Mitsubishi WS65869 Flashing Green Light

202 posts / 0 new
Last post
Robby Simmons
Larry Dillon said: You need

Larry Dillon said: You need to make sure you have the right model number when asking for help please. Your other thread you posted has an unknown model number. I will send out the repair information on this model number along with the factory service manual. Good Luck with the repair.

Hi Larry I too would like to get the instructions for the flashing green light fix.  This is for am model number WS65869.  Any help you might provide would be greatly appreciated!

Robby Simmons

[email protected]

woodn-u
Hello Larry Dillon,

Hello Larry Dillon,

I have removed the DM module from my WS-65869.  I understand that the Caps along with the fuses can be purchased at Radio Shack. I am unsure which capaticors I need to be replacing. Does your fix point these out along with the fuse replacements? I also need the specs for the caps along with the specs for the fuses. Can you please forward me this information to [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your help!

Chris

Russell7420
some one please help i have a

some one please help i have a mit ws 65869 i changed the cap's all 7 and when i hit power the green light comes on then back off after 3sec? i get code 22? [email protected] Thank you
Russell

Robby Simmons
Hi Larry I was just checking

Hi Larry I was just checking back, I hadn't heard back from you and was still needing help with the WS65869 Dm fix. I sure would appreciate the instructions. I hope that I can use them to get one going myself. Please let me know if there is any thing special that I need to do to aquire the instructions. Thanks so much!

Robby

[email protected]

Tinkertoy
Hello Mr. Dillon, Thank you

Hello Mr. Dillon, Thank you so much for doing this post! I too have the blinking timer light of death on my WS-65869. I am shocked that this is such a common problem, and that it has not been addressed by Mitsubishi. If these capacitors can fail from simply unplugging the unit, you would think they would have some responsibility to provide a fix.

Would you please send a copy of your guide to me at [email protected]? Thanks again!
J

sndchaser
Could you please send me the

Could you please send me the instructions to fix the blinking green light problem on my WS-65869?

Thanks,
[email protected]

woodn-u
To Larry Dillon,

To Larry Dillon,

Can you please confirm for me if the  WS-65869 and the WS-55809 has the same DM Mod.

Thanks Chris 

[email protected]

deesee
Could you please send me the

Could you please send me the instructions to fix the blinking green timer light problem on my WS-55859?

Thanks
[email protected]

jaystone10
I to need the instructions to

I to need the instructions to fix the blinking green light problem on my WS-65869.
Thanks
[email protected]

Foze
I have the WD-52525 and

I have the WD-52525 and started getting the flashing green light o' death this morning! Larry, can you please send the repair instructions to foze_99 at yahoo dot com. Thanks in advance!

gregtb
Yet another blinking green

Yet another blinking green light victim. I will spare everyone my thoughts about Mitsubishi and their TVs, since I am sure we are all in agreement. Would Larry please send the fix for a WS-65869 to [email protected]???

Thank you!!

Adams
We to are also having the

We to are also having the same issue with the little green light and the TV on working. Could you please alos send me the repair diections to fix the green light problem on my WE-65869, to [email protected] ASAP

Porzioooo
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

Same problem as so many others: blinking green light on the Mitsubishi WS65869. Could you email the instructions to me ([email protected])? Thanks much.

adesimone
Hi Larry...Could you send me

Hi Larry...Could you send me out the repair docs for the WS65869, having that same blinking light problem. Thank you!

[email protected]

tomp
if someone can send me the

if someone can send me the repair proses and location of the dm board i would be very grateful thanks in advance

tomp
sorry I thought the email was

sorry I thought the email was always listed please send it to [email protected] thank you

LincolnB
Mr Dillon, I have the same

Mr Dillon, I have the same problem with my Ws-65869 TV, blinking green light, could you please forward your fix to:

[email protected] 

Thanks for your help!

Jim B
Sign me up too, I have the

Sign me up too, I have the flashing green light after a power outage. WS65869, 2002 model.

please email repair info to [email protected]

Thank You.

Porzioooo
Me too -- please send the

Me too -- please send the repair docs for the WS65869 to me at [email protected] -- having that same blinking light problem. Thanks.

willy58
Can you please send me the

Can you please send me the fix too?
[email protected]

Thanks,

Sean

paige
Need repair instructions for

Need repair instructions for my Mitsubishi Medallion WS65869 also got the green light syndrome help me please.

Abe Fromann
I have the flashing green

I have the flashing green light on my Mitsuibishi WS 55613. [email protected] Could you please send me the directions to troubleshoot this?

Thanks Larry!!!!!

mikek246
HI larry i have the blinking

HI larry i have the blinking green light problem. on my ws65869 model could you please send me the instructions and what ever i need to fix it.
thanks mike [email protected]

paige
Sorry my email is mrgreed6

Sorry my email is [email protected] thanks for the quick reply.

mikek246
I have the green blinking

I have the green blinking light problem on my mits. ws65869 model could you please send my the instructions and the manual to fix please.

mikek246
i replaced the caps last

i replaced the caps last night and the tv still just blinks. any i deas on where to go now.
just to give you some ifo. on how this stared i hit the reset buton, and the tv wont come back and the light just blinks at me.

Larry Dillon
have you checked th power

have you checked th power supply voltags yet? also the small surface mounted fuses on the DM board

mikek246
well i checked the voltages.

well i checked the voltages. all good also the fuses are good where else can i check. do know of any place i can get the complete dm modual. i dont know what else to do.

paige
Still need repair

Still need repair instructions for my Mitsubishi Medallion WS65869 where can I get them? E-mail [email protected]

willy58
Also still waiting. can any

Also still waiting. can any on forward this repair?
Sean

[email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore