RCA 52" R52WM24, distored picture and colors

479 posts / 0 new
Last post
stvnor
Cuda, Apparently this is the

Cuda, Apparently this is the only place I can find that could possibly help me fix the R52WM24 that I have. Could you please fwd me any info you might have? Thanks in advance!

ddp357
Cuda could you please add me

Cuda could you please add me to the list of perople who do not want to spend $500.00 thanks
[email protected]

agent buckeye
cuda, could you please send

cuda, could you please send me the instructions for my rca r52wm24?

monkyd79
Hey Cuda do you think I could

Hey Cuda do you think I could get those instructions my TV just went out today and I am broke

Azylum
wow seven pages of the same

wow seven pages of the same problem, looks like this wasnt a very reliable tv, lol. hey cuda im having the same issue. are you surprised? i bet you are. :D

could you email me the instructions to [email protected]? it would be much appreciated. :D

katyrosess
Hello Cuda! Same here I guess

Hello Cuda! Same here I guess, errors 87/89, no convergence in service menu, ITC222 chassis, thomson 40kw612s tv which should be similar I suppose, I will take the boards out to take a look, could you please share the magic formula as to what to look for and/or replace in a preventive way? Thank you very much in advance. [email protected]

The TechLore Team
Hey Cuda, Ive got the same

Hey Cuda, Ive got the same problem, lost the autoconvergence feature too, can you help me out.

Stobbe1
Cuda, I also have the same

Cuda, I also have the same issue with mine. Would you send me the cure also? Thanx

CaptFDU
Cuda, I am also in need of

Cuda, I am also in need of your magic. I would greatly appreciate if you could email to me at [email protected] . Thanks in advance...

SUE bearlt7
Hey Cudda,

Hey Cudda,
my tv is doing the same thing could you please send me the instructions too?
THank you so much!
Sue [email protected]

utcp25
Cudda,

Cudda,
My tv is doing the same thing could you please send me the instructions?

Thanks,

Please send to [email protected]

Gillispie
Cuda,

Cuda,

Please help! This is really awful and I hate pestering you, but you seem to have helped so many people, can you help one more!

Thanks,

Daniel

[email protected]

Turcadian
Cuda inthe same boat could

Cuda inthe same boat could use your help with the TV email [email protected]

ChrisB303
cuda I got the same deal with

cuda I got the same deal with the concaved picture and distorted convergence also no more convergence option. Can you help please! [email protected].

thanks!

Mavsynchroid
Cuda, I have the same problem

Cuda, I have the same problem as everyone else, can you help me as well?
[email protected]

nicklovell
please send me the

please send me the instructions as well [email protected]

nicklovell
could you please send me the

could you please send me the instructions thanks. [email protected]

TommyIz75
Cuda im the same boat could

Cuda im the same boat could use your help with the TV email [email protected]

Im trying to save my father-in-law from throwing it through the window =)

TommyIz75
Cuda my father-in-law is in

Cuda my father-in-law is in the same boat and he could use your help with the TV email to [email protected]

werewolf1973
cuda I found where to buy the

cuda I found where to buy the fuse but can't seem to find the caps and also can you e-mail me the schematic where to locate on the board ....Thanks WW

utcp25
I am going to attempt the

I am going to attempt the repair this week. How is everyone else doing with this? Are you guys successful?

joshd4
I would appreciate it if you

I would appreciate it if you sent me information on this problem as well.

Thank you.

CaptFDU
I am also wondering if the

I am also wondering if the schematics are available. I'm not sure I know what I am looking for. Thanks in advance.

Trip

werewolf1973
cuda I found the fuse online

cuda I found the fuse online but not the other parts could u help and i also need some sort of board map to , to locate all the areas in witch u told me ...Thanx

Bit Fat Hairy Dude
Hi Coda, My neighbor's TV has

Hi Coda, My neighbor's TV has list it's convergence. Could you please send instructions to bfh_dude at yahoo dot com?

Much appreciated!

bfHd

DebH
Cuda, would you please

Cuda, would you please forward the instructions to me too? My parents TV has the same 3d problem. Thank you!

DebH
Cuda, Would you please send

Cuda, Would you please send me the instructions as well? My parents TV is now 3D. I really appreciate it!

CNBCLIES
Cuda, I've ben reading this

Cuda, I've ben reading this thread and I believe the same problem just happened to myself about an hour ago. I turned the TV off by mistake. I immediately turned it back on but nothing. I looked in the back and found a 5A fuse which I assume was in the power supply board, anyhow I replaced it and the TV turned on. When I looked at the picture, the three colors are all out of line and the #6 option in the menu to adjust the convergance is now missing. That particular menu would go to #6 and now only goes to #5.

Any help would be appreciated, TV is an RCA 52" projection model # P52920BL,

Thanks in advance!!

CNBCLIES
Cuda. Sorry, I didn't leave

Cuda. Sorry, I didn't leave my email which is [email protected],

Thanks Once again....

lovingmy4kids
I am having the same problem,

I am having the same problem, any help would be greatly appreciated! [email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore