Mitsubishi WS-65813 Blinking Green Light

1639 posts / 0 new
Last post
Alnp
Check out the V23_Training

Check out the V23_Training_Manual

( for WS-48513. WS-48613, WS-55513, WS-55613, WS-65513, WS-65613, WS-65713, WS-65813, WS-73513, WS-73713)

in the Resources section, if you do not already have it. Good luck with the troubleshooting.

badbowtie
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
Just another person with the same blinking light issue on a WS-65813! Could you please send the info on how-to and parts info the repaqir this. Please send to [email protected]. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

Brian

mmedina250
I have a mitsubishi tv the WS

I have a mitsubishi tv the WS-65813 and it is stuck in low power mode. I have tried unplugging it for 15mins like the manual suggest and still the light blinks. I have pushed the reset button several times and once again the same response the light keeps blinking. The tv won't come on so does anyone have any suggestions. Please help me if you can.

klampt
Just another person with the

Just another person with the same blinking light issue on a WS-65813! Could you please send the info on how-to and parts info the repaqir this. Please send to [email protected]

mrwhited
I own a WS48513 and the green

I own a WS48513 and the green blinking light has been blinking all night. I have tried everything to remedy this situation but have had no luck. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. We had a power failure due to a thunderstorm and since the power came back on the HDTV hasn't.

I need your help!!

Thanks

xboss
larry has been under the

larry has been under the weather but i can help you must leave your e mail addy

plusrcr
I guess I'll join the "BLOD"

I guess I'll join the "BLOD" club. I have an WS65613 with the blinking light prob. Please send any info to [email protected] BTY I have replaced the 4 caps with no luck.

jkennedy1
Apparently I'm in the same

Apparently I'm in the same boat as everyone else. In the past leaving the unit unplugged over night would solve the problem. Unfortunately, after trying that trick for two days I've given up. If either Larry or xboss are able to send the service manual and solution document it would be greatly appreciated.

email: [email protected]

Thanks

Steven9706
Larry,

Larry,

Recently I got the green light of death on my WS-65813. Could you please send me the documents to repair it. My email is [email protected].

Thanks

mrwhited
Sorry I forgot to leave my

Sorry I forgot to leave my email address last time I posted...
[email protected]

I have the blinking green light problem...still and need a fix in a very bad way.

Thanks again

Hun1
Hi Larry, I too have have the

Hi Larry, I too have have the dreaded green blinking light on my Mitsubishi WS-65713. I tried to reset and then power on but the nothing happens except the green light continuing to flash until i unplug the TV. Please send me the DM capacitor instructions. Your help would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

ukr4real
Larry, I am adding my name to

Larry, I am adding my name to the list of Mitsubishi WS-55613 owners with the Blinking Green Light of Death problem. Would you be so kind as to email me the capacitor fix in the DM module ([email protected]). I'm on the verge of getting my propane torch out and "sweating" the whole TV together. Thanks in advance for your help. JS

alfa95139
Team,

Team,
i have an error 23 (deflection board) on my WS-65807.
Does anybody have the scematics for this TV set ?
Also, any advice on how to remove the board from the set ? There are at least 3 white bridges that I don't want to break....

Thank you in advance for your help.

alfa95139

Mill
Google brought me here

Google brought me here because I'm trying to find a way to fix my WS-65813. The movers weren't very cautious when moving the thing, and now I have a wavy screen after about 20 minutes of use. 5-10 minutes after that, it progressively gets worse until the screen goes black.

I've read different things in different places, but I'm willing to try just about anything to get this TV fixed! What do I need to do?

I saw that someone was sending a service manual to the DIY'ers, could I also get a copy? My email is arimak82 at gmail dot com.

jsf2323
I have a WS55315 . The green

I have a WS55315 . The green light stays on at plug in and tv does not turn on . I have checked the fuses on the power/deflection and the convergence boards and they are ok . I have voltage present at the signal board 12v & 5v but no others. Any ideals as i do not have the service manuel . Thanks , James

CR-LEWIS
I also have the infamous

I also have the infamous blinking green light. Could you please forward me the repair information. It would be greatly appreciated.

CKlan
Hey Larry!

Hey Larry!

I wanted to thank you so much for helping me.
Followed your instructions step by step, and BINGO! Works like a champ!

Thanks again!!!

