Mitsubishi WS-65813 Blinking Green Light

1639 posts / 0 new
Last post
modelofchrist
Dadeo-Yoh said: 4 1/2 Year

Dadeo-Yoh said: 4 1/2 Year old WS-65813 with the grren flashing light of death. Good thing I bought that 5 year extended warranty. Too bad for me that Tweeter went out of businees 4 months ago. So I tracked down 4, 25 V capacitors and swapped out the bad ones. TV Works! Yee-Hah. Less than $8.00 most of which was shipping and tax. THANKS SOOO Much for all this valuable information. Saved me several hundred bucks.

Hi Dadeo-Yoh,

Do you have any instructions on how you fixed the green light problem. I have the same TV.

Thanks in advance.

modelofchrist
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

Like all the others I'm having the green blinking light problem. I have model # WS-65813. If you would please send me any information on how to fix this problem, and/or the service manual, I would appreciate it very much. My email is [email protected]

Thanks! :)

Angelo M
This is a super website. I

This is a super website. I have a ws-65813 with no problems yet. All the instructions are available here:

http://www.techlore.com/article/24711/Mitsubishi-Blinking-Green-Light-Re...
on this site.

Speed, what a very generous giving of time, planning and procedures + detailed instructions that you have contributed on this site. I think most of the posters questions in this thread can be answered just by investing a few minutes seeing what this site has openly made readily available with alittle site searching. Its all here...........

Thanks for a great and informative home electronics forum!!!

Lou
monty53 said: I to have the

monty53 said: I to have the BGLOD. Have a 2005 Mit WD-52725, read all of the threads, DL'd instructions, bought correct cap's, installed same. Now the light is flashing ten times (brief pause) then ten timws...and so on. If I hold in reset, I can hear the fan power up, but stops as soon as I release reset. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE HELPFUL PLEASE?

Double check and then Triple check that ALL solder connections on the DM Module board are GOOD. Press FIRMLY to install the DM Module WITHOUT the metal case and VERIFY proper operation of TV. Many issues are the result of bad solder connections or improper seating of the DM Module.

Lou
Disregard.

Disregard.

Lou
Angelo M said: This is a

Angelo M said: This is a super website. I have a ws-65813 with no problems yet. All the instructions are available here: http://www.techlore.com/article/24711/Mitsubishi-Blinking-Green-Light-Repair-... on this site. Speed, what a very generous giving of time, planning and procedures + detailed instructions that you have contributed on this site. I think most of the posters questions in this thread can be answered just by investing a few minutes seeing what this site has openly made readily available with alittle site searching. Its all here........... Thanks for a great and informative home electronics forum!!!

It's our pleasure to help with technical repair issues. 

Speed

Lou
Karr said: Hello Larry, Like

Karr said: Hello Larry, Like all the others I'm having the green blinking light problem. I have model # WS-65813. If you would please send me any information on how to fix this problem, and/or the service manual, I would appreciate it very much. My email is [email protected] Thanks! :)

Refer to the Techlore Article below for answers to most of your questions.

Mitsubishi "Blinking Green Light" Repair Procedure

HTman
Hi Larry, I have a WS-55813

Hi Larry, I have a WS-55813 and I replaced the four caps mentioned and the same problem exist with the green blinking light. I did make sure the DM board was properly seated on the mother board, so that's not the problem. You say that the DM board will have to be replaced, but curious if that is a definite fix or are there other areas I need to check first. If you could send me the info you've sent out to others I would appreciate it. Think I've read that you have sent the service manual also.........if that's true please send it.

Thanks for all your help. This is my first time posting where I'm a new member.

Jerry

HTman
Larry, I downloaded the

Larry, I downloaded the manual for the WS-55813 and discovered that when you first put in the four caps and power up, the green light will still blink fast for about a minute, then go out. This is normal. The unit is booting up at this time. So when you pass along the info to others, you should mention that the green light will blink for a minute then stop. Then the set should work. My last post I mentioned that the caps didn't fix the problem when in fact it did.

I'm sure I'll be back for more help on other sets

Thanks Larry

Jerry

amodei
Hi Larry, i also have the

Hi Larry, i also have the dreaded green blinking light. Can you send me the info required to fix. Does Radio Shack stock these caps? Thanks! Gary

amodei
Forgot to include email!

Forgot to include email! [email protected]

Larry Dillon
Jerry I do mention that fact

Jerry I do mention that fact ! but Thank you anyway

thouse11
Has anyone had difficulty

Has anyone had difficulty establishing a valid error code with WD-62527?

navid
To Larry:I have Mitsubishi

To Larry:I have Mitsubishi Ws55909 , i have the green blinking light problem ,Can you guide me step by step guide how to fix this problem

thanks

navid

navid
To Larry ,

To Larry ,

Here is my e mail [email protected] , please send the step by instruction file with pics to repair my green blinking light for Mitsubisihi WS 55909

Thanks A lot

thouse11
I have a WD-62527 with the

I have a WD-62527 with the blinking green light problem; please help me!!

viper2112
thouse11 look back through

thouse11 look back through the forums and you will find all the info you need good luck viper2112

thouse11
I did and I can't even finf a

I did and I can't even finf a valid error code, because it repeatedly blinks, with out any breaks!

viper2112
if it bliks constantly w/no

if it bliks constantly w/no breaks the caps on the dm board are bad..you can find the repair on these last two or three pages good luck you can do it..peace viper

luke j
Larry I know this thread is

Larry I know this thread is old but my ws-65613 is doing the continus blinking light thing and the tv guy wants 75 bucks just to look at it.. Thanks Luke

[email protected]

edfmbl
Larry:

Larry:
i also have a ws65813 with the infamous green blinkig,i tried the reset
button did not helped. could you send me some advice how to get this set
back into service,i am a retired tvman but my wife she want's to put me back
to work. thanks in advance.ed

dschall44
I have the same blinking

I have the same blinking green light problem & my tv won't turn on. I went to Radio Shack to get the 35V, 105 deg. C capacitors, but they only had 50V, 105 deg. C capacitors. Can anyone tell me if the 50V capacitors will work still?

viper2112
many pages back i think

many pages back i think someone used them and they are ok they are much bigger but there are pics on here somewhere good luck and take care...viper

Kent the bull driver
Larry, Can you please send

Larry, Can you please send me the repair docs for WD-62825. I also have the blinking green light issues. I need assistance in replacing capacitors. Please send me email with instructions. I appreciate your help.

Thanks a bunch!

Larry Dillon
the complete information

the complete information/directions is available on techlore's technician's corner under the resources tab on the home page.

mtorres369
please help me larry or

please help me larry or anyone with the blinking light and send the instruction... my wife and i would appreciate it.... with football coming up i would greatly appreciate it...
I have the ws-65813
thanks,
matt
[email protected]

Kel w
I have the Mitsubishi WS

I have the Mitsubishi WS-65813 television and the "blinking green light issue". I am not tech savvy in the slightest. Is this something I can fix on my own. Please send instructions [email protected] and thank you in advance!

landerson
I have the ws65813 but

I have the ws65813 but instead of a blinking light I have no light. I just shut the TV off one evening and the next day nothing. No power no click no light. Would the 4 caps cause this?

Larry Dillon
Kel, The caps probably need

Kel, The caps probably need replacing too, but it sounds like the convergence IC's may be bad I will include an IC replacement doc and it is for a different model but the TV sets are Just about the same for convergence IC replacement, The very first thing you want to do is check F9A04 and F9A05 for continuity, there is a small chart inside on the side of the set that shows where all the different fuses are. These fuses do not look like the typical glass type fuse's If you find any bad fuses, DO NOT REPLACE theme without first REPLACING THE CONVERGENCE IC'S then replace the bad fuses

Larry Dillon
anderson, I need an e-mail

anderson, I need an e-mail address and a model number if you wish to have something dent to you!

Pages

Connect With Techlore