Mitsubishi WD-62825 Blinking Green Light

668 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tarace
On mine I did notice that

On mine I did notice that there are two fusable links on the power board between two heat shildsone was bad an it's working now , !!!!!!! We love you larry

Tarace
On mine I did notice that

On mine I did notice that there are two fusable links on the power board between two heat shildsone was bad an it's working now , !!!!!!! We love you larry

Video Guy
RobinH or Larry,

RobinH or Larry,

I have a WD-62825 with the blinking green light issue. I was hoping you could send me the cap replacement info. Mine started immediately after replacing the bulb. I bought the set well over a year ago, the light started a few months ago indicating the bulb was going out. I waited until it completely went out, then replaced it, and bang blinking green light.

Any help would be appreciated.

Larry
lmast at pacbell dot net

BillP
Larry or Robin, would you

Larry or Robin, would you please send me any info you have regarding the repair of a WD62825? Bulb started dimming with the warning, waited quite a while for it to die but it never did. Finally replaced it and got great colors and brightness with waves and ripples. Lasted a week or so with waves and ripples but then finally wouldn't power up without resetting. Did that for 6 or 8 power-ups and then got BGLOD. Do I start with the cap replacement or perform other tests first? Why would the picture be fine with the dying bulb but then go bad with the new bulb? Coincidence or effect of putting in a new bulb? Thanks in advance for your help.
Hope Larry is well.
Thanks again.
BillP

Rocky Beech
I am also a member of the WD

I am also a member of the WD-62725 blinking green light club. I replaced all twelve of the caps I found with higher rated ones and the blinking light problem did not go away completely but I could get the TV synced in 5 or less cycles...for a while. I finally put the TV on an UPS and it did pretty good for about a year until, for some reason, my wife muting the TV would send it into a blue screen and then the dreaded blinking green light of death. I had collected a lot of forum notes and bought the manual (virtually useless) and remembered a post where a guy put a switch on the orange power wire going to the

Larry Dillon
Yes I know the orange wire

Yes I know the orange wire off the FC plug from the FMT board.
Larry Dillon

I'veHadItWithMyTV
Hello all,

Hello all,

I also have the WD-62725 and got the green blinking light (blinky), a tv repair guy/friend changed the caps for me. This lasted about 1 week then blinky came back with error code 37, then nothing at all. I followed some instructions off the internet and it was the FMT board. I bought a FMT board off Ebay, 3 days later after working great, back to blinky with error code 37 which is a lamp fan error code. I replaced 4 out of the 5 fans which did the trick, then, after 8 days of blissful tv heaven it shut down and went back to old blinky and now I cannot even get the error code. I am now thinking the DM board is faulty. Can someone please email the instructions service manual??? My email is [email protected] Thank you all so very much

DLO
My 61inch WD-62725 Mitsubishi

My 61inch WD-62725 Mitsubishi Screen tv is not showing the picture only green lines flashing on the screen can hear the sound of the show but cant see anything. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

pdcollins6092
Hey Larry, if you are still

Hey Larry, if you are still giving out the repair document for the Mitsubishi WD-62825 would you mind send me a copy? My e-mail is [email protected] . Thanks in advance.

pdcollins6092
Hey Larry, if you are still

Hey Larry, if you are still giving out the repair document for the Mitsubishi WD-62825 would you mind send me a copy? My e-mail is [email protected] . Thanks in advance.

johnny_no5
Larry, can you send me the

Larry, can you send me the diagrams and info to fix the blinking green light of death for the 62525? I opened the back and don't know how to access the DM? [email protected].

Dman2772
Mitsubishi WD-62825, what is

Mitsubishi WD-62825, what is the real solution? Can I use the rest of the parts to make a projector t.v. or will it be impossible to use the chip boards with another power supply? For instance the hard drive is not readable by windows 7. I would have tried to hack it or format, but I thought it would no longer be of use in the WD-62825. Is there a solution? Do you have circuit schematics? Is the only way to repair it is by sending it in? Are the other component chip boards fried if the power supply shows signs of short circuit? What should I do. [email protected]

thank you very much

Dman2772
Mitsubishi WD-62825, what is

Mitsubishi WD-62825, what is the real solution? Can I use the rest of the parts to make a projector t.v. or will it be impossible to use the chip boards with another power supply? For instance the hard drive is not readable by windows 7. I would have tried to hack it or format, but I thought it would no longer be of use in the WD-62825. Is there a solution? Do you have circuit schematics? Is the only way to repair it is by sending it in? Are the other component chip boards fried if the power supply shows signs of short circuit? What should I do. [email protected]

thank you very much

Dman2772
I need a repair guide too.

I need a repair guide too.
Is it even worth trying to fix?
How often do the other boards in this unit have problems?
Are these parts ok to use building a whole new designed projection tv?
Could these boards be replaced by an alternative board?

Any other information that would be useful please let me know

Thank you very much

DAN
[email protected]

Rollie_B
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I guess you are the man! I owned a MITS WD65737, only for months old, my wife got it for me for christmas. I also see BGLOD, can you please send me a repair document for this model, thanks

Rollie

Timmy49
Dreeded Blinking green lite

Dreeded Blinking green lite on a Mitsubishi WD-62825
are these repair notes still available?Thanks for any help
[email protected]

don 1
i need help getting the

i need help getting the schmatics on the ws-55711 model because i have the same blinking light problem if anyone can help please send them too [email protected] thank you

CARRILMM
Larry

Larry

not sure if the instructions are still availlable for green blinking light in Mit wd-62825. If so please send to [email protected]

thanks

Stin
Larry,

Larry,

I'm also looking for the instructions to repair a WD-62825. Please send them to jburgod at yahoo dot com if you don't mind.

IMSHORTY
NOW IS MY TURN I HAVE A

NOW IS MY TURN I HAVE A WD52825. WITH THE GREEN LIGHT FLASHING. I NEED YOURE HELP LARRY. IT WAS WORKING THEN ONEDAY IT SHUT OFF. RESET UNPLUGED TIME AFTER TIME DOES NOT WORK.ANYTHING I CAN USE TO GET HER RUNNING WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS.

Wormboy
I have the Mitsubishi 62825.

I have the Mitsubishi 62825. I've replaced the lamp and had the manufacturer confirm it was good. I pulled off the back cover, made sure there were good connections to the lamp assembly. The filter cover is on, the front cover is on. When I power up I get the red lamp light and error code 34. I don't think its the lamp. From all my reading I suspect there are some bad capacitors. IS there some kind of standard kit with the necessary parts and instructions?

[email protected]

snake
Gentlemen...

Gentlemen...
I wanted to send my thanks to Larry and others who have supported the frustrated minions on this forum.
I too experienced the nasty green blinking light, and after reading the forums, and finding the manuals and instructions to download in the resource library, I managed to repair my ailing WD-62725.
It can be done, and I am not a super tech wiz. There were a couple of scary moments, and I actually did have a fire extinquisher ready when I plugged the big boy back in.
But it does work properly, and hopefully it will continue to do so while I wait for the prices of better machines to drop into my affordability range.
Thanks Techlore guys, could not have done it without you.
And for those of you considering taking on this project, you can do it! Just take your time, and follow the documentation carefully, and take lots of pix as you disassemble to make sure you get it back together right.
KC

Justing
I also have blinking green

I also have blinking green light on my 52825 i'm going to repair it if its the last thing i do can you send my information on what capacitor to replace thanks Justin [email protected]

Unagem
Larry,

Larry,

I really hope you are still out there. I have the blinking light of death problem. Can you please send the instructions? I have plenty of experience soldering on PCBs, I just need to know which parts and where.

Thanks - [email protected]

mmcmain1
Larry,

Larry,

Yet another looking to fix the green blinking light of death. I have a WD-52725. Hate to be a brkoen record but could you send the repair instructions to [email protected].

Thank you so much! You're wonderful for helping all of us!

otto colon
hi, from puerto rico with

hi, from puerto rico with love, lets go easy with larry dillion, he does not make miracles, and he is a brain cancer survival. larry sent me a full repair kit for my mitsubishi tv , with all the parts included and instruction for $49.05 and wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it all worked fine, just follow the instructions. to solder a capacitor is not easy,,, you must clean and not break the solder lines on your PC. ect... to much heat will damage the pc and cap. not every body has the skills. 1st, be cool,2nd have the proper solder gun and blowout solder tools,3er clean everything up . note important, my cap where visual ok ,but they where all damaged. so replace them all and the fuses. bye to all and have fun. regards to [email protected] bye

Unca d
Larry,

Larry,

wd 62725 flashing green light. Had a storm last night and the set shut down and the light was flashing green. have read most of the threads and have not seen this one. Could the caps need replaced? please send me the repair manuals to make the fix. Thx! [email protected]

aashik
I guess every Wd62725 will

I guess every Wd62725 will fail eventually. Now its my turn. Mr Dillon, can you send me your repair instuctions for the Blinking green light. Sure would appreciate them. Thanks. Sorry. [email protected]

Enochstek
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

I have been cursed with the blinking Green light on my wd-62825. I would really appreciate it if you could send your repair info to [email protected]

Thanks,

Chad

mmcmain1
I have not received anything

I have not received anything regarding the green blinking light of death on my WD 52725. It's been 5 days....not sure how long to wait.....but i understand Larry has health problems. Anyone know how long? If you have the info please send it to me at [email protected] Thanks!

Pages

Connect With Techlore