Blinking green light

156 posts / 0 new
Last post
Damon
Larry,

Larry,

I have a Mitsubishi 2004 WD-62725, it will not power up; blinking green light won't stop; tried everything, nothing works. Would love to get info on changing out capacitors.

Thanks alot!
D.

JoelB
Larry,

Larry,

Another blinking green light. The model is a WD-52725. I downloaded a service manual. After reading some tech blogs, I went ahead and replaced the 4 caps on the DM board and board to the left of it (they looked blown also) After putting it back together...same thing. Blinking green light. Obviously I missed something. Any more info/instruction would be great. One more shot at it before I go shopping. The E-mail is [email protected]

Thanks

Joel

sarge
Larry:

Larry:

I have a WS-48613 and cannot power up. After hitting the reset and approx 1 minute of green blinking light still cannot power up. If you could assist with any instructions, parts, diagrams of fix. You seem like the "guru" of the dreaded green blinking light syndrome". My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Pat

Kml654
Greetings Larry,

Greetings Larry,
WS-55909 had the dreaded blinking light issue. Replaced the 7 caps on the DM, still had the green blinking light. Checked the fuses on the DM and the daughter board/power supply and found one of the two fuses blown on the power supply. I replaced the fuse and presto, after the traditional minute the blinking light goes out. The TV now powers up and then immediately shuts off again. At least now I was able to run the trouble codes, which is 2 2. I do not know what the error codes are, so any help, suggestions, service manuals or instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Roger

Dave1971
Larry you really should be

Larry you really should be getting paid for this...I nedver expect anything for free...Can you send me the info? this is my board number - mitsubushi 935c9860
Thanks,
Dave

Kml654
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

Hi Larry, I had the dreaded green light problem. I replaced the CAPS and now the TV powers up and then immediately powers down. When I check the error code, I think it is telling 2 2. Since I don't for sure what this means, I don't know what to try next. I am stubbornly committed to fix this WS-55909 myself. Any diagrams, instructions, or assistance you could send my was would be greatly appreciated.

I am at [email protected]
Thanks you in advance for any assistance you could offer.
Thanks,

dentedr
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

Hopefully you are still sending out the repair information for Mitsubishi DLP TVs.

I have a WD-52725 that I inherited that will not power up and has the flashing green timer light. I was told the lamp was the cause of this by the person who gave it to me, I replaced the lamp and the green light was still flashing. I then found the capacitor fix online. Tried that and exact same thing, no power and green timer light flashing. If you have any other ideas or information on my model I would appreciate it.

You can email me the information at [email protected].

Thank you very much
Rick

SweetStrings
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have a WS-65613 Mitsubishi Medallion tv set with the blinking green light problem. Would you please send me those instructions everybody is talking about? I wonder whether there are some diagnosing steps first. Although I haven't touched printed circuits (other than my computer's) since college, I can be careful enough to handle them properly.

I would really appreciate your help and any other advice you could offer.

[email protected] ; [email protected]

Mose
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,
I too have a WS-55511 with fast blinking light and will not power on. I tried the reset method to no avail. unplugged it for 24 hrs in hopes that the TV-fairy would pay me a visit. But No, I am still starring at a little green light. DM Power board looks good to the naked eye, no swelling of the caps and I cannot detect the stink of blown or burned caps. I checked the fuses on the daughter board, tested good (2 of them according to diagram inside the TV). Do I need to get the DM Board #935C9860 tested and if so any ideas on who would do it.
Regards,
Mose

Mose
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,
I too have a WS-55511 with fast blinking light and will not power on. I tried the reset method to no avail. unplugged it for 24 hrs in hopes that the TV-fairy would pay me a visit. But No, I am still starring at a little green light. DM Power board looks good to the naked eye, no swelling of the caps and I cannot detect the stink of blown or burned caps. I checked the fuses on the daughter board, tested good (2 of them according to diagram inside the TV). Do I need to get the DM Board #935C9860 tested and if so any ideas on who would do it.
Regards,
Mose

