Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
laddyboy
So I have the blinking light

So I have the blinking light and am about to replace the capacitators but when I looked in my TV again today I noticed something. The place where the DM board came off from, there are the plug ins that the board sets in, and around these running front to back is this silver paper like stuff(???) well at the front of my silver strip of paper like stuff there is some black sticky gunk and some of the "silver paper" is missing and sticky. I looked at the DM board and there was a little of this stuff on the very bottom edge but nothing appeared damaged or "melted". Any idea what this is? IF its a problem? or if it indicates anything? I don't want to replace the capaciators to find out even more things are broken..  thanks for any insight  please see pictures of black sticky stuff to follow

LYAK
Larry,

Larry,

You seem to be the go to guy for this, so here goes...  I work at circuit city doing deliveries, and picked up a "dead" mitsu wd-y57 that is just over a year old.  It is doing the blinky light thing also, and i wanted to know if the probem with the caps extends to this model.  If so, I just scored myself a free mitsu.  The fabled manual would be great if you could send it, if it is a close enough model.  Thanks!

[email protected]

Guest (not verified)
Larry I have the blinking

Larry I have the blinking light problem can you send me the info??    [email protected]         Thanks!!

clayton n baker
Larry Dillon said: bob I sent

Larry Dillon said: bob I sent those out, are you sure of the e-mail address?  it came back.

Hi Larry,

I use it all the time.  But let's try a different one. 

bobbyjoe0_AT_walla_DOT_com

I could use the instructions and the manual.

Thanks,

Bob

Larry Dillon
I have sent to everyone who

I have sent to everyone who has left a good e-mail address. Good Luck

DevAdmin
Larry Dillon said: I have

Larry Dillon said: I have sent to everyone who has left a good e-mail address. Good Luck

Hello Larry,

I'm having the same problem with my 65813. Would you be able to send me your fix as well to [email protected].

Thank you so much.

Juan 

Jeff Block
Could you please send me the

Could you please send me the instructions for the green blinking light problem. I have a WS55813. My email is [email protected].

Just curious, instead of having to send all these emails, is it possible to post the instructions on this forum?

willy
Hi Larry.  I just bought a WD

Hi Larry.  I just bought a WD-52725.  I have the same constant blinking light as everyone else.  I've taken the DM board out and took a look at the four capacitors.  They did't seem "puffy" but I'm going to replace them anyway.  My question is: do I have to replace the other four capacitors on the "Power" board as well or just the capacitors on the DM module?

Thanks for your imput [email protected]

mcnelson19
hello Larry,

hello Larry,

I'm having the green flashing light problem on my WS-55513RC, please send fixing info to:

[email protected]

Thank you for your time. 

seacapt29
Hi I am new to the site  and

Hi I am new to the site  and found it by looking for an answer to my blinking light on my ws65513, I was wondering if any one could send me the info Larry Dillon had sent out ?

Larry Dillon
i have sent out the repair

i have sent out the repair documents to all of those who left an E-mail address. Good Luck.

billy bob joe
Hey larry i just found the

Hey larry i just found the same problem with my ws-65611 mitsubishi tv. So i was wondering if you could please send me the repair info also. Thanks a lot.

[email protected]

siddhani
Larry,

Larry,

I would appreciate a copy of the manual and instructions to replace the caps on my Mitsu WS65513.  I also have the blinking green light.  Please send to [email protected] thanks in advance.

Best,

Chris

willy
Hi Larry, could you also

Hi Larry, could you also email the instructions for replacing caps on a wd-52725? Thanks so much!

[email protected] 

jocallag
Larry

Larry

I also have an issue where the 65613 will go black and the green power light flashes for about a minute then I can turn it back on. That has gone on about 2 years now. Just recently the tv will go blank, then have some horizontal purple lines, a quick power off and back on gets it going again for about 10 minutes. Can you please send me the fix and any other information that would be pertinant. [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Larry Dillon
I have sent to all who left a

I have sent to all who left a good e-mail address, or it should be with you soon. Good luck to all of you.

worm
Larry
Larry
   I know you said replacing the four capacitors on the DM board would fix 80-85% of the green blinking led problem what about the one it doesn't fix what do we do fir those? 
 I checked with Mitsubishi and and if you are an unauther's dealer they sale you a DM board $450.00 but they or out of stock 8 weeks back Oder.
nanaleiby
Larry Dillon said: I have

Larry Dillon said: I have sent to all who left a good e-mail address, or it should be with you soon. Good luck to all of you.

Hi Larry,

My WS-55613 has the same flashing green LED light problem. Can you send me a copy of the manual and fixing instructions at [email protected]?

Many thanks,

Haiyong

Rick in Arizona
Larry Dillon said: On its way

Larry Dillon said: On its way. Good Luck

Larry, here for the same blinking green light issue on a Mitsubishi WS-55813.  Can you send a copy of that to me also, please.  [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

John

tabloyd0420
Help!  Same problem here. 

Help!  Same problem here.  Please send info to:

white.larry@sbcglobal,net

Thanks in advance

Larry Dillon
It is now on its way to all

It is now on its way to all who asked and left a good e-mail address. Good Luck.

mgordon
Larry please help!!! same

Larry please help!!! same problem with blinking [email protected]

hymie
Larry, I also am in need of

Larry, I also am in need of this documentation. I assume that it will fix the GReen Light Problem with a WS-65613. Please send to [email protected] Thank You Janxter

Larry Dillon
They will be on their way to

They will be on their way to you soon. Good Luck

LYAK
Thanks for sending the

Thanks for sending the manuals, but i noticed that this thread is geared toward the big projectors, and not the DLPs like the wd-y57.  I can probably figure out how to get the sucker open, but do you think it is even worth my time?  Is it possible that the blink on this model is still the caps?

jmw2
Larry Dillon,

Larry Dillon,

Soldered on new capacitors on ws 65513, still blinking light and won't power on. I did notice a ticking sound from the center/bottom of the set when I plugged it in to test. Any ideas. Fuses have all been checked and are good. [email protected]

Larry Dillon
It is very possible Bill.

It is very possible Bill. There is a DM inside the sets with a DLP light engine.

Larry Dillon
Matt, make double sure that

Matt, make double sure that the DM is plugged back into the board at the bottom of the DM. I have had this a dozen times.

geewalt
Hi Larry. I also have the

Hi Larry. I also have the blinking light problem with my WD 52825. If you have instructions that would work on that model I would appreciate it if you could send them to   [email protected] 

Thanks in advance. 

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore