Mitsubishi WS-65813 Blinking Green Light

1639 posts / 0 new
Last post
gary jacobs
hi larry. im working on a

hi larry. im working on a mits ws55613, green light blinking for approx. 1 min then it will stop, have replaced the 4 caps on the dm module but was no help. can you please help me with this. any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks!!! gary

Larry Dillon
Where did you get the caps

Where did you get the caps from and are they the right ones, do you see any kind or sort of a picture before the set shuts down???
Larry

gary jacobs
larry, i got the caps from

larry, i got the caps from mat electronics 1000 mfd at 25 vdc. the set want come on at all.when i plug it in i hear a little chirp, flashing green light approx 1 min.then the light stops. dead set. mod#ws55613 mits. thanks for any info. gary

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK ICÂ’S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made ICÂ’S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases GOOD LUCK!!! the best way to tell would be to unsolder and take out the convergence IC'S and see if the set will come on?

ws-65813
Just given a WS-65813 and it

Just given a WS-65813 and it has blinking green light wont power up. Sounds like a common problem. If I could get a copy of the service manual and reapirs any help would be appreciated. My email is [email protected]

jitney
Not sure I am posting

Not sure I am posting correctly.
Have a MIT WS-65711 Won't power on. Front "Key Switch" panal not working. I unpluged it, and can use the remote now to use all functions, and tv powers on.
Any help on how to repair or replace this front panal switch would be greatly appropriated.
I would also love to have the DM repair diagrams for replacing the cap's.

[email protected]

salazarr3
Can you e-mail me the fix for

Can you e-mail me the fix for green light of death for mits ws65411? To [email protected]

salazarr3
Does any one have a fix for

Does any one have a fix for the green light of death for Mits ws65411? Please e-mail fix to [email protected]

steverein
Larry i have a wd-62825, also

Larry i have a wd-62825, also got the blinking lights of death. replaced the caps on the dm and all others that looked like they were bulging. no luck. i would appreciate and help and schematics or repair info you can send, thx [email protected]

Brandee
I have a Mits. ws-48513 that

I have a Mits. ws-48513 that has also suffered the green blinking light of death. we will try the capacitor change out and get back with the results. Thank you.

Geoff A.
Larry, Many thanks for all

Larry, Many thanks for all your patience and wisdom on this most frustrating subject. I changed out the Caps without success then the BA09FP regulator. BINGO!!!!. She's a good one!!

Due to minimum purchase requirement I now have an extra one of this little IC. If anyone wants it I'll mail it to you for only $10. contact me at garkles at cox dot net.

Thanks again Larry.
Geoff in So Cal

knorgaard
Which board are you calling

Which board are you calling the DM board? I have the same problem with WS 65813 spent thousands already.

Bobby Cage
Larry:

Larry:

I would like to thank you for helping so many folks with this problem.
We have a WS-55513 that had the same blinking light problem about a year ago.
We had a guy come out and change the caps. About two months ago it started intermittenly shutting off, we could usually power it right back up. Finally about two nights ago it went down and now all we see now is a blue screen with some static. Is this related to the cap problem? If so, could you shoot me the info I need to attemp this repair?

I would be forever grateful! [email protected]

Bobby C

TraciV
The timer light on our

The timer light on our Mitsubishi TV model 52826 is constantly blinking. Wont power on. Have unplugged and waited, still wont work. Blank screen, remote doesnt work. Any ideas? The TV is 3-4 years old. Could it be the lamp?

Traci
[email protected]

smcgugin
Larry, could I get a copy of

Larry, could I get a copy of the cap replacement guide as well? Owned the TV for quite a while and have had this problem before, but leaving it unplugged for a while has always fixed it until now. It can reach me at [email protected] Thanks in advance.

LaRissa
Hi...

Hi...
Anybody in the Kansas City area that would fix this for me? I know NOTHING about soldering...

I'll supply the beer & cash AFTER the set works :)

Thanks

ergo
I also have the blinking

I also have the blinking green light of death on my WS5513 tv. Can you send me your famous repair instructions? [email protected] Thanks a bunch.

frustrated mike
larry, please try and help me

larry, please try and help me with my ws-65813.
like everyone else, i was having the flashing green light and no picture.
i had a guy change out the power supply caps. he put in 1000mf@16volt.
replaced everything and now i dont even have the green flashing light.
what did i do wrong.
my email is [email protected]
thanks for helping all of us.
mike

Bobby Cage
Larry has not contacted me.

Larry has not contacted me. Does anyone know if he is on vacation or......
If anyone has this fix that they have performed, could you shoot me the info?

Many thanks,

Bob

Larry Dillon
Bob I am still waiting for an

Bob I am still waiting for an e-mail address have been for a time now.

Bobby Cage
Larry:

Larry:

Thanks for the reply!

My email address is the same as I posted in the original post. Here it is again.

[email protected]

If you have problems getting through or if I don't get the info in a couple days I will post again as msn just upgraded me and my email has not been the same. Thank you so much Larry!

Bob

Bobby Cage
Hi Larry:

Hi Larry:

Still have not received the info. Pulled the DM board last night. Caps look good, not bulging but I might try a re-solder.

[email protected]

Bob

JerrySherlock
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

If your still out there my Mitsubishi WS-65813 has this same blinking light problem. I would truly appreciate it if you could send me the repair info most of the posters seem to be having success with. My email is:

[email protected]

Thank You,

Jerry

indianaa
Can you send me the

Can you send me the instructions to repair my wd65813 I have the same blinking light on the timer Thanks Ron [email protected]

indianaa
I have a 65813 with the timer

I have a 65813 with the timer light blinking, I would also like your instructions to change the capacitors. Thanks in advance Ron [email protected]

Peradot
Well its good to see that I

Well its good to see that I am not alone. I have a WS-65813 and too have the Blinking Light of Death. Please send instructions to repair to [email protected]. Thank you in advance,

I replaced the caps tonight and still the same thing, please help!! my wife is going to kill me if I dont get it fixed soon...

Update, It works again. the DV board is very hard to seat back on its connection I found if I put the DV board in first then put the cover back on it was much easier and now the boob tube works.

chucka
I have a WS65813 Medallion

I have a WS65813 Medallion version (about 6 1/2 years old). I want to try and attempt to fix this problem this weekend (not too worried because if it doesn't work we are going to have to get a new one - not Mitsubishi this time - so even if I totally screw it up no harm). I don't really have the funds for a new set right now, so hopefully someone can send me the instructions to me at: [email protected]

Thanks.....

Larry Dillon
sent you an e-mail hope it is

sent you an e-mail hope it is correctly written here. I got [email protected]

timm
Larry - thank you in advance

Larry - thank you in advance for supporting poor saps like me that has a blinking light problem. i have the ws55813 and read through many posts (not all) and wasnt sure if the directions were the same as the ws65813. can you email me everything i need to service and replace the caps. my email is [email protected]. i have never soldered before so will look for someone in the area to do the do the soldering. maybe someone at my local radio shack will know someone. thx, tim

Hunter25
Hello i have a Mitsubishi ws

Hello i have a Mitsubishi ws-65511 and i have had a flashing green light for quite some time......i have tried to unplug and reset it several times but i got nothing....i was wondering if u could help to fix my tv. If you could email the instructions that would be great!!!

Pages

Connect With Techlore