Mitsubishi WS-55909 green flashing light issue

236 posts / 0 new
Last post
daring
same problem. please help or

same problem. please help or do I throw it away and start over?

daring
larry, same as above. My tv

larry, same as above. My tv is blinking and it came on a couple of times and now is off forever but blinking. please help. my e-mail is [email protected]
thank you in advance

rgrondin
Hi Larry

Hi Larry
We recently had a power outage that lasted about a week. When the power came back on, we found that our Mitsubishi WS-65909 has the blinking green light on the front and will not power up. It sounds like many people have this issue. Can you please forward the directions for the repair to me? Thanks.

mr asch
Larry, I am experienceing the

Larry, I am experienceing the same situation on my WS 55909... Could you please forward instructions to me as well.... many thanks... [email protected]

Graner
Larry,

Larry,

I have a different problem but thought you might have a suggestion. The color has gone bad with red not working properly. If you watch a DVD the color works fine so I am not sure what is going on. All the bulbs in the back are on and working. Thanks for any info.

Steve ([email protected])

Royboy99
Larry,

Larry,
I see from the list of responses you've been very busy. I have a ws65909 with the green blinking light, I pulled the power bd. a see a dis-coloration by two of the caps. Do you think I can get a copy of those repair instructions? It'll save me some serious money if I can do it myself.
Thanks, Email- [email protected] (Those are zeros in my email name)
Roy A.

joshin
Hi Larry and group,

Hi Larry and group,

My in-laws have this TV and have just experienced the problem. If you could send me the directions and/or the service manual, I'd very much appreciate it.

-Josh

clydecb
Larry dillon

Larry dillon
I'm having the same problem with the my ws 55909 blinking green light. Could you send me the instructions for replacing the 7 cap on the dm

[email protected]

clydecb
Larry

Larry

am having the same problem with the blinking green light. could you mail me the instructions [email protected]

Royboy99
Larry,

Larry,
I see from the list of responses you've been very busy. I have a ws65909 with the green blinking light, I pulled the power bd. a see a dis-coloration by two of the caps. Do you think I can get a copy of those repair instructions? It'll save me some serious money if I can do it myself.
Thanks, Email- [email protected] (Those are zeros in my email name)
Roy A.

joshin
Hi Larry and group,

Hi Larry and group,

My in-laws have this TV and have just experienced the problem. If you could send me the directions and/or the service manual, I'd very much appreciate it.

-Josh

clydecb
Larry dillon

Larry dillon
I'm having the same problem with the my ws 55909 blinking green light. Could you send me the instructions for replacing the 7 cap on the dm

[email protected]

clydecb
Larry

Larry

am having the same problem with the blinking green light. could you mail me the instructions [email protected]

cclark
Larry,

Larry,
I seem to have the same problem these other guys are having. I hope you still have the info to fix. Most appreciated if you would also send to me. Thanks

[email protected]

Walt P
Larry

Larry

Have the same problem with the blonking green light. I hope you can send me the information
Thanks

[email protected]

Norm44
Larry, I gave my tv to my

Larry, I gave my tv to my daughter and it was working fine then. And now she is getting the green blinking light problem. Can you please send the instruction to me, Thanks ([email protected]

HomerG
Larry, If you still have this

Larry, If you still have this information where you can email it to me I would be very grateful. I too have the blinking green light on my WS-55859. I have oredered the capacitors in anticpation of the repair and they should be here tomorrow. Thank you
[email protected]

HomerG
I have the WS-55859 with the

I have the WS-55859 with the green flashing light. We had a storm come through 2 night ago and now no workie.
Can someone please send me the instructions on changing out the capacitors?
Thank you
[email protected]

ddunn911
hi there.. I have also just

hi there.. I have also just acquired a ws-55909 with the blinking green light issue. We were told that it was working fine until a power outage. Wouold you mind sending the instructions for the repair? My email is: [email protected]

thanks

SteveB33
hi there.. My ws-55909 just

hi there.. My ws-55909 just started with the blinking green light issue. It was working fine until a power outage. Would you mind sending the instructions for the repair? My email is: [email protected]

thanks

SteveB33
hi there.. My ws-55909 just

hi there.. My ws-55909 just started with the blinking green light issue. It was working fine until a power outage. Would you mind sending the instructions for the repair? My email is: [email protected]

Thanks

BRIAN943
I HAVE THE BLINKING LIGHT TO,

I HAVE THE BLINKING LIGHT TO,,,WOULDNT THERE BE A CLASS ACTION ON THEM FOR THIS?
ANYWAY PLEASE SEND ME 9INFO ALSO THANX!!!
[email protected]

Coyote1
Hi Larry, could you send me

Hi Larry, could you send me the repair info for the WS-55909? You are doing everyone a great service by providing this information. Can't imagine what it would cost for all of us to pay outright for a repair. Email: [email protected]. Thanks.

getnup
Larry,

Larry,

We just experienced the no-power / blinking light problem on our Mitsubishi WS-55909 following a power failure. We had a high quality surge protector installed inline, however problem still occurred. Would you be so kind as to forward a copy of the repair instructions to me. My email is [email protected]. Thank you for your great contributions in assisting everyone!

Paul

getnup
Larry,

Larry,

We just experienced the no-power / blinking light problem on our Mitsubishi WS-55909 following a power failure. We had a high quality surge protector installed inline, however problem still occurred. Would you be so kind as to forward a copy of the repair instructions to me. My email is [email protected]. Thank you for your great contributions in assisting everyone!

Paul

mrpedenman
I am having the same issues,

I am having the same issues, please forward me the documentation, [email protected]

Mech8080
Larry, I also have a WS-55909

Larry, I also have a WS-55909 with the green blinking light. Could you send the repair info to me as well? Thanks! [email protected]

OhBothr
Are you still giving info out

Are you still giving info out on repair for a model WS-55859? I have same blinking light issues.
Thanks in advance!
[email protected]

vinayak
Hello,

Hello,

I have a WS65909 that has a defective DM board. I tried to have it repaired at a local shop; they even sent it to another shop without luck. What are my options?

RW Sable
I am apparently having the

I am apparently having the same problem with the Mitsubishi WS-55909 as others. Continuous green light blinking. Switched outlets, unplugged, tried System Reset. No change. Larry, if you could e-mail me the same technical/repair information you have been providing to others, it would be most appreciated. My e-mail is [email protected]. Many thanks.

Pages

Connect With Techlore