Mitsubishi WS65869 Flashing Green Light

202 posts / 0 new
Last post
Max
Could you please e-mail me

Could you please e-mail me the repair instructions for the model Mitsubishi WS-65869 DM module capacitor replacement due to the flashing green light to [email protected]? Thanks' in advance, Dene

davidwt
Larry, are these instructions

Larry, are these instructions different than your article: http://www.techlore.com/article/22530/DIY-Repair-Replacing-Convergence-I... ?

If so, please email them to me: davidwt at usa dot net. Thanks.

davidwt
Would anyone be willing to

Would anyone be willing to send me the DM module capacitors replacement instructions, please? Again, my email is davidwt at usa dot net. Thanks.

Josias Aleixo
Hi Larry my name is Aleixo, I

Hi Larry my name is Aleixo, I heve some problem with WS-65869, had a power surge at the house and the green light blinking fast all the timer continues, and the TV won't turn on. I'm technician, thea I would like you sned to me that information. I saw inside of the DM case one little board " DM Power " It has 7 electrolitics capacitors 1000mf 16volts, I did tests and loocks like ok, but I will replace then. Any way I would like see your information. Thanks (( I,m sorry for my Englesh )) My E-mail [email protected]

DevAdmin
Hi Larry, I did the changeout

Hi Larry, I did the changeout and it works, however, after a couple of weeks, now, when I first turn on the tv there is no picture for about a minute- as if something is warming up. However, the volume and other controls can appear on the screen-just nothing from the cable box... Any ideas?

ChrisLeo
Hi Larry...Could you send me

Hi Larry...Could you send me out the repair docs for the WS65869, having that same blinking light problem. Thank you!

[email protected]

snapdaddy
can u please send me the

can u please send me the repair instructions on my mitsubishi ws65869 big screen to make proper repairs for the green flashing light [email protected] thanks snapdaddy

backjudge
Larry, mine is a little

Larry, mine is a little different. The green led flashes for about 30 seconds and then goes off. When I try to power on it starts and then goes right off. Same issue? If so, will you send me the instructions and manual? Thanks

miketheman
I know this is an old topic

I know this is an old topic but if you could Larry could you send me the file that shows how to replace the capacitors to cure the blinking green light? Thanks a lot

SamManjo
Larry,

Larry,

Can you please send to [email protected] the serivce manual to the Mitsubishi WS-55809? I worked on this TV this past weekend and replaced the convergence IC.  I now have the flashing green light and I want the service manual to asist in the debug.  Also, do you know if the STK392-110's are interchangeble for the STK392-570?  If the -110's were incorrectly installed and powered up, will they be damaged?

Andy H
I have the same dreaded

I have the same dreaded binking green light problem can someone please send me the instrustion to replace the capacitors.

[email protected]

Thanks
Andy

Richardm11
I have the Mit WS-65869 TV

I have the Mit WS-65869 TV and after a power outage yesterday it now has the blinking green light problem. Can I also get a copy of the instructions to replace the capacitors for this model? Thanks.

[email protected]

Update November 16, 2009:
Found some write up on another forum and used the instructions this weekend. Took about 3 hours to complete but for $15 in parts The problem has been fixed! Great that this type of information is available through places like this. Thanks!

Tim Cobb
have the Mit WS-65869 TV and

have the Mit WS-65869 TV and after a power outage yesterday it now has the blinking green light problem. Can I also get a copy of the instructions to replace the capacitors for this model?

and any other info would be very helpful ! thanks mr dillon .

[email protected]

RikiT
Larry,

Larry,
Guess what, I have a WS65869 and the common blinking green light after moving the television.
Please send the cap replacement instructions to [email protected]

Thanks so much in advance!
also, I may follow up with a poll to see who has a WS65869 that does NOT need new capacitors... LOL

SRo2118
Hi Larry!

Hi Larry!
I have the same blinking green light problem after the power company disconnected my power overnight. I did not have a surge protector hooked up on the tv. I have disassembled the tv enough to have the DM module and sister board looking at me. It seems to me like my capasitors are still flat. Is this some other problem or should I still attempt to replace them. Figured I would try to fix this myself because I will end up trashing the tv if I can but Ide rather keep it. Can you send me some information to help me please? [email protected].

Thanks,
Steph

Marlee
I have same problem now with

I have same problem now with green timer light. WS 65869. Need a manuel or something to know how to get my tv turned on. someone know something email me at [email protected]

joyash
Larry, thanks for the quick

Larry, thanks for the quick reply.

jonathanwilliams79
Larry

Larry

Could you please email me instructions. We are having the blinking light problem with Mitsubishi WS-65869. please email to [email protected]

greatly appreciate it. Or if anyone else already has it could you please forward my way? Thank you!

Josias Aleixo
I'm sorry. Ok. I replaced

I'm sorry. Ok. I replaced those capacitors now Tv works fine, I suspect those used capacitor was good, then I put those used capacitor on other Tv and it is working fina. Thank you for you help

mavericknv
Thank you in advance!

Thank you in advance!

I need the instructions and the info for the dreaded flashing green timer light.

Model # 55311

Please send to [email protected]

Thanks you!
Dan

mavericknv
I need to correct myself

I need to correct myself

I need the instructions and infor for a 55859 that had the dreaded bnlinking timer light!

I have a 55311 that is working fine - I would like instructions for repair in the event it fails.

Thank you, Dan
[email protected]

RikiT
I have no idea if linking to

I have no idea if linking to another forum is against this Forum's Rules, but here it goes anyway...

HERE's a LINK TO REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS.

or visit ( http://www.hometheaterspot.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/137881/tp/1/ )

The instructions are clear and well written.

I  personally didn't see the need to buy anything other than standard old 1000uf capacitors from Radio Shack.  You could also get them cheaper at any electronics parts supplier.

My set now works fine.  Best of Luck to all others!!!

Larry Dillon
NO NO NO!!! YOU should NEVER

NO NO NO!!! YOU should NEVER use Radio Shack caps,as they are not the proper temp rating. yes the set may work fine with them BUT Because of the lower temp rating( CELSIUS) instead of the higher temp rating(105 Celsius) rating they will fail and when they do the caps will for sure blow out the DM module and according to my sources the DM is no longer available!!!The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon, tvrepairkits.com-senior repair tech

Kaminari
Larry

Larry

Could you please email me instructions? We are having the blinking light problem with Mitsubishi WS-65869 after a power surge and outage during a wind storm.

I notice when I plug the unit in there is a flash of electricity. Does this indicate other problems as well?

[email protected]

steveg304
ws-65869 do you have

ws-65869 do you have illustrations of exactly which capasitors need to be replaced on the dm board. my email is [email protected] thank you.

steveg304
steve00 again, I also have a

steve00 again, I also have a chirp when plugged in and unplugged?????????

SKUDLBOLTZ
IM HAVING SAME PROBLEM WITH

IM HAVING SAME PROBLEM WITH MY MITSUBISHI 65869 ( THE BLINKING GREEN LIGHT ) CAN YOU PLEASE SENT ME SENT THE SERVICE MANUAL OR WHATEVER INFO. I NEED TO REPAIR THIS I HAVE THE BACK OFF RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

SKUDLBOLTZ
I HAVE BLINKING GREEN LIGHT

I HAVE BLINKING GREEN LIGHT MODEL WS-65869 NEED HELP WITH CIRCUIT BOARD INFO. I HAVE IT APART RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

Kaminari
I want to thank Larry for

I want to thank Larry for making sure I got the proper tools and most of all the proper parts (capacitors) to do the work.

However, this post was a life saver to me. RikiT's link to photo's and instructions helped me do the repairs without having to completely remove the motherboard and module.

A local service agency wanted $500 to do this job.

My repair took a few hours but it cost less than $50 and was 100% successful thanks to both of you.

Thank you!

Kaminari

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
RikiT
•3 comments
January 3, 2010 9:11 PM

I have no idea if linking to another forum is against this Forum's Rules, but here it goes anyway...

HERE's a LINK TO REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS.

or visit ( http://www.hometheaterspot.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/137881/tp/1/ )
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mecoll427
Can you Please send me the

Can you Please send me the directions and part numbers for the capacitors so I can see if this will fix my GLOD problem [email protected]. Thanks alot for all the help you provide to people you don't even know

Pages

Connect With Techlore