luly
Larry,

Larry,

I'm also having the green light issue on my Mits model 65813
Appreciate your help.
[email protected]

Demax
Larry Dillon said: If the

Larry Dillon said: If the light keeps blinking, it most likely not the thermal cutoff sensor. There are SEVERAL capacitors that go bad in this TV set and I have a DLP repair document to help you locate those capacitors. I simply replace all of them and the sets most of the time come back to life. About 65% work, the others have other problems like bad light engines, bad thermal sensors, bad bulbs, bad ballast circuits. Loads of problem with these set. If you wish, leave an e-mail address and I will share these with you. Good Luck

Larry, My name is Dean Y. I left you another message elsewhere but just in case I'm responding here as well.  I've had the same green blinking light problem with my WD-62825 Mitsubishi DLP TV, it was purchased on 10/2004.  If you have repair instructions for my model can you send them to me?  Appreciate any help you can offer.  My email addresses are [email protected] or [email protected]   Thank you.

Jhub65
Hi Larry, I have a WD52525

Hi Larry, I have a WD52525 with a flashing green light of death. picture works for about 8 to 20 minutes and then turns off. The green light begins flashing fast. Sometimes the green light will stop and I get TV again for 8 to 20 minutes. The green light can flash for hours before re-setting and allowing me to turn on tv again.
Instructions for this fix is very much appreciated if you are up to it. Sorry to hear about your battle with cancer. Our prayers go out to you and your family.
Jerry
[email protected]

warren999
same blinking green light on

same blinking green light on my WD 62825. woul appreciate the repair docs if you could send them. [email protected]

joanne
Hi Larry....

Hi Larry....
Guess what? I also have the green blinking light problem with my set.
Could you please send me a copy of the repair instructions as well?
WD-62825
Thanks!
[email protected]

Tarace
hi hay is larry ok an

hi hay is larry ok an doesanyone have any repair instructions 4 thewd-62825 an can that send to [email protected] please help !!! the wife is causeing me to drink!!!

schreibs
I am having the same problem

I am having the same problem with the blinking green light. I plugged in the TV and hit power and there is no picture and the green timer light just keeps flashing. It sounds like the TV is on but again, no picture. If anyone knows how to fix can you please email me instructions to [email protected]

Thank you!

B-rent
could someone please send the

could someone please send the instructions to fix the blinking light problem for the WD-62825 to me, Thank you, Brent.
[email protected]

Tarace
has anybody even got a

has anybody even got a response from anyone ???? ive got nothing only a green lite

Jhub65
I replaced 8 capacitors

I replaced 8 capacitors (1000uf 16v) with (1000uf 35v) on two boards. Six of the eight were swollen. I put it all back together and the blinking light finally stopped. I turned the tv on and had picture for 15 minutes. Oh the joy of it all. The TV then shut down without warning and the green light started blinking again. AHHHHHH. I'm thinking of looking into the Thermister (Thermal Sensor Switch) to the lamp. I heard this is a likely cause. Any ideas from anybody? How do I test this thermister switch to be sure?

zee3
Hi Larry, can you pls. send

Hi Larry, can you pls. send me the repair info on my WD-62825. after replacing with new bulb tv won't turn ON no more and green lights just keeps blinking. did the reset button, unplug from the wall & double check the bulb if its sitting right but still no go. thanks in advanced. my email [email protected]

thanks again,

zee3

Tarace
wow thats a start ill try

wow thats a start ill try that ! can u tell me which caps and what board ? ill try anything at this point thanks, myke ! just stairing at my 5000.00 dry erase board !!!!!

Demax
Before trying the repair on

Before trying the repair on your own I recommend calling Mitsubishi (Irvine, California) direct and explain the problem (they are fully aware of it). I just finished negotiations for repair, the authorized TV repair shop picked up my WD-62825 so that they can remove the "Chassis" so they can send it to Mitsubishi directly for repair (estimated time is 6-8 weeks). The repair is about $1000 and Mits. is willing to pay for the parts ($500), you will have to be squeaky wheel in order for them to pick up any more costs. If you crack open the set and modify any of the electronics it can void any agreement of repair that Mitsubishi settles with you. My TV has been out of warranty for couple of years and Mits. willingness to pay for the hardware repair should be telling you something. We're all stuck between a rock and a hardplace but I opted for the more expensive, longer and safer route. Good luck.

Tarace
hi demax do u have a contact

hi demax do u have a contact number 4 mit ??

Demax
The number is (800) 332-2119

The number is (800) 332-2119 once you get the automated voice press "5" and it will route you to customer relations, from there be prepared to be put on hold many times as the customer rep. speaks to their superiors while you negoriate your case. Also you will need to go to the Mitsubishi website and look for authorized TV repair stations near your home, just enter your zip code and you'll get a list. You will also have to pay a diagnosis fee of approximately $49 upfront, this diagnosis is processed and sent to Mits. along with your purchase receipt. Try to get the TV repair place to get you the diagnosis without coming out to your home, this may save you additional trip fees that they may charge you. I just told my TV service people my problem and they knew instantly the problem, they told me that this specific problem call has dramatially increased in the past months.

Tarace
o -man ur my hero !!!!! im

o -man ur my hero !!!!! im gona give it hech ill keep everyone updated thanks myke

Tarace
i want to join the class

i want to join the class action law suit agenst mit cause my local repair dont want to touch it, its a piece! and the repair is about 1500.00 and hes done 5 units and thay want reumburse him so he says that there not covering the repair even that thay know the problem ,thay dont carry the parts for the v26 chisse thay had bought a bad batch of caps and dont want to step up !!!!

Kary
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

If possible, could you send me the repair info on a WD 62525? I've conquered the solid red light (3300uf x2), but am now facing the green blinking light and want to make sure I find and replace ALL of the capacitors. Thanks man, much appreciated.

[email protected]

joanne
We need to all join together

We need to all join together and hit mitsubishi up all at once so they know the severity of the situation. I dont want to end up like Jhub65. Replacing all the caps just to have another problem arise.

RickyDean
rotecki

rotecki

I need your email address to add you to our list for the class action.

kevo1683
I am having the problem with

I am having the problem with the blinking green light. Could anyone PLEASE send me the repair info on a WS 65613 Send it to [email protected]

Thank You!!

Summit
You can add me to any action

You can add me to any action towards Mitsubishi. Richard at [email protected].

BrokenDLP
Hey, is there any reason why

Hey, is there any reason why this information is not on a website? I found a full walk thru for Mit 65513, but nothing else.

I have this thing all apart and I am trying to locate where the DM board is (everything is inside metal chassis). Should all of the caps be replaced?

[email protected]

Herb Hagan
Larry,

Larry,

Could you please email me the service info for the WD-62825

My unit was recently left unplugged for ~ 4 weeks while the room was being redone. When I tried to power up, I got the normal green flashing lite, but then unit would not turn on. Cycling power now does not even have a green blinking lite, but I hear abnormal noise from what I believe is the hard drive???

Thanks,
Herb

zee3
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Can you also email me the fix for WD-62825 Pls. my email address is [email protected]

thank you,

Tarace
hay guys heres the deal i did

hay guys heres the deal i did contact mit. thay fought me at first ,but i called my local repair center and thay said thay want nothing to do with my v26 chassie so i called mit, again told them that the v26 should b recalled an im starting a class action lawsuit and i was pissed !! even though i had pulled out my chassie , i was going to fix it my self but the problem is not just the caps its deaper the v26 has a ton of bad caps thay bought a bad batch when thay built them and thay know that , so anywhay i am shipping my chassie to them and there going to repair it and ship it back at no cost to me, so i would not fix the caps cause its only temperary and will fail soon ,,,, call them and and complane, good luck

zee3
hello everyone

hello everyone

I myself having problem with Mitsu WD-62825. after installing a new light bulb the timer indicator just kept blinking and, TV won't turn ON. I reset & unplug from the wall & still won't turn ON. open the back to remove DM board so I can replace those caps but I don't know where's the location of this board. it's different from WS-73713 model. I try removing the piece where the coax cable go(not sure if that was the DM board) I got the HDD remove but the rest of the parts in the back looks like a nightmare to remove it... is there a guide or, help how to remove the DM-board module on this unit?

thank you in advanced guys!

Tarace
zee3 i would call mitsu asap

zee3 i would call mitsu asap and tell them the prob. dont be shy and thay will fix it 4 u its the v26 chassie and it needs to b recalled

zee3
thanks rotecki. but, the TV

thanks rotecki. but, the TV is out of warranty. it's 2yrs old already. I've read your post and, you mention that you got the DM-board out! would you like to share how you removed the DM-board or if you have a guide how to remove it. and, email it to me. cause, I have no clue how to take this apart. thanks in advanced... much appreciated your help.

Tarace
hay zee3 my tv was out of

hay zee3 my tv was out of warranty i got it in dec of 05 thay know that it was a piece of crap and was willing to fix it

Pages

Connect With Techlore