479 posts / 0 new
Last post
westp32
Cuda,

Cuda,

can you please send me the instructions also

Eyob
Hey cuda im having the same

Hey cuda im having the same problem with my RCA TV can u help me out please thanks
[email protected]

cuda
johnsec said: Cuda, please

johnsec said: Cuda, please forward me those instructions as well. Greatly appreaciate your help!

sent

cuda
Eyob said: Hey cuda im having

Eyob said: Hey cuda im having the same problem with my RCA TV can u help me out please thasentnks [email protected]

Anthony 77
Hey Cuda, I bet you're very

Hey Cuda, I bet you're very sick of this, but could you please email me the instructions also? I'm having the same problem as everyone else. [email protected] Thanks!

rick25
Cuda, mine is acting the same

Cuda, mine is acting the same way, it just happened while I'm watching tv, the screen does exactly as described above, can you send instructions for repair? I have no problem doing repairs myself.
[email protected]

Thanks in advance

norjdont
Looks like I'm in the same

Looks like I'm in the same boat as everyone else! cuda...you seem to be the one with the fix on this. I would be much obliged if you'd pass it my way as well. TIA!

burnvictim
TV went out with same problem

TV went out with same problem today. Please send me the fix.

Thank you so much! [email protected]

babeeone
hi,

hi,
i am having the exact problem. also convergence is no longer on menu. can you send me the fix too? thank you so much.

gringohhc
hey cuda, my tv went with the

hey cuda, my tv went with the same problem today, could you please send me the instructions also? i bet your sick of doing this, but i would really appreciate it

Jaxx0107
Cuda, another sad RCA owner..

Cuda, another sad RCA owner... please send me instructions. Thank you kindly.

Nbonnell
Cuda, I'm having the same

Cuda, I'm having the same problem, could you please send the instructions to me too? My e-mail is [email protected].

Nbonnell
Cuda, I'm having the same

Cuda, I'm having the same problem, would you mind e-mailing those instructions to me too? My address is [email protected]. Thanks!

Edit: sorry for the double post... first time on the forums.

Dking
Cuda,

Cuda,

Could you send them to me also - same problem

cuda
Dking said: Cuda, Could you

Dking said: Cuda, Could you send them to me also - same problem

need your email address.

Awesome_Dave
Hello Cuda;

Hello Cuda;
Could you send me the instructions also? Ours