Blinking green light

156 posts / 0 new
Last post
Charlotte Cartwright
Blinking green light

Add us to the list of people with the infamous blinking green light problem.  We woke this morning to find our Mitsubishi Medallion WS-65613 doing the same thing.  Please Help!  Could you send us the information on the repair.  Thank You!  Charlotte

Charlotte Cartwright
Add us to the list of people

Add us to the list of people with the infamous blinking green light problem. We woke this morning to find our Mitsubishi Medallion WS-65613 doing the same thing. Please Help! Could you send us the information on the repair. Thank You! Charlotte

KariSue
Mitsubishi WS-73711 – Green

Mitsubishi WS-73711 – Green Blinking Light

Could you send me the information also?  I hope this doesn’t give you any ideas, but if you had a penny for every time you sent the information….  I guess our appreciation is worth more than the money.  Great to see someone so helpful out there.

I have the same blinking light issue.  The green light blinks rapidly about 20 times, pauses for a second then blinks again.  I removed the DM module and the capacitors visually look fine.  I tried measuring the capacitors with a Fluke 87 while they are in the circuit and the meter registered ‘OL’.  I assume I have to take them out of the circuit before I measure them.  Do you have any recommendations before I go through replacing the capacitors (measure voltages and such)?  Are any of them more likely to be bad than the others?

I downloaded the service manual for free.  The manual describes the procedure for getting the error codes.  It did not work for me.  Is this because the power issue doesn’t let me go that far.

dkaz
it would help if you didn't

it would help if you didn't name your post after a moderator

I assumed this was his bio 

clucyloulou
looking for larry dillon

looking for larry dillon

to send info on the blinking green light problem please help me lucy @ [email protected] thank you

KariSue
If you search a little longer

If you search a little longer, you can find some great step-by-step procedures (with lots of pictures)  to fix this problem on the net.  I had a great one.  If I run into it, I can send you the link.

tmasd2002
First off - Thank you for

First off - Thank you for taking the time to respond to us poor souls of the Blinking Green Light.  I have a WS-48613 and the first symptom was loss of video, black screen with the wavy thin colored lines.  I removed the back to look for any obvious problems and now I get the blinking green light and no power up.

I have the service manual so if you could email me the repair procedure I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Tony 

Drewcifer
Larry i have the ws-55909 hd

Larry i have the ws-55909 hd with the blinking green light and stk 393 110 changed all test points show good ,  would you be so kind as to where i should probe next as i do not have the dm board that has been the problem of so many you have helped .....please send any assistance to [email protected]   thanks in advnce

Steven Jones (not verified)
Larry could you please send

Larry could you please send them to me as well [email protected] thank you

Larry Dillon
nel, whats the model number

nel, whats the model number of your TV set. There are three different types of directions.

Steven Jones (not verified)
sorry not paying attention

sorry not paying attention wd52725 thank you

JEFFREY
Hi Larry

Hi Larry

Another proud owner of a Mitsubishi WS55513 with blinking green light syndrome.  Please send info to [email protected] and thank you for being there.  I have already downloaded the service manual so will need your fixit advice and possibly quickest way to obtain components.

Thanks again,

Larry Dillon
Too bad Jimmy, I could have

Too bad Jimmy, I could have sent it to you for free. I will send out the info to you. Good luck.

CubanX
Hi Larry

Hi Larry

Could you send me a copy of the instructions please?  I have a Mits ws55511 that started doing the blinking green light about 18 months ago.  I talked to some repair shops and it was going to be too $$ to fix, so I moved the tv to an empty room in the house was about to give it away free tomorrow ina garage sale.  I decided to try to see if there is any new info on the problem, and wow, I can't believe how many people are having the same problem.   So I'll try your fix before I just give it away. 

Thanks to you and everyone with the problem for posting so much great information out there.

Please send instructions to [email protected]

wdono
Add me to the list of people

Add me to the list of people with the blinking green light problem, my problem started after a power outage and is intermittent. I have a two year old Mitsubishi HDTV 1060, Model# WS-48513. Larry any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

E-mail  [email protected]

Thanks

Bill

Larry Dillon
Bill, I am sending you out

Bill, I am sending you out the factory service manual as well as the repair document s to save you a bunch of cash. Good luck on the repair.

Wedge2
Larry, I also have the same

Larry, I also have the same problem on ws65813.

Could I also get info on how to repair the blinking light fix.

Thanks Wedge

[email protected]

booniesman
Larry Dillon said: Too bad

Larry Dillon said: Too bad Jimmy, I could have sent it to you for free. I will send out the info to you. Good luck.

Larry:

I have a mitsu ws55513 with the same blinking light problem if you could send me the manual and instructions I wouold be very thankful. [email protected]

Larry Dillon
I will send out that

I will send out that information a little later this morning. Good Luck with your repair.

KariSue
FYI:

FYI:

You can download a lot of service manuals for free at:

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/

It doesn't cover the blinking light issue, but they have some good information.  Especially on assembly and disassembly.

Matthew 7489
I have the same blinking

I have the same blinking green light on my Mitsubishi WS-65613   65 inch and would really appreciate the instructions on how to fix the problem and also where I can purchase the parts. Please send the information to [email protected]

I very much appreciate the help. I didn't expect this out of my TV. It's only 3.5 years old.

Disgusted dave
I to am a victim of the green

I to am a victim of the green light I have a ws65511any info would help. I have the back off and am looking in the tv. Is the dm board attached to the main board. again thanks for info

Larry Dillon
Matt, I will have that

Matt, I will have that iformation out to you a little later this morning. Good Luck with the repair.

Beverly Reeder
I too have a continuous

I too have a continuous blinking green light on my Mitsubish TV Model #WS65713.  Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Beverly Reeder
Beverly Reeder said: I too

Beverly Reeder said: I too have a continuous blinking green light on my Mitsubish TV Model #WS65713.  Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Larry Dillon
Beverly, do you know how to

Beverly, do you know how to solder on printed circuit boards? If you can, or knows someone who can, I have some documents that will save you at least 800 to 1000 bucks on this repair. If you want them and the service manual, leave an e-mail address and I will get them out to you asap. Good Luck

Beverly Reeder
I personally do not know how

I personally do not know how to solder on printed circuit boards, but I may have a friend. My email address is [email protected] for any information you could provide me with.  Thank you in advance

DeWayne
Larry,

Larry,

I have the identical problem as Nel.  I have the Service manual.  Could you please send the repair info thatyou have?  [email protected]

Thanks, 

Larry Dillon
DeWayne, What is your model

DeWayne, What is your model number of your set?

DeWayne
Larry,

Larry,

I have a Mitsubishi WD52725 DLP. 

Thanks,

dmerse
I have the blinking green

I have the blinking green light problem.  I have a WS55511 could you please send me the repair instructions.  Please send it to [email protected]

Dave

Pages

Connect With Techlore