Tom9107
Hello Larry, I have the

Hello Larry, I have the blinking light issue that I've read so much about on my Mits WS 55859 55 TV. I've pulled the chassis out of the TV and measured continuity across 2 and 4A Fuses on the DM Power board. They read ok. Although the capacitors visually look ok I'm assuming that I should replace them. Can you provide the repair documents and any other advice as it look like this problem is common after a power outage. I also had the unit plugged into a decent surge protector and it didn't seem to help. Lastly do you reccommend 1000uf 25v 105c Capacitors? And supplier? Thanks in advance for you help!

Larry Dillon
tom I need an e-mail address

tom I need an e-mail address to send snything to you.

Tom9107
Larry Dillon said: tom I need

Larry Dillon said: tom I need an e-mail address to send snything to you.

Larry, my e-mail address is [email protected]. Also if you have a preference for a supplier of the Cap's that would be appreciated. Have a great day.

ECarlson
I'm in dire need of that

I'm in dire need of that blinking light fix as well.

WS-55511

timd at texas dot net

thanks in advance,

Tim

ECarlson
I'm in dire need of that

I'm in dire need of that blinking light fix as well.

WS-55511

timd at texas dot net

thanks in advance,

Tim

chancer74
Can you send me the info?

Can you send me the info? this is my board number - mitsubushi 935c9860. It would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Chance p.s. my email is [email protected]

Jenkait
(ws55511 model) green

(ws55511 model) green blinking light after power outage. Please help!

Jenkait
green blinking light (ws

green blinking light (ws 55511) after power outage,tv not working, please help!
[email protected]
thanks

pezlo
i have a ws55511 after a

i have a ws55511 after a power outage my green light keeps flashing and nothing happends. this has happened before and I left it unplugged for a couple of days and when I plugged it back in everything was ok. Not this time I would be most greatful for any infomation I could possibly get. thanks in advance for the help,and if there is anything i could do to repay the favor just ask?

Larry Dillon
got an e-mail address juat

got an e-mail address juat make sure you include the model again as my memory sucks.

onemak25
If you have schematic for the

If you have schematic for the DM power board 935C9860 could you please send to [email protected]
Thanks,
James

Larry Dillon
what is the model of the set

what is the model of the set your working on?

Floy98
I have the mit. ws 48 inch

I have the mit. ws 48 inch model with the same blinking light problem. My problem is when I use anything other than the power, volume, or channel button it shuts off after about 45 sec. I am hoping that if I replace the mods, that will slove the problem.
I know that when I first came across your site a few months ago I guy had the detailed plans to fix the light problem. If someone would be so kind as to send me these, maybe I would regain my trust in my tv again.
Please send to: [email protected]
Thanks in advance in my time of need.

onemak25
mine is ws-55909 made in 2002

mine is ws-55909 made in 2002. Also what does see fuse notice on the board mean. Is it a special type fuse or do you know the notice? Thanks James
[email protected]

Larry Dillon
That is the fuse you have to

That is the fuse you have to check incase replacing the caps does not help. check it for continuity

Larry Dillon
That is the fuse you have to

That is the fuse you have to check in case replacing the caps does not help. check it for continuity

Floy98
The Model number is WS-48515.

The Model number is WS-48515.
Thank you once again.

Larry Dillon
That model number does not

That model number does not have the DM board like the one's that are causing many problems thre is a differant type of DM board called a DM3 and I do not have any repair info on this model.

jcp4nj
Hi Larry,There is a green

Hi Larry,There is a green blinking light constantly.It is a (ws 55511).not working after power outage, please help!
[email protected]
thanks

jcp4nj
Hi larry,i have a mits model

Hi larry,i have a mits model ws55511 it stopped working after dog stepped on power strip really need tv .my email is [email protected] please email my with any info,thanks

Pages

Connect With Techlore