Jeff

MaryDill
I, also, have green blinking

I, also, have green blinking light on Mitsubishi WS-65713. Power off reset does not work. I would appreciate getting a copy of the fix, too. Thanks so much.

rezs2jen
hi larry, i too have the

hi larry, i too have the blinking light on the 65713, power off, reset, nothing works. may i please have a copy of the fix emailed to me? [email protected] thanks very much

Sam_M
Just an update to my dilema:

Just an update to my dilema:

I guessed it might be on of the op-amps on the power board, so I order the chips. They'd been on back order for a month now, so I got impatient and decided to call a local TV man.

This guy was good. It was so willing and easy to talk to me over the phone. I told him my problem, how I made another problem after fixing the DM board. He said to replace the power board ($225 replacement). He told me yank the chassis and bring it to him. He'll troubleshoot (just to doubl-check if not other problems) and align, if necessary, after installing the new board.

The part should be in on Tuesday (9-3-08) and I'll have the tv home that evening.

Thanks to all that sent me the instructions. At least I was able to save some money by fixing the DM board.

The moral to this story:

When you fix the DM board (or do any other snooping around inside the TV, pay attention). I should have more light to work with and worked a little slower with patience. All the connectors are marked, so you can match up the wiring to the correct plugs when putting things back in place. I didn't see the markings at first, hense, I plugged a connector into a test port. Probably be a good idea to read the service manuals a few times before you decide to dig inside the tv.

DM fix is fairly simple procedure, as long as you're handy with a soldering iron. Taking the board out is a little task tho, so do it slowly and pay attention (can't say "Pay Attention" enough times).

Sam

MaryDill
My TV is a WS65713 with the

My TV is a WS65713 with the blinking green light plague. Please, please, please, send instructions for capacitor replacement fix. If class action lawsuit gets organized, let me know where to sign up. My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

bill lee
larry: i also too ha dthe

larry: i also too ha dthe problem with the green led, i have replaced the 4 electolytics cap on the dm board and now the green led come on when set is plugged in and flashes for about 70 sec,however by pressing the power button set still does not come on , i also checked the 3 fuses on the dm board and they are ok i checked both of the + area of the circuit board and 1 area is +5 vdc and the other is +12 vdc, i even looked fo noise with a scope and they look like good clean supply, i also prevously had checked all the stanby voltages and they look ok, i am not too sure where to go now should i replace the dm board or do you have any suggestions

PamOAK
My Mitsubishi ws65515 did the

My Mitsubishi ws65515 did the same blinking, just had a repair man out and he said the micro processor board is bad and guess what no longer available? TV is only 4 years old? Does anyone know of any rescources for this micro processor?

sparkletime
Hi xboss,

Hi xboss,
Sorry to hear that Larry is under the weather.

Recently I got the green light of death on my WS-65813. Could you please send me the documents to repair it? My email is [email protected]

Thank you!

MitsumanIA
I have a WS-48613 that has

I have a WS-48613 that has the blinking LED but mine does it when I turn the TV off. When the TV is on the power light is steady and everything seems to work fine, but when I turn the TV off the power LED blinks about once a second. Any suggestions, should I do the capacitor upgrade on the DM board? If so please send any instructions and the recommended replacement parts info to [email protected].

Thanks to all the posters, the info in this thread is great. I was thinking my TV was going to go kaput but this info gives me hope at least.

mrwhited
My WS-52613 has the blinking

My WS-52613 has the blinking green light problem please send me the fix and I will always be in your debt. My email address is [email protected]..I am at wits end and am about to pull what hair I have left out...Thanks

Chris Baker
Could you pass along the

Could you pass along the instructions for the repair as well?

Thanks!
Chris

[email protected]

Ritch
Can you send me the

Can you send me the instructions...I have a wd62525....my email is [email protected] Ritch

jlsahm
Larry, please send the

Larry, please send the instructions for repair and parts number for the capacitor for the DM board? We have been struggling with the blinking light issue. Can't believe this happened on the first weekend of football 2008!! We have a WS-65813 model. Thanks in advance for your help! jan

jlsahm
Larry, this is great

Larry, this is great information. We have been struggling with this problem off and on for a while (no pun intended), but our TV will now not power on at all and it's the start of the 2008 football season!! PLEASE send us the instructions to make this repair and also the catalog number for the capacitors that need to be purchased for this repair. Thanks in advance for your help! jan

[email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore