Mitsubishi WS-55909 green flashing light issue

236 posts / 0 new
Last post
gmwtlw
I am experiencing the same

I am experiencing the same blinking green light issue. Can you please email me the documents? Thanks! You're a huge help. [email protected]

SilverAxela
I also have the dreaded

I also have the dreaded blinking green light of death. Can you please email me the instructions at: [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

nkanchwala
Larry,

Larry,

same problem with a WS-55909. Please send info.

Thanks.

[email protected]

darth_spencer
I of course also have this

I of course also have this green blinking light problem with my ws 55909. If you are still out there and willing, I would love to get a copy of those instructions. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Spencer

darth_spencer
I am having the same problem

I am having the same problem with my ws 55909. If you are still out there and willing, could you please send me a copy of those documents.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Spencer

Arturooq
Hey Larry, could you also

Hey Larry, could you also send those directions my way
I have attained a WS-55909 with the blinking light dilemma.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[email protected]

CHILO
Same problem as everyone

Same problem as everyone above. blinking green light on the mitsubishi ws 65909 after power outage. Please forward me the instructions on fixing this problem.

melvin 30883
Larry,

Larry,

Ihave a ws-55909 we just had a power outage and now i have green blinking ligt can you send me the infomation to fix also thanks alot.

[email protected]

kreinke18
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

My WS-55909 just started blinking.  Please send me the repair instructions.

Thank you.

[email protected]

EricJonL
Larry, ditto to the same

Larry, ditto to the same problem the folks previously had with the flashing green light. You help is much appreciated if you could send the directions/advice to me?

EricJonL
Hi Larry, if you would send

Hi Larry, if you would send me the same info on the Mitsubishi WS55909 I would appreciate it. I have the same blinking green light issue going on with mine. Thanks for the help!!! Eric

EricJonL
I have the Mitsubishi WS

I have the Mitsubishi WS-55909 with the blinking green light issue as well. If you can send me the information I'll need to fix this it would be much appreciated! Thx, Eric

[email protected]

EricJonL
I have the Mitsubishi WS

I have the Mitsubishi WS-55909 with the same blinking green light issue. If you would send me the information I need to fix it I would really appreciate it! Thx, Eric

[email protected]

CHILO
call sevice guy charge me

call sevice guy charge me $200 working fine

Raymachelle
Same issue on Mitsubishi

Same issue on Mitsubishi WS55909. Unplugged it, plugged back in and got the blinking light....please send repair directions to [email protected]. Thanks!

Rickie
Larry you certainly seem to

Larry you certainly seem to be the Esteemed Expert of the Green Blinking Light Syndrome. I have a Mitshubishi WS 55859. I have ordered the DM Repair kit from TVRepair.com but am seeing here that you have some instructions for the fix. Could you be so kind as to email them to me as well or direct me to where they are.

Many thanks for your help.
Joy ... [email protected]

John R
I have the Mitsubishi WS

I have the Mitsubishi WS-55909 with the blinking green light issue as well. If you can send me the information I'll need to fix this it would be much appreciated! Thx, robert amador

[email protected]

THANNKS A MILLION!

John R
I have the Mitsubishi WS

I have the Mitsubishi WS-55909 with the blinking green light issue as well. If you can send me the information I'll need to fix this it would be much appreciated! Thx, ROB

[email protected]

THANKS A MILL!

Counterbalance
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I seem to be having the same problem with my WS-65909. The blinking light will not stop and I cannot turn on my television after a brief power outage in my area. Can you please email me the instructions as well at [email protected]. Thank you sooo much in advance.

John_B
I had this problem in the

I had this problem in the fall of 2009 with my WS-55859.  I replaced the capacitors and everything was fine so I gave the TV to my daughter. In the summer of 2010 my daughter had another problem with the TV.  I put the WS-55859 in my shop and gave here another TV to use.  When I had time to work on it, I found that the Red Convergance Amplifier was bad.  I ordered an new one and replaced it.

My shop has A/C that I only turn on when I am working in it.  I turned on the A/C and replaced the Amplifier.  TV was working just fine.

TV sat in my workshop disconnected from power for about a week with no A/C and shop temperature was in excess of 80 degrees F.  I was going to return the TV to my daughter and turned it on just to make sure everything was working.  Plugged in the TV and Green Flashing Light was back.  All the power supplies were normal with no ripple.

I turned on the A/C to work on it and during the debug process it started to work fine.  It turns out that this TV has a temperature problem and the two processor do not properly communicate at above 78 degrees F.  I never noticed this problem before because my house was never that hot.  It probably had this problem the day I purchased it.

Temperature is one more thing to check when you have the Green Flashing Light issue.

John

n44rt
Larry, I am experiencing the

Larry, I am experiencing the same problem. Could you please forward instructions to me as well. Thank you. [email protected]

n44rt
Larry, I am experiencing the

Larry, I am experiencing the same problem. Could you please forward instructions to me as well. Thank you. [email protected]

croach
Mitsubishi ws-55909 tv turns

Mitsubishi ws-55909 tv turns on, no picture and static sounds. I can power it up but I can't get a pcture or power off with front buttons or remote control. TV shuts off after a few min and green light comes on 70 sec and goes off error code reads 1-2. I did replace the 7 capicitors and it does power up. But no picture and static for sound.

lampholder
Larry - WS-65909

Larry - WS-65909

SLR_65 recommended I contact you on updating my WS65909. Any help you can give me?

I am using the QAM input to watch my local Chater digital channels. So far, it is working OK. It seems to reboot the TV when I change channels around 133.

My email is [email protected]

I have a CF card and reader. I have already fixed the flashing green light (bad caps and solder joints on the DS board) and replaced the convergence chip (blue was severely bowed).

evil
Larry is no longer with us

Larry is no longer with us

http://www.techlore.com/forum/thread/30723/Farewell-Larry/

You will have to start a new thread, this one has been answered.

Pages

Connect With Techlore