Mitsubishi WS-65813 Blinking Green Light

1639 posts / 0 new
Last post
Drtom437
Larry , Still haven't heard

Larry , Still haven't heard back from you, can you send me service manual and repair info for the mitsubishi WS-65813 blinking light problem.

[email protected]
tom

Drtom437
If there is anybody out there

If there is anybody out there who got the service manual and the db repair information for the mitsubishi WS-65813 to solve the blinking green lights can they forward it to me.

Thank you

Tom
[email protected]

Drtom437
Drtom437 said: If there is

Drtom437 said: If there is anybody out there who got the service manual and the db repair information for the mitsubishi WS-65813 to solve the blinking green lights can they forward it to me. Thank you Tom                   

[email protected]

Cage
I have a WS-65813 and been

I have a WS-65813 and been having the same problem with the green light on the front i have also tryed to find a service guy out here in hawaii but nothing could you help me out i have been looking for all the info i need to fix this problem any thing you can do for me would really help me out thatnk you Cage

xboss
cage

cage

you gotta leave your e mail addy

Cage
i have the same blinking

i have the same blinking light poroblem also on a WS-65813 i need to sole it as well i have no one in hawaii BI to fix this i need help witht eh repair books and anyother thing i might need for it i can do all that is needed to fix it thanks Cage
[email protected]

Cage
xboss said: cage you gotta

xboss said: cage you gotta leave your e mail addy

[email protected]

jimht4100
I wrote before about my green

I wrote before about my green flashing light problem before. 'Mitsubishi WS-65813 I am still waiting for the technician to come fix this. He was not clear as to what the problem is. He mentioned replacing the circuit board and ordering parts, sight unseen. What's happening with mine though is I will be watching TV and it will click off. Green flashing light comes on. Can not turn it on. The first time it was exactly one week and the green flashing light finally stopped. I was able to watch TV again. That lasted one more week and then it turned off again. Green flashing light. Exactly one week later the green flashing light stopped again and I was able to watch the TV for about 5 hours. Then off it went, green flashing light. That was last night. Today the green light stopped flashing and the TV is working again. For how long, I don't know. Still waiting for my Technician to call me back about the parts. Can anyone out there help me? [email protected] Thanks. Carla

James Roberts
Larry, I appreciate you

Larry, I appreciate you following this thread. I have a WS-65813 with the blinking light problem. Could you send me the info for the repairs at [email protected] ?

Thanks again!
James

Drtom437
Larry, I see your back could

Larry, I see your back could you please send information to help with my ws-65813 blinking light problem. i konw this is my third time asking, I just want to get it fixed. Sorry if I seem pesky. Tom

[email protected]

MaryDill
Larry,

Larry,
It's good to know you're back. I've been following the threads the last 3 weeks since we got the accursed blinking light. We live in a town that isn't serviced by ANY TV pros I've been able to find. I got desperate and started looking online and found these threads. Asked for help--but you were away, and no one else was responding, so I asked if maybe someone would send me your material, and one nice man responded. We didn't feel qualified to do the soldering, but felt like we might be able to pull the board. We managed to do that, sent it away for repair, then put the board back and crossed our fingers--well the first time it did not work, but thanks to your discussions, we knew the problem was likely to be fixed by reseating the board, so we took a deep breath, pulled everything apart again and reseated the board and -- WOW -- it works! We could not have gotten that board out and back in without your instructions. We've gone 3 nights now without a green blinking light, and it's great. Cost for soldering--$180. Thank you.

Drtom437
Mary, IF YOU STILL HAVE THE

Mary, IF YOU STILL HAVE THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE WS-65813 CAN YOU FORWARD THEM TO ME. [email protected]

thanks
tom

MaryDill
Tom, I'm reluctant to butt

Tom, I'm reluctant to butt into Larry's territory. He appears to be back. Wait about a day and see if he responds to you--be sure to put your email address in your request to him. If you don't hear from him in a day or two, I'll see what I can do.

Larry Dillon
Tom I tried to send it to

Tom I tried to send it to youtwice but it keeps coming bake as wrong e-mail address.

Drtom437
Larry, I only have one email

Larry, I only have one email address its
[email protected]

Tom
I hope it works, I havent had any trouble with people sending it before.

Drtom437
Larry , I got the email, but

Larry , I got the email, but is this the one I use for the ws-65813. It seems like this one is for the dlp WD tvs.

Tom

Larry Dillon
TOM NO I sent you the one for

TOM NO I sent you the one for the model you listed. the DLP IS completely difereant. check it again.

2bz4fun
I have had the same blinking

I have had the same blinking light problem. I have repalced the capacitors and still have the same problem. I have tried to seat he board first as suggested with still no luck. I have gone back to verify the solder job also and all looks good. I am about ready to give up. It all sounded too easy and has consumed my weekend. Can I just buy a whole new module reasonable?

Help

Larry Dillon
the reason it does not work

the reason it does not work could be a few factors. it would depend on how long you have been putting up with the problem like has the problem happened before and after you unplugged the set it might have started to work or after you let it sit for a while? That is the first sign that the caps are bad so the longer one waits the more of a chance that the DM is blown out. I hear that a lot that folks do not repair the problem because the set strted to work again. Or perhaps there is a blow surface mounted fuse on the solder side or the board. next step would be to check the small white surface mounted fuses. If they are good then check all of the power supply voltages, and make darn sure that the board IS seated correctly. If all the voltage are good, thn i would guess that the DM IS bad.

warehouseBR
I have a WS-65813 that will

I have a WS-65813 that will not power on. The green light will come on solid for about 4 seconds and then turn off. The TV did this once under warranty and I was told that the power supply was bad. I am assuming the same problem again. Can you please forward any information that can help me fix this TV.

Thanks

brianc
Hello all, I have the 55813

Hello all, I have the 55813 with the blinking light problem. Can you email me the information on the DM module fix. Thanls email: [email protected]

Vagendron
Hello Larry, I guess you are

Hello Larry, I guess you are the popular guy around here... I have the same blinking timer light problem on my WD-52725 DLP TV, which started a couple of days ago. Could you send me the instructions on how to correct this annoying issue by changing the DM module? Thanks a lot! E-mail: [email protected]

AcidBath
Hi Larry can you send me the

Hi Larry can you send me the information to repair a WS-55615 caps on the DM. thanks, [email protected]

oven
hello to the hero of the hour

hello to the hero of the hour and i too have the blinking green light
i was hoping that i too could have the information for this fix i have a
ws-65713, i bought an extended warranty 4 years and 20 days after it expired
i get a problem go figure well if you can send it it would be greatly apprieciated.

Samuel T
please send me the diagram

please send me the diagram larry. i am having the same trouble.

[email protected]

oven
oops very sorry ovenmitzz

oops very sorry [email protected]
thanks again

warehouseBR
can you also send to

can you also send to [email protected]

Thanks

oven
my screen is out of alignment

my screen is out of alignment and i cannot adjust the convergence for the blue
it is convexed to does this have anything to do with the dm?

WBan
Hi Larry, I have a WS-65809

Hi Larry, I have a WS-65809 projection TV. When I power on I get a green light for about 4 seconds and then the unit shuts off. I called a repair tech and he said I needed part 930B867003; however, he also told me this part was nolonger available. Do you know of a source for this repair part? Also, can you forward me the repair manual for this TV.

WBan
Hi Mike - the tech called the

Hi Mike - the tech called the defective part a "deflector". The TV powers on for about 2-3 seconds, ligts up (colors but no picture) and shuts down. When I called him about the part, his assistant provided the part number 930B867003

Pages

Connect With Techlore