Mitsubishi WS-65813 Blinking Green Light

1639 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeffalltogether
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,
I have the Mits WS-65813 can you send me the diagrams and information? It would be greatly appreciated.

[email protected]

-Jeff

wjwatkins
Larry,

Larry,

Please add me to the long list of people who have the blinking power light problem. I am sure my problem is the same as everyone else so would you please send me the pics and service manual so I can attempt my own repair. Would you also add your recommendation for capacitors. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Wes Watkins
[email protected]

WillH_tx
Larry,

Larry,

My Mitsubishi WS-65813 went out this morning, with constant blicking green light. Could you email me the instructions on how to replace the capacitors? Is there a particular brand that seem to work better than others?
[email protected]

Thanks,
Will
Houston, TX

Blinking-green light
Larry if you cold please

Larry if you cold please email me the diagram as well. Model WS-55613. To [email protected] Thank you

CASteve
Larry, I'm too having the

Larry, I'm too having the same blinking green light problem with my Mitsubishi WS-65813. If you could send me any info you have concerning this problem I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Steve ([email protected])

pther
Larry, please send me the

Larry, please send me the repair fix instruction on the blinking light for ws48513. Thanks. E-mail to [email protected]

LEXWRLD
Could you please send me the

Could you please send me the instruction details as well? I have a Mitsubishi WS-65813 with the blinking green light.

[email protected]

Thanks!

LEXWRLD
I too have a Mitsubishi WS

I too have a Mitsubishi WS-65813 with the blinking green light. Could you please send me the details as well?

[email protected]

Thanks!

viper2112
the blinking green light also

the blinking green light also my problem ws 48513 please send info [email protected]

debbiew711
Larry, I have a WS-65813 and

Larry, I have a WS-65813 and the same blinking green light problem. Would it be possible to get a copy of your repair instructions? Thanks!

Debbie

debbiew711
Larry,

Larry,

I have a WS-65813 with the blinking green light problem. Would it be possible for you to send a copy of your repair instructions? If so, please send to [email protected]. Thanks!

Debbie

viper2112
ok did some looking around on

ok did some looking around on here and got all the info.did the repair and still flashing green light.but as before sometimes flashing green light stops and set will work for a min or two any more help on this please thanks [email protected]

the_unknown175
Larry,

Larry,

I've got a 65813 with the same blinking green light problem. Can you send a copy of your repair instructions?

[email protected]

Thank you very much.

Aaron

viper2112
Aaron look around these

Aaron look around these forums you will find the instructions also a step by step repair with pictures good luck viper2112

viper2112
debbiew711 said: Larry, I

debbiew711 said: Larry, I have a WS-65813 and the same blinking green light problem. Would it be possible to get a copy of your repair instructions? Thanks! Debbie

hi debbie if you look around these forums you will find all you need to know.also one of them has pictures...or you can let larry send them to you good luck viper2112

kimba
larry help i have the same

larry help i have the same ploblem with my tv model ws-55813 the green light wont stop blinking or tv wont turn on can i also get a copy of repair instruction thanks biglord75 e mail :[email protected]

Larry Dillon
debbie where would you like

debbie where would you like them sent to?

kimba
thanks larry your the best

thanks larry your the best from biglord75

fleur
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

You are clearly THE MAN when fixing this blinking green light problem. I also have a ws-65813 with the blinking green light. Could you please send me your diagram with the fix. I have a service manual for the ws-65907, my previous tv, of course it's not the same. Thank you very much for your help!
email: [email protected]

nattybread
Larry Dillon said: Speed, You

Larry Dillon said: Speed, You will need to contact an authorized Mitsubishi parts house and ask them, as the manual does not even have a schematic or parts list for the DM board, only a part number for the entire board. I have never replaced the eeprom board in one of these TV sets. If the Caps do not fix the problem, I'm afraid the only option is to replace the DM. Good Luck

Larry i have done all that u have suggested and replace the caps. but i'm still getting that green light of death.is there anything else i could do to fix this? any help at all this thing is driving me nuts men.i would really like to have my tv running again. my family would so greatfull. my email is [email protected]

nattybread
Larry Dillon said: Have you

Larry Dillon said: Have you tried reseating the DM Board?

i have re-installed the md board the way it was. i even tried to install it with and without the metal case.is there anything special i need to do when reseating? i'm trying to work on it as we speak, i have another three hours to spend on it for today.thanks

pris
I also have the dreaded

I also have the dreaded blinking green light on a WS-65813. Could you please email me the repair docs?

[email protected]

eye1987
Larry - I am having the same

Larry - I am having the same blinking green light problem on my WS-65813. Please send me the repair instructions and where to purchase the parts to [email protected].

Thanx in advance.

Aicheee

eye1987
Larry - I am having the same

Larry - I am having the same blinking green light problem on my WS-65813. Please send me the repair instructions and where to purchase the parts to [email protected].

Thanx in advance.

Aicheee

closetblonde
I also have the blinking

I also have the blinking green light on a WS-65713. Could you please email me the repair docs?

[email protected]

Redman
Larry, I have a WS-65813 and

Larry, I have a WS-65813 and now have the green blinking light! Could you please send me the repair documents also?

Thanks!

[email protected]

Jeffalltogether
...Go buy 16V OR 25V 1000uf

...Go buy 16V OR 25V 1000uf 105C caps at any store that sells capacitors.  DO NOT get the 85C, they MUST MUST MUST be high temp.  the 25V just work harder and better.  Like installing a supercharger in your engine.  ...

Will these capacitors work with the WS-65813?

heroTop
Hey Larry - I just inherited

Hey Larry - I just inherited a 65813 and your walkthrough on how to fix the blinking light issue. I followed the instructions and used the recommended caps from Digi-key but still have the constant fast blinking light.

There was some other issues I found when I opened it though. The golden "heat padding" on the bottom of the DM board had melted and I had to gently pry the DM shielding casing off as it was melted to the heat pad. Also there was a small piece of this gold heat pad stuff that was between the DM shielding and the digital audio jack and coax-ANT port that melt as well. Have you seen this before? This makes me think that the TV is beyond repair.

Also - the caps I removed were a bit bulgey but in looking at them they are the exact same rating as the ones you recommend from Digi-key: 1000u 16v 105C. Wouldn't this be replacing an underwatt capacitor for another?

You reference in passing, a couple on board fuses that can blow - where exactly are they on the PCB board? Can you give me the location please?

I used acid core solder to connect the caps instead of resin core - I've never soldered before and had a tough time but think I got it right. Should I have used the resin core?

The first time I turned it on after replacing the caps with the ones you recommended there was also a ticking sound need the power cord inside the unit. My guess was that it was shorting out somewhere and that this was a breaker kicking repeatedly. Any thoughts?

And finaly - do you know if I can simply buy a functional DM board outright from somewhere?

Thanks!

-m-

Larry Dillon
You should have usd rosen

You should have usd rosen core solder as he acid cor will ruin the board. acid core is usd in plumbing work.I would like to see a picture on the melteded items you describe.

EEEJAY1
Larry,

Larry,
I have the blinking green light of death on my WS65813 TV.
Could you please send me info needed to fix this situation.
Thank You,
EEEJAY1 ([email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore