown capacitor looks like. there is a also a repair manual for the 62725 included.

post your email address i will forward what i got

some how my tv got surged out even on the surge protector. guessing the surge protector did not shut down in time. tv was the first thing plugged in.

once i took out the circuit boards, there were more capacitors blown then just on the dm board. actually 4 out of the 5 boards had blown caps. i had all the boards tested and concluded that there was more damage to them then just the blown caps, it would be cheaper to buy new tv. new dlp are a lot cheaper today then what most of us paid. but is it worth buying another?

rick

spindle9
RP21 - Could I possible get a

RP21 - Could I possible get a copy of the info you located? I would be very grateful!

[email protected]

Thanks and Happy New Year!

ed123069
Hello RP21,

Hello RP21,

Could you please send me the necessary materials to repair my WD-62725. Thank you for your time.

StephMore
Just to let you know.  Our

Just to let you know.  Our service provider had to send our TV chassis in to Mitsubishi for a rebuild.  They said that a bad formatter board was causing our green blinky problem.

Three months later, we finally have our TV back.  (They had given us an estimate of 4-6 weeks.)

BEWARE of the MitsuMonster.  I will never again buy a Mitsubishi product. 

Oakoen
HI all. My Mitshubishi WD

HI all. My Mitshubishi WD-62725 wont show content. While watching last night the screen started to go "whacky" the image was flickering and waving back and forth. Turned it off and let it sit for awhile. Turned it back on and it was a little better, the image was just bending a little. this morning I cannot get any input to work. The device menu works fine but when I select any input all I get is a blue screen. when I turn it on I get sound for about 20 seconds than no sound and a blue screen. Any ideas?

William.h
WD-62725 I also in need this

WD-62725 I also in need this repair coud you email it to me:Thanks William

caymancanuck
Hi, I have the 62725 and have

Hi, I have the 62725 and have been told I need to replace the FMT board. I would appreciate it if you could send me the repair instruction.

Thanks

kevinf
Larry- The blinking green

Larry- The blinking green light on my WD-62725 is driving me crazy! Please send me the repair instructions. Thank you!!

HeathKennedy
HELP! Seems like my problem

HELP! Seems like my problem falls in line with the previous 180 posts. I have the green blinky light problem too. BB came out (30 days after my warranty expired) to run a couple diagnostics only to tell me that they can no longer get either the DM or FMT board. I have the WD62525 and the tech gave me the DM/934c116002 and FMT/930b924002 part numbers. Not sure which of these needs replaced or if they both do, or just replace blown caps. I really don't want to throw away this tv, but I also don't want to put a grand into it and not have it solve my problem either! Any suggestions, instruction manuals for replacing/repair, and best place to find the part(s) would be greatly appreciated. I replaced 4 caps on the DM board and 4 on the FMT board. Also, the Power Supply board had one blown cap. All of these were the Jamicon 1000mF caps. Still no luck. The green light blinks rapidly 11 times, pauses for a half second while emitting a faint noise from the tv speakers, and then repeats. Every other pause, a loud click comes from the power supply board. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Heath
[email protected]

Wendy Auer
Hi there,

Hi there,
I can't beleive there are so many people with the same problem as we have. Our 62725 is also about 4 years old and we have had many problems with the tv. Now the green blinking light is going there is no picture. I would greatly appreciate it if you could send us the info to repair.

Thanks for your help.
Wendy

RP21
I received the repair manuals

I received the repair manuals from another forum. there are pics from a different model that show what a blown capacitor looks like. there is a also a repair manual for the 62725 included.

post your email address i will forward what i got

some how my tv got surged out even on the surge protector. guessing the surge protector did not shut down in time. tv was the first thing plugged in.

once i took out the circuit boards, there were more capacitors blown then just on the dm board. actually 4 out of the 5 boards had blown caps. i had all the boards tested and concluded that there was more damage to them then just the blown caps, it would be cheaper to buy new tv. new dlp are a lot cheaper today then what most of us paid. but is it worth buying another?

rick

spindle9
RP21 - Could I possible get a

RP21 - Could I possible get a copy of the info you located? I would be very grateful!

[email protected]

Thanks and Happy New Year!

ed123069
Hello RP21,

Hello RP21,

Could you please send me the necessary materials to repair my WD-62725. Thank you for your time.

StephMore
Just to let you know.  Our

Just to let you know.  Our service provider had to send our TV chassis in to Mitsubishi for a rebuild.  They said that a bad formatter board was causing our green blinky problem.

Three months later, we finally have our TV back.  (They had given us an estimate of 4-6 weeks.)

BEWARE of the MitsuMonster.  I will never again buy a Mitsubishi product. 

Oakoen
HI all. My Mitshubishi WD

HI all. My Mitshubishi WD-62725 wont show content. While watching last night the screen started to go "whacky" the image was flickering and waving back and forth. Turned it off and let it sit for awhile. Turned it back on and it was a little better, the image was just bending a little. this morning I cannot get any input to work. The device menu works fine but when I select any input all I get is a blue screen. when I turn it on I get sound for about 20 seconds than no sound and a blue screen. Any ideas?

William.h
WD-62725 I also in need this

WD-62725 I also in need this repair coud you email it to me:Thanks William

caymancanuck
Hi, I have the 62725 and have

Hi, I have the 62725 and have been told I need to replace the FMT board. I would appreciate it if you could send me the repair instruction.

Thanks

kevinf
Larry- The blinking green

Larry- The blinking green light on my WD-62725 is driving me crazy! Please send me the repair instructions. Thank you!!

HeathKennedy
HELP! Seems like my problem

HELP! Seems like my problem falls in line with the previous 180 posts. I have the green blinky light problem too. BB came out (30 days after my warranty expired) to run a couple diagnostics only to tell me that they can no longer get either the DM or FMT board. I have the WD62525 and the tech gave me the DM/934c116002 and FMT/930b924002 part numbers. Not sure which of these needs replaced or if they both do, or just replace blown caps. I really don't want to throw away this tv, but I also don't want to put a grand into it and not have it solve my problem either! Any suggestions, instruction manuals for replacing/repair, and best place to find the part(s) would be greatly appreciated. I replaced 4 caps on the DM board and 4 on the FMT board. Also, the Power Supply board had one blown cap. All of these were the Jamicon 1000mF caps. Still no luck. The green light blinks rapidly 11 times, pauses for a half second while emitting a faint noise from the tv speakers, and then repeats. Every other pause, a loud click comes from the power supply board. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Heath
[email protected]

must03
Just like most on here, I

Just like most on here, I have a wd-62725 with the green blinking light. And if I could add my name to the email list of those wanting the repair instructions.

Thanks in advance

[email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore