Blinking green light

156 posts / 0 new
Last post
DeWayne
Dave,

Dave,

Can you please send me the repair info also?  I have a WD52725.  I'm not sure if you saw my previous reply to you.  Please send it to [email protected].

Thanks,

DeWayne

Larry Dillon
I have tried twice and it was

I have tried twice and it was refused delivery man. Check your limit your allowed to receive.!!

DeWayne
Sorry,

Sorry,

I did not realize that comcast had a limit.  Can you try to send it to [email protected]?

thanks,

mamabarre
I too am having issues with

I too am having issues with my WD-52525 with the timer light going on and off intermittly every min. or so. We cant turn on the tv either....the lamp is relatively new (about one year) but i dont think thats the issue. I can try looking at the service manual if you wouldnt mind emailing it to me as well....If i cant figure out how to fix the dang thing, i'll be screaming and crying like a little baby! Then I'll be running back to you Larry! Thanks a bunch!!

breedeb
I have the WD-52725

I have the WD-52725 Mitsubishi.  Could someone send me the fix for the green blinking light.

Email:  [email protected]

Thanks

Larry Dillon
Where to mama!? breedeb, I

Where to mama!? breedeb, I will send those out to you shortly. Good Luck

mamabarre
Larry Dillon said: Where to

Larry Dillon said: Where to mama!? breedeb, I will send those out to you shortly. Good Luck

well if you make house calls...at my place sweets. ha ha ha..or you can simply email them to [email protected] which ever works best for ya. Thanks Larry!

Larry Dillon
Yea, I make house calls!! It

Yea, I make house calls!!Kiss It depends on where you live. I will see If i can get these out to you shortly. Good Luck

gene13
please help with instructions

please help with instructions on repair of ws65513 with a blinking green light problem, please send to [email protected],thank you

pzaragoza
I am also haveing the same

I am also haveing the same problem i have the ws-65613 can you send me the information to fix this problem tv has been blinking now for 3days and the kids are driving me insane

e-mail [email protected]

pzaragoza
I am also having the same

I am also having the same problem Larry, if you could send me the same information i would appreciate it the tv has been blinking for 3 days now and the kids are driving me insane

e-mail: [email protected] 

Larry Dillon
The repair information is on

The repair information is on it's way man. Good Luck with the repair.

Andrew12
I have a WS-73711 with the

I have a WS-73711 with the blinking light and my DM Module replacement cost is quoted at $1100.  Larry can you help me?  Please send me the instructions etc to fix my problem.  $1100 is a lot in these tough times.  TV is only 4 years old.  [email protected]

Thanks

dutchboy
Hey Larry, I have the

Hey Larry, I have the flashing green light problem too. Will you please send me the same guide as everyone else please. thanks 

dmerse
Larry

Larry

Well I tried the 7 capacitors.  No Luck.  The flashing light continues.  I know there has been talk of the pico fuses and the replacement of the power supply.  Do you have any input or is there directions on how to go about this fix.  I have the WS-55511.

Thanks

Dave

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
If all of the capacitors are

If all of the capacitors are installed properly, check the small white fuse right by the caps. It is labeled on the board right by one of the plugs on the cap board. It should measure continuity.

dmerse
Larry

Larry

Checked both the 4 and 2 fuses and both show good.  Just curious with the blinking light is there different rates of flashes.  For example will it blink fast for one thing and slow for another.  Just curious.

Larry Dillon
No the light as far as I know

No the light as far as I know will flash at one rate unless you go into the diagnostics. Next thing to check would be to look at the schematic and start looking for a missing voltage. If they are all there, I;m afraid the DM board is bad but if you contact ptscorp.com, call them and see what they will charge to rebuild it. Good Luck

trader25
I have not seen the WD-62725

I have not seen the WD-62725 listed in this forum but I have the same problem that started on March 5.  I called Mitsubishi Customer relations and here is the drill:

1) Schedule service through the Mitsubishi authorized service techs

2) Send to Customer Relations via FAX the proof of purchase and the estimate of repair

3) Contact vis telephone within 48 hours if Mitsubishi will pay for service

Customer Relations would not verify CAPS problems or if the company is standing behind their product with this issue.  It was stated that upon review of the proof of purchase and service ticket it would be determined if the complete fix would be covered, the parts, or nothing.  I explained the little cost associated with the parts and the fact that nearly all of the cost would be labor.  No answer other than a repeat of the above.  I will check the CAPS and see if they are bulging and then make a decision.  Please e-mail me the fix with the specs for the capacitors and any related information.  As stated in previous bloggs, thanks for the technical support and information. [email protected] 

Thanks!

Larry Dillon
Trader, I have sent you the

Trader, I have sent you the repair documents for the DLP TV set. Good Luck

jasonindallas2000
Larry..

Larry..
One more blinking green light infection....we pulled out the dm and replaced 4 capacitors and still have a green light on the ws 55513 model any thoughts on whats next...there dose seem to be a questionable capacitors below middle lamd...other than that can you send repair info to [email protected]

Larry Dillon
there dose seem to be a

there dose seem to be a questionable capacitors below middle lamd..What is this?
There is a very common problem when a person takes out the DM, they usually install it back into the chassis or main board with the case attached. Take off the case and install the board, making sure all the connectors are seated properly, THEN install the case. I have seen this problem a hundred times. If that does not work, check the small white serface mounted fuses on the solder side of the DM printed circuit board. Good Luck

jasonindallas2000
WOW THANK YOU TOOK THE BOX

WOW THANK YOU TOOK THE BOX OFF AND IT WORKED PERFECTLY YOUR THE MVP OF BGLS (blinking Green light syndrome) Id still be watching a blank screen your awsome and only 4 months till cowboy season

EricS
Larry Dillon said: Beverly,

Larry Dillon said: Beverly, do you know how to solder on printed circuit boards? If you can, or knows someone who can, I have some documents that will save you at least 800 to 1000 bucks on this repair. If you want them and the service manual, leave an e-mail address and I will get them out to you asap. Good Luck

Larry:

Could you send me your infamous instructions?  I had the same  issue a couple of months back after a power outage (blinking green light) but after about twe weeks the TV came back on. My son and his friends were messing around with it when it came back on.  The power went out again yesterday and the TV is blinking again.  Sounds like your fix works.  Thanks!

Eric

[email protected]

nestor
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
This is Nestor I'm still waiting for the instruction on fixing a blinking led on a WS65613 mitsubishi.

Thanks,
Nestor
[email protected];[email protected]

Larry Dillon
dude, I have sent that out to

dude, I have sent that out to you twice already!? I will try it again I guess. Good luck!

Larry Dillon
eric, I hope your DM did not

eric, I hope your DM did not bite the dust as if you had of replaced the caps back when it first went out, you had a good shot of saving about 800 bucks to 1000bucks! You would be extemly lucky now I'm afraid if replacing the 5 bucks worth of capacitors will save your set but it is still a possibility. A TV set cannot repair or fix it's self man. Youreally should have address the problem when the set first came back on, and should have said so that it did, and I would have sent to you the repair fix. Good Luck

BlinkGrn
Larry,

Larry,
Like the rest of them, it would be a great help if you could send me whatever instructions, manuals, etc. to help me on the green blinking syndrome. I have the WS65-909. [email protected] I moved it across the room, didn't plug it in for a few months and now, the light of death. Had no idea this problem existed til I searched. Thanks in advance for your continual help for us Mits owners!!

BlinkGrn

Larry,

Not sure if the images worked to see but, model is WS-65909 (Put dash in wrong spot), Ser # 104640, Built March 2002. DM Board # 935C9860. 65" Diamond Series Rear Projection w/integrated HDTV. Hopefully you are able to determine it from this additional info. Email directly and I can respond with the images better than posting.

Thanks again for your help in advance. ([email protected])

Jeff Block
i have a ms-55613, blinking

i have a ms-55613, blinking green lite, help with the fix
[email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore