Mitsubishi WS65869 Flashing Green Light

202 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sapito1050
Hi Larry, can you send me the

Hi Larry, can you send me the repair manual for ws-65869 also, thank you in advance

barner107
I had a power outage and

I had a power outage and guess what - the ugly blinking green light on my ws-65869. Can I get the fix sent to me at [email protected].

Thanks in advance

Saxman
Have this problem also with

Have this problem also with the Mitsubishi WS-65869
(green pilot light flickering and no picture ....)

Can you send the information on how to do the fix of the seven cap's

(680pf or 1000pf which should be put in)

Thanx !

Larry Dillon
replace what you take out

replace what you take out except you need to use the high temp caps,The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, All kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon,

firefox0911
hey larry i need hlep my

hey larry i need hlep my ws65869 the green light is on and will not go off hlep me plz. what sould i do???????????????????/

BarryS
I am new here, but I see a

I am new here, but I see a discussion of the Mitsubishi ws65869 and a blinking green light is not only my personal problem. We had a power surge at the house and new the green blinking timer light continues to flash and the TV won't turn on. "Reset system" button will turn it off as it is pushed but returns when I pull back. I unplugged it overnight, but the green light kept pulsing at me when I plugged it in this morning. Can you please email me the instructions for changing the capacitors on the DM Board. My email address is [email protected]
Thanks !!!

Qtone
Larry, this is my second time

Larry, this is my second time around to fix my flashing green light. I ordered the kit and replaced the caps againg but still have the flashing light. Do you just replacing the caps a third time?

SilverAxela
I am also getting the dreaded

I am also getting the dreaded blinking green light of death. Can you please send me the repair instructions? My model is a WS65909. Thank you very much!

Jason.Greene
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
Thank You in advance for your help. I have a technician in my house as Iam sending this. We replaced the 7 capacitors and are still getting the blinking light? Any Ideas why we would still have the issue and or what to do to repair it? Let me know [email protected]

Joe Black
Newt099 said: Hello, I am

Newt099 said: Hello, I am experiencing the same problem now with the flashing light on my WS-65869.  Could you please email me the repair information. Thanks, [email protected]

Did you get any instruction on how to fix the flashing green light?? i am just experiencing it now and was wondering if you can share it with me.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  JOE

Joe Black
Joe Black said:

Joe Black said:

Newt099 said: Hello, I am experiencing the same problem now with the flashing light on my WS-65869.  Could you please email me the repair information. Thanks, [email protected]

Did you get any instruction on how to fix the flashing green light?? i am just experiencing it now and was wondering if you can share it with me.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  JOE

By the way, my email is [email protected]

hau
I am also experiencing the

I am also experiencing the blinking green light on my WS65869; could you please email the repair information Mr. Dillon. Thanks in advance for your time.
Hauluong
[email protected]

fdr
Mitsubishi WS-55859 the

Mitsubishi WS-55859 the blinking green timer light issue. THereset button stops the blinking but the tv does not turn on. I do notice elecrtical sparking when I plug it into the power strip. Ideas for a non techy?

andre blagman
TV MODEL NO. WS-65869 GREEN

TV MODEL NO. WS-65869 GREEN TIMER LIGHT BLINKING. NO B+ ON COLLECTOR OF OUTPUT. ALL THE ELECTROLYTICS TEST OK.ALSO WHAT ARE THE LOCATIONS OF THE CAPS THAT NEED TO BE REPLACED AND THE VALUES RECOMMENDED.

The_Guru
I am also experiencing the

I am also experiencing the blinking green light on my WS65869. Could you please email the repair information? Thanks for your assistance.

[email protected]

Robby Simmons
I used this fix before and it

I used this fix before and it worked great for a couple of years. Now it is doing it again. I seem to have misplaced the directions. Can you provide me with another copy and I promise I will take better care to keep them around? Thanks in advance. Robby

[email protected]

2gmt
Hi,

Hi,
I just joined to this forum, I have WS-65869 TV, I had green light blinking problem, I read somewhere about changing 7caps. I know soldering, so I did change all 7caps with Panasonic 1000uf, 35v rated 105 bought from digi-key. I powered on, still it didn't work. Can anyone please suggest me what might be going on and what should I do next? Thanks and Happy new year to all..

Please send me instructions to my email add. [email protected]

MG

FiveDime Bullyz
Larry,

Larry,

First of all, THANK YOU for taking the time to help us in need. I just found this forum for my Mitsubishi WS 65869 which was down with the blinking green timer light. I replaced the 7 capacitors and when everything was put back together, I plugged in the TV and the light continued to blink for about a minute just as your guide stated. The light stopped blinking but I had no display on the screen, no volume, input, etc. and then the TV turns off by itself after about 1-2 minutes. ANY HELP you can provide is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
BDK ( email= [email protected] )

Geronimo
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

You have helped many people here I read. I hope you will help one more. I too have the Blinking Green Light on Mit. M# WS-65869. I am capable of soldering. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

evil
The directions for this fix

The directions for this fix can be found in the SERVICE MANUAL section of this site.

PSue
Yesterday I unplugged my
Yesterday I unplugged my Mitsubishi WS-65869 accidentally vacuuming and now it will not cut on. I've unplugged it and done all the things the manual says and it's still not working. PLEASE email me the directions to fix it. Thank you my email is [email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore