Blinking green light

156 posts / 0 new
Last post
Max708
My Mitsubishi WS-55511 Powers

My Mitsubishi WS-55511 Powers off then the green Light starts blinking once it stops blinking I can restart the set. This goes on several times a day. Does the repair kit that TvRepairkit.com sells fix this problem?

Thanks.

Reese
I have the same problem as

I have the same problem as everyone else Larry, Mitsubishi model # 55511 and the dreaded greeen light that blinks and blinks and blinks since my friend in a drunken stooper couldnt figure out how to turn the tv off so he unplugged it.

My e mail is [email protected]

jnesci
hey blinking light people,i

hey blinking light people,i've been reading this forum and found tv intelligence, nice to see. larry or whom ever, i have a toshiba 62hm84 chas# tac 490, manufactured in april 2005, bought it new. had good luck with it until recently, it started with it coming on but no picture..changed the ballast... worked fine untill it just turned off one day.. turned back on would not come on. unplugged, plugged back in and it worked twice then locked me out. i have the solid green light and red flashing. please help.

yoyo357
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Please send me the info for the blinking green light issue. model WS-65511 and DM board mp/n: 935C9860. [email protected]

evil
Larry is no longer with us

Larry is no longer with us http://www.techlore.com/forum/thread/30723/Farewell-Larry/

If you need the repair document and a place to get the whole repair kit you will have to create your own thread and provide a little more information.

Pages

Connect With Techlore