Mitsubishi WD 62725 Status Light

376 posts / 0 new
Last post
dandlp
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
I also have the blinking green light problem on the WD-62725. Can you please email me the fix instructions to:

[email protected]

Thanks,
Dan

ChrisZ
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have the blinking green light as well on my WD-62725. Can you please email me the fix instructions? This TV set is so unreliable....every time I unplug it or move it ((very carefully)) it does this....and now it won't turn on at all.....Thanks!!!!

Thanks,
Chris Z

ChrisZ
Hi Larry, forgot to add my

Hi Larry, forgot to add my email address.......

I have the blinking green light as well on my WD-62725. Can you please email me the fix instructions? This TV set is so unreliable....every time I unplug it or move it ((very carefully)) it does this....and now it won't turn on at all.....Thanks!!!!

[email protected]

Thanks,
Chris Z

eklarson66
I too am in need of this

I too am in need of this repair.. could you email it to me at

EMAIL REMOVED

Thanks!!! You rock

Update: I have a WD-62725

eklarson66
I replaced all the bad caps,

I replaced all the bad caps, and still have the Green Flashing light issue... Only the chasis fan comes on when I plug it in.. should the other fans come on too? what do I do now? I'm about to take this thing to desert and pump 00 buck shot into it! :(

ChrisZ
Larry Dillon said: go to the

Larry Dillon said: go to the home pge and click on the FREE banner on the right, it is almost at the bottom of the downlod page. Good Luck

[email protected]

Thanks,
Chris Z

Scramblin Eddie
Larry I would very much

Larry I would very much appreciate the repair instructions for the WD-62525 TV. I have the dreaded blinking green light probelm, but would appreciate all other fixes as well. Any idea why these capacitors are failing (bad part or bad EE design)? I'm concerned about the longevity of replacement parts. Do you know of cases where the blinking green issue returns after replacing caps?

[email protected]

Thanks

Duke59
Dr. Larry, My Mitsubishi WD

Dr. Larry, My Mitsubishi WD-62725 DLP also is having the green blinking light and it will not turn on. This happened when I unplugged the set to clean the mirror and side filter. I've been reading about the DM Board and was thinking of seeding it to PTS for repair. Could you send me a copy of the repairs for this? Also I was looking in the free manuals in the side link and could not find a manual for my Mitsubishi WD-62725 DLP HDTV. Do you know where to get a manual for this tv? My email is [email protected]. Thanks for your help. Duke

tmnmlp
I have a WD-62725. My lamp

I have a WD-62725. My lamp light came on, so I replaced the lamp and nothing happened. The tv came on with no picture for about 1 minute, then the lamp turned off and the lamp light came on again. Figured this was a lamp issue so returned the lamp and got a new one and the same thing occured. Apprently after reading these post I am having a cap issue as well. Is this a correct assumption on my part, and if so could I get a copy of the fix listed in previous comments? Thanks for the help.

[email protected]

JazzFan
I have a WD-62725 with the

I have a WD-62725 with the blinking green power light and power on problem. Larry, could you please send me a copy of your troubleshooting and repair documents. I'm a former technician and would prefer to do the repair myself. Please send them to:

[email protected], and thanks in advance.

JazzFan
This TV has been a big

This TV has been a big dissapointment since I paid so much for it.

ChrisZ
I have the blinking green

I have the blinking green light as well on my WD-62725. Can anyone please email me the fix instructions? This TV set is so unreliable....every time I unplug it or move it ((very carefully)) it does this....and now it won't turn on at all.....Thanks!!!!

[email protected]

Thanks,
Chris Z

aBomb
I have a WD 62725. There was

I have a WD 62725. There was a power failure and now the green light blinks, sometimes for a minute and sometimes forever. If the tv turns on, the screen is blue and then I cant turn it off. IÂ’m guessing that this might be an expensive fix. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

-aBomb

bbad
Larry Dillon said: Yev, have

Larry Dillon said: Yev, have you got any experience repairing TV sets or working on printed circuit boards? Can you solder? I will send you some documents on repairing the TV set, if indeed this is the problem, but you will need to have the know how of working on printed circuit boards. You will need to leave an e-mail address so I can send you the info. Good Luck

I have a vs60609 when I cut it on the green power lights up for about 3 seconds then cuts off.  The tv was in good working condition untill I took it to my inlaws where it stayed for about a year or 2 unplugged when I plugged it up I saw a spark come from the wall outlet.  I was told the circuit board on the left side is out and need to be replaced.  Does anybody know anything else I may be able to do or where I can get the circuit board from? I preciate it  -bbad-

[email protected]

aBomb
Awesome! You can send it to

Awesome! You can send it to [email protected]

Thanks a lot.

-aBomb

rarexxx
Hi Larry, I have the WD-62725

Hi Larry, I have the WD-62725 with wavy lines that pass diagonally when using component video. HDMI is fine. Would you know whats causing this? Also can you send me the repair package you have? I'm guessing I'll be needing it in the future. Thanks.

Ben

[email protected]

D. Ricker

Hi Larry, I have the WD-62725 with no output on the screen display. It's as if the lamp never comes on. I have reset the system several times and even replaced the lamp with a $300 OEM lamp to no avail. The lamp status light is always on (before and after lamp replacement). Any thoughts on where to go from here? Also, please send me the repair package you have. I definitely can use it in my troubleshooting journey with this machine.

Thank you very much and here's my email address: [email protected]

Dave. R.

D. Ricker

Hi Larry, I have the WD-62725 with no output on the screen display. It's as if the lamp never comes on. I have reset the system several times and even replaced the lamp with a $300 OEM lamp to no avail. The lamp status light is always on (before and after lamp replacement). Any thoughts on where to go from here? Also, please send me the repair package you have. I definitely can use it in my troubleshooting journey with this machine.

Thank you very much and here's my email address: [email protected]

Dave. R.

Leeisfishing
Larry,

Larry,
Can you please pass on the guide for the WD-62725.
[email protected]

Also, do you have anything on the wazy line issue? Is this problem due to some surface mount caps on the format board?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

StephMore
HELP!!!!

HELP!!!!

In March, we had a Mitsubishi authorized service representative repair our power supply issue.

Now, the TV (WD-62525) is out again. The same service rep has diagnosed the FMT board as bad. When he called Mitsubishi to get a new one ordered, he was told that they no longer manufacture them.

Does anyone have any advise or information that could help?

deripley22
I have a Mits. WD-52725. The

I have a Mits. WD-52725. The red lamp light was on, I took the lamp out and the inside was actually broken. I replaced the lamp and the red light was still on. After I reset the tv I got the green blinking light. Help???

Moose99709
Hello. I found this formum

Hello. I found this formum on a google search. I moved overseas to the Middle East and brought my WD-62525 with me along with a heavy duty power converter/conditioner and a good UPS so that there should be no power problems, though the power is probably closer to 50Hz than 60Hz. I'm using an Atalona NTSC Pal Converter to correct my TV signal (they don't have HD satellite over here yet). It appears to have worked well with both of my other TV's (LCD TV's). But my 62 Mits is has given me the "honeycomb effect" that others have described here. This happened on first power up after receiving it in my overseas shipment. Is it possible that 8000 miles of ocean in a 40 foot shipping container knocked a board loose? I already found what appears to be a loose DVI cable inside the back going to a sealed and slanted metal board next to the lamp. But I need to know what I'm looking at. I've already pulled about 50 or so screws just to get the back off. I'd hate to start pulling on things that don't need to be pulled on. There are no Mitsubishi service techs here in Muscat, Oman. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Moose99709
PS: Also the TV cuts off

PS: Also the TV cuts off after about 10 minutes with the honeycomb effect and the lamp indicator flashes green for about 2 minutes.

don909
Moose

Moose

I had a checker board pattern of dark and light blue squares. From this forum it was suggested to me it was the formatter (FMT) board. I removed the board and replaced the four capacitors on the on the board(one of which was puffy) and it works great now. I had a guy from work who can solder change them for me so the total cost was only that of the capacitors ($10). The service manual can tell you which board is the FMT board but I would wait for someone like Larry Dillon or another expert to confirm before you start ripping it apart.
Good luck

t0phux
Larry... can you send the

Larry... can you send the service manual for this TV to me as well? [email protected] Thank you!

Moose99709
Thanks for the info, Don.

Thanks for the info, Don.

Larry... Can I also get a copy of this service manual? [email protected]

Thanks.
Moose.

lancergsr00
I HAVE THE HONYCOMB SCREEN

I HAVE THE HONYCOMB SCREEN TOO, CHANGE THE CAPS ON ALL THE BOARDS, REPLACE THE TWO SMALL DIODES ON THE FMT BOARD (D8F00,D8F01) BUT STILL HAVE TO SAME PROBLEM IN IT, WHAT ELSE CAN CAUSE THIS HONEYCOMB(CHECKBOARD)EFFECT..PLS HELP.... [email protected]

Joshua72
I just repaired my power

I just repaired my power supply this morning on my 4 year old out of warranty Mitsubishi 62825 `DLP. I have had the dreaded green light and replaced the DM board last year... twice. The first board lasted less than 2 weeks. Now, after repairing the power supply the screen has bluish/pink diagaonal wavy lines and the tech says the FMT board needs to be replaced. I wish I had never bought this brand of TV. My samsung is 6 years old and never had a problem. Can I have the repair manual please? Thanks!

[email protected]

Mark11
Same here, not able to turn

Same here, not able to turn tv on because of the blinkink green light. Could you send us the repair manual?, Thank you
[email protected]

stinson
WOW ! I'm amazed to see the

WOW ! I'm amazed to see the number of people that have the same problem we

Pages

Connect With Techlore