Mitsubishi WS-65813 Blinking Green Light

1639 posts / 0 new
Last post
erickson94022
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Mitsubishi WS-65813, fast blinking green LED issue. Can you please send what seem to be the usual instructions?

Thanks,
Paul

[email protected]

mtense
Hey Larry, I have a WS-65611

Hey Larry, I have a WS-65611 from Dec 2002 with the blinking green. Hoping capacitor replacement will fix it. I would really appreciate your instructions. Please email to [email protected]. Happy Holidays, Aaron

Hallinan
Could I please get a copy of

Could I please get a copy of the directions , I have the blinking light and I want my tv back .....Thanks
I have the ws55513

[email protected]

librarian
Like many here I have a

Like many here I have a problem with the evil blinking red light. Could someone help me by providing a service manual for the ws-55615? I would rather not pay a service company hundreds of dollars for something it sounds like I can fix myself. The email address is [email protected] if you can help.

jasonmey
is there any way i could get

is there any way i could get the instructions on how to fix the blinking light problem on my ws-55615 any help would be much apreciated. [email protected]

ticogary
I have the green blinking

I have the green blinking light problem on my 65 inch tv. What should be my next step to fix it? gary

MFGRN
I think I am having pretty

I think I am having pretty close to the same issue as most everybody with the blinkig green light and no power up. It seems like the DM module is a popular item. Larry would it be possible for you to email me the repair instructions for the Mitsubishi WS 65813, Thanks,

[email protected]

rpaterick
Larry,

Larry,
Can you email instructions for DM board for a WD-52725-DLP?
I have the dreaded green-light blinking.

[email protected]

Thanks Larry!

Ryan

rpaterick
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:

send to where Ryan?

sorry, [email protected]

grabbyzz
Has anyone noticed the

Has anyone noticed the picture becoming wavy prior to the caps going out? I'm noticing my 65813 getting wavy, just like it did before the first capacitor fix. I assume it is going to go out again. It has been 1 year since I fixed the caps. After the cap fix, the wavy picture problem on startup had gone away completely. Maybe it's random. It stays wavy for up to 15 minutes sometimes, often alleviated by turning the set off, then back on a few times.

I'm starting to believe there's another cap needing attention.. possibly somewhere else in the power supply section. It could be out of range.

Larry Dillon
what caps did you use to

what caps did you use to replace the bad ones before? Where did you get them from?

grabbyzz
Mine were 16v, 1000uf caps,

Mine were 16v, 1000uf caps, 105C .. this was the exact same specs as the factory ones. The only difference was color and size (mine were black and larger). Hmm maybe it's an isolated case and not related to these 4 caps. I may replace other large caps in the TV when I need to re-replace these 4 caps in the DM module.

librarian
Larry,

Larry,
Any chance you can help me out? It looks like I am going to need the caps replaced on my WS-55615 but I can not seem to get ahold of a service manual. I don't want to go in blind.

vogue
Larry,

Larry,

Having the blinking light problem as well with my WS-65813. Can you plese send the diagram, parts, and instructions? Thanks.

[email protected]

Hogan Again
Larry,

Larry,

Welcome back. I didn't see any of your posts for 6 days. Hope you are feeling OK.

-- Hogan Again

Larry Dillon
thanks!, over the holiday

thanks!, over the holiday weekend I had a small setback. :>(

monque
Hello larry, im having the

Hello larry, im having the same issue with the green blinking light, id be beyond greatiful if u could send me the instuctions on how to fix this and where and what is the best caps to use! My model is 65513 please send it to [email protected]. Ive posted a comment requesting help but nothing yet, SO please please please help me out

monque
Hello larry, im having the

Hello larry, im having the same issue with the green blinking light, id be beyond greatiful if u could send me the instuctions on how to fix this and where and what is the best caps to use! My model is 65513 please send it to [email protected]. Ive posted a comment requesting help but nothing yet, SO please please please help me out

Raul Gonzalez
I have the Mitsubishi 65813,

I have the Mitsubishi 65813, Can someone email me on where the DM Board is and what I need to do. I have the green blinking light problem also. My email is [email protected] I would greatly appreciate it!

Hogan Again
Larry,

Larry,

Glad it was only a small setback.

I'm waiting on a new IC (STK393-110) from Electronic-Repair-Kits.com. I replaced the 7 capacitors (twice) and replaced the surfaced mounted fuses. No change. Just the green blinking light.

I couldn't find any open pico fuses but ordered some anyway in case the new IC blows some.

Any tips on taking out the old IC and installing the new one? I've read that some people cut the legs first. Would that damage the board?

-- Hogan Again

PHX GUY
I HAVE A MITSUBISHI WS-65807

I HAVE A MITSUBISHI WS-65807 WHEN I PLUG IT IN I GET THE THREE BLINKS, THEN HIT POWER I GET SOUND FOR 5 SECONDS THEN SHUTS DOWN WITH NO PICTURE EVER COMING UP. I DID THE SELF TEST WITH MENU AND INPUT AND GOT THE ERROR CODE 12 WHICH MEANS NO PROBLEMS FOUND. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM CAUSING THIS IT WAS WORKING PERFECTLY TIL IT JUST SHUT OFF. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SCHEMATICS OR REPAIR MANUL FOR THIS TV?
tHANKS
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

thornbush62
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I also have the same green blinking light problem on my WS-65813. Can you send the repair instructions and possibly photos to [email protected]?

Thank you so much............this is a wonderful sight and it beats buying a new TV!!

Raul Gonzalez
I have the Mitsubishi 65813

I have the Mitsubishi 65813 and I replaced the capacitors but I am having trouble locating where to re-connect 2 cables labeled HP & DE. Does anybody have a picture of the circuit board showing where I need to reconnect these two?

Medvitz
Hello, Like many of the

Hello, Like many of the people here, I started having the nasty blinking green light on my WS-65713. If anyone can forward me repair manual/instruction, it would be appreciated.

medvitz @ gmail.com

Larry Dillon
Hello, Like many of the

Hello, Like many of the people here, I started having the nasty blinking green light on my WS-65713. If anyone can forward me repair manual/instruction, it would be appreciated. medvitz @ gmail.com
are you sure of the e-mail address? "medvitz "@gmail.com. thats how you wrote it in the first post.

Raul Gonzalez
I found where the HP & DE

I found where the HP & DE plugs go. Just need one more connection and I'm done. I seem to be missing a wire to plug into DT, right side of board. Can someone let me know what color that wire is so I can look for that plug.

Raul Gonzalez
I found where the HP & DE

I found where the HP & DE plugs go. Just need one more connection and I'm done. I seem to be missing a wire to plug into DT, right side of board. Can someone let me know what color that wire is so I can look for that plug. Look at my picture so you can see where it goes.

Shanein480
I have a wd-52525 or wd-62525

I have a wd-52525 or wd-62525 according to my manual and I am having the same blinking light problem. My problem is I can barley turn a screw and have no idea how to solder nor have a soldering iron. I have heard of capacitors but wouldn't have a clue how to identify one. Would someone send me the reapir instructions with pictures so I can give it a shot? Should I even attempt it? Any suggestions on who to call to do it for me thats not going to charge me an arm and a leg? I live in Mesa Arizona and my email is [email protected]. THX

Talley
Just found out to repair my

Just found out to repair my blinking green light would cost me over 1,000.00. I have the WS-65713 and they are telling me it is a DM Module.
Would you be so kind to send me those same instructions along with part numbers to fix my TV?

[email protected]

Thanks in advance

Talley

Talley
Talley said: Just found out

Talley said: Just found out to repair my blinking green light would cost me over 1,000.00. I have the WS-65713 and they are telling me it is a DM Module. Would you be so kind to send me those same instructions along with part numbers to fix my TV? [email protected] Thanks in advance Talley

Pages

Connect With Techlore