Mitsubishi WS-65813 Blinking Green Light

1639 posts / 0 new
Last post
mfinsel32
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,
I am sorry to bother you again. Could you please send me an email again of the service manual and what I need to fix the blinking green light on our Mitsibusi WS-65813 my wife inadvertently deleted your email. Thanks. Mike
[email protected]

Chris Baker
Larry,

Larry,
Could you shoot over the instructions to me as well? I have a Mitsibusi WS-65813, and my email is [email protected]

Thanks!
Chris

Bryan Traywick
Larry,

Larry,
Could you shoot over the instructions to me as well? I have a Mitsibusi WS-65813, and my email is [email protected]

Thanks!
Bryan

boardman
Hi Larry - Guess what? I too

Hi Larry - Guess what? I too have a Mitsu with a similar problem. My Model # is WS55511. I came home one day and it looked as though there had been a power falure at my home... clocks in the home were blinking.What wasn't blinking though was the green light you're all referring to. There was absolutely nothing. Do you think this would be a similar situation or something else? If you have another idea, or you think that it could be the same thing I would be EXTEMELY grateful if you were to pass along the fix. My address: [email protected]. I was getting ready to put the big black box out on the curb, but decided to do a little research first. That thing wasn't cheap and would like to get more than 5 years out of it.

Thanks a million

Sean

soflaspeed
This post is to thank Larry -

This post is to thank Larry - Larry Thank You for helping us all out with this problem.

I posted my request for your assistance back in April.  You sent me the instructions for the fix, but I did nothing with them, partly because I have been very busy and just watched TV in my den, and partly because I was daunted by the task.

I finally found myself with some time this past weekend so I jumped right in - instructions in one hand, tools in the other and faithlfully followed each step.

I have never used a desoldering tool, and have done very little soldering in my lifetime - most of it in high school in the late '70's.

But I did it!  And that large piece of plastic that has decorated my family room for months is now once again a television set broadcasting the World Series in all it's wet, soggy glory!

Everyone who has used Larry's selfless assistance to turn this fix from a $900 ripoff to a manageable job costing only $.56 for each capacitor has to give it up to Larry.

Larry, please e-mail me your information again.  I cannot find your 1st e-mail to me and I want to send you a personal thanks.  And include information I can use to send you a Holiday gift as a token of my appreciation.

Thanks again Buddy, you're awesome!

Larry Dillon
thank you so much! Your very

thank you so much! Your very very welcome!! Glad it worked out for you!

Larry Dillon
thank you so much! Your very

thank you so much! Your very very welcome!! Glad it worked out for you!

SouthPaw
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I did a search on my green blinking light for my WS-65813 and this site was very prominent! Looks like you have been helping many many people!

Could you please send the instructions for my WS-65813 to (email address deleted)? Thank you!

Larry Dillon
your very welcome, this is

your very welcome, this is what techlores all about!!

dave g
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I'm in the same boat with MS48513. I would appreciate if you can send me instructions as this is my only television so I'm missing all my football. Ugh. Thanks Larry

M & M
Larry,

Larry,
I have a WD-52525 that has the flashing green light problem after a power failure. Could you please send me the fix information.
Thankyou

[email protected]

Fixit
Larry can you send me the

Larry can you send me the instructions! i have the blinking green light of death on my ws 48513 please!! thakns. to [email protected]

boloman
Hi Larry

Hi Larry
Ive written you before but I think that I wrote everything in large case letters, oop's, my bad I wasnt thinking, and Im so sorry. but like a lot of other people I too have that mits tv blinking green light problem, And I was hoping that you would send to me the service manuals, with instruction. I have the WS-55513 hd model, I sorry again for shouting my message before, And thanks in advance, ,[email protected]

sparkletime
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
I received the instructions to correct the flashing green light problem for my WS-65813 about a month ago and it was a success. Recently, there has been a twist. I don't have the flashing green light... I just had no power. I took everything apart again to check that the new capacitors were soldered in tightly and everything looked fine. After putting it back together... it worked again beautifully. Now, it's 3 days later and I came home today to find no power again. I did the same thing and sure enough... it's now working beautifully again. I'm stumped! Any thoughts on this? Thank you!

reugar
Larry

Larry

I got the WS-65813 green light problem too, can you email the fixit info to <...> Much appreciated.

sparkletime
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
I ordered the Panasonic P13119-ND capacitors from Digikey as the literature suggested.. I notice that in some of the posts people went up to 25V or 35V capacitors instead of the 16's. Do you think that may have anything to do with the trouble I am experiencing?

sparkletime
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
Yes, that is what I figured. Up until recently they have worked out beautifully. So if it's not the capacitors have you got any other thoughts on why this inability to power up without taking the whole thing apart again could be happening? Thanks again!

Larry Dillon
check F9A04 and F9A05 if any

check F9A04 and F9A05 if any of these are blown again replace the convergence IC'S

sparkletime
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
Thank you for responding but I'm afraid I'm getting lost now. What is a F9A04 and an F9A05? In the repair instructions it mentions two surface mounted fuses called F9B00 and F9B02 but not these other two numbers. Once I find them, how do I check to see if they are blown? Do they bulge as the bad capacitors sometimes do? Lastly, what is a convergence IC? If there is any kind of a diagram to point these out can you send it to me at [email protected]? Thank you and sorry for the trouble.

rcar
Larry, it would be

Larry, it would be appreciated if you can send the instructions you have to fix the DM module for the WS-65813. I have the blinking light. thanks. [email protected]

Reddad
Hi,

Hi,
IÂ’d appreciate it if you could send me the information to fix my WS-48513 flashing green light problem.
Man, this looks like everyone who owns a Mitsubishi projection tv has this problem.

Thank you, [email protected]

thostman
I have the same problem as

I have the same problem as the rest in this thread. Can someone send me the instructions to [email protected] Any help is appreciated!!

randymwill
Hi Larry.

Hi Larry.
Sorry to beat a dead horse with this thread, but I was hoping you could send me the information. I have a WS-65713. It has the blinking green light issue. The TV doesn't come on, but we get the blinking green light instead. Sometimes it will come on. It's been happening more often.

Thanks inadvance.
Randy
[email protected]

luly
Larry

Larry

I have the Mits 85613 and I have the green blinking light problem aswell.

Will you please send the fix to [email protected]

Thnaks so much for the help.

Lu

eab8214
Larry

Larry
Can you send me the Mitsubishi service manual and any instructions on replacing the 4 suspect capacitors on a Mitsubishi WS65413? Thanks
eab8214Wgmail.com

eab8214
Larry

Larry

Wrong email address, should read [email protected]. Thanks

jcnorwoodjr
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

Please send diagrams with photos if possible (ws-65813) to [email protected]. Thank you

jmassive
Blinking green light...I'm

Blinking green light...I'm having the same problem with my WS48613 please send me the instructions. Thank you in advance happy holidays.....

neatolcars
Larry,

Larry,

I have a Mits WS65813 with the same blinking green light.
Please send me the info. & Man.

Thanks again!

Todd

neatolcars
Larry,

Larry,

Thanks again for the info! I inst. the 50V 105C caps like the pic.'s & info said & cleaned it & my set is working GREAT!

Todd

Pages

Connect With Techlore