Mitsubishi WS-55909 green flashing light issue

236 posts / 0 new
Last post
tgMitsubishi
Larry Dillon said: It sounds

Larry Dillon said: It sounds like the typical problem these sets have with the DM board. This is a sure tail sign that this is your problem. The fact that you saw it working would indicate that the capacitors in the DM will have to be replaced, all seven of them. Leave an e-mail address and I will forward you the directions, pictures and the service manual. Good Luck

have a WS-55909 and have a green blinking light after a power outage.  Any help you can give me (manual/instructions) on how to fix would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Tom

tgMitsubishi
Sorry about that...tgaworski

Sorry about [email protected]. Much appreciated.

Tom

Faruk
I am having the same problem

I am having the same problem would you mind sending me the same information for the model tv ws-55909

Jblossom
Larry

Larry

Are power went out for about 2 hours. When it came back on the timer green light was blinking. can you help me

thanks
Jeremy

Jblossom
Larry

Larry

Are power went out for about 2 hours. when the power came back on the green timer light was blinking. can you help me

Thanks
Jeremy

Larry Dillon
Faru and Jblossom where do I

Faru and Jblossom where do I send it to???

fransicso
larry i have the same problem

larry i have the same problem can u tell me how to fix my mit with blinking light

Jblossom
[email protected]

[email protected]

Thanks
Jeremy

Larry Dillon
SEND THE INFO TO WHERE!!!!???

SEND THE INFO TO WHERE!!!!???? MY WORD SOME PEOPLE JUST ARE LAZY AND DO NOT BOTHER TO READ???? PREVIOUS POSTS!!!!Send the info to where

JustinAz
Larry, seems like my problem

Larry, seems like my problem may very well be the same as the many others you have helped regarding the blinking timer light on the Mitsubishi 55909. I would be very freatful if you would forward the repair instructions and diagrams to [email protected] please

Mauri
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I feel bad asking but I too have the Green Light of Death on my WS-55859. When you have a moment could you please send the directions to [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your time and help,
Mauri

Mauri
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I feel bad asking but I too have the Green Light of Death on my WS-55859. When you have a moment could you please send the directions to [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your time and help,
Mauri

RichAZ
Larry. My WS-55909 just got

Larry. My WS-55909 just got the Green Blinking light of death. Can you please email the info you have for a possible repair to [email protected] ?
Thanks a bunch!
Rich

Marty Ehrlich
Larry -

Larry -

I have the same green light of death problem with my WS-55909. Please send me the directions for the fix when you get a chance to: [email protected]

Thank you.

Larry Dillon
Marty, I would be happy to

Marty, I would be happy to help you out if you gave me a good e-mail address!!!!no such thing as opm.ogv is what the return mail said!!!

gregory fisher
larry if you'd be so kind as

larry if you'd be so kind as to forward the information my way

[email protected]

Connor
Hey Larry, I'm sure this is

Hey Larry, I'm sure this is getting old but my Mitsubishi WS-55909 is having the exact same problem. If you could forward the manual and any other documents you might have attached, I would be forever grateful. [email protected]

-Connor

David Butler
Larry, seems like my problem

Larry, seems like my problem may very well be the same as the many others you have helped regarding the blinking timer light on the Mitsubishi 55909.
Please send me the directions for the fix when you get a chance.
To: [email protected]

Thanks
David

Scott Wilson
It looks like i could use

It looks like i could use some help with the same problem on my ws55909.
Please send me the directions to [email protected]

Brian White
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,
Same problem here on WS-55909. Would appreciate the instruction set. I bought it new ~ 7 years ago. After power outages, it would blink green for a few minutes, and then we could go about normal operation. Thanks in advance.

ChuckieCheese
Same Problem with my 55909.

Same Problem with my 55909. Can I get copies of info on repair also. Thanks.

Larry Dillon
I can e-mail you if you left

I can e-mail you if you left an e-mail address!!!!
Larry

CandieT
HI Larry,

HI Larry,

Just received a 55909 from my parents and I have the same green blinking light issue. Would you mind emailing me the instructions and diagrams when you get a chance please?

Thanks so much! [email protected]

lovedove13
We have the green light

We have the green light flashing on our Mitsubishi WS-55511.  Please email me the directions for repair. 

[email protected]

Marcene Conine

HMKSMC
Larry,

Larry,

I have the same problem with my set. I believe that I have the ws-55909. Could you please send me the information?

Thanks.

HMKSMC
Larry Dillon said: SEND THE

Larry Dillon said: SEND THE INFO TO WHERE!!!!???? MY WORD SOME PEOPLE JUST ARE LAZY AND DO NOT BOTHER TO READ???? PREVIOUS POSTS!!!!Send the info to where

Send the information to: [email protected]

clydecb
Larry

Larry

I have one of these WS-55909 with the blinking green light.  I would greatly appreciate if you could send the instructions on how to repair.  I bought it new some years ago and it worked fine until I lost power.  Now the light just keeps on blinking.  Thanks very much Larry.  My address is [email protected]

Bill22
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Can you send me the fix for the WS-55859? Thanks in advance!

wmgsimon at gmail . com (spam stopper?)

Freeman
Larry, I am having the same

Larry, I am having the same issue here. I get is a continuously blinking green light and I believe I have a very serious problem. Football season is about to start and my Mitsubishi TV died on me last week. Do you mind to send out the same instructional guide?
Thanks

MY TV model is WS-55909
Thank you.
[email protected]

Freeman
Larry, I am having the same

Larry, I am having the same issue here. I get is a continuously blinking green light and I believe I have a very serious problem. Football season is about to start and my Mitsubishi TV died on me last week. Do you mind to send out the same instructional guide?
Thanks

MY TV model is WS-55909
Thank you.
[email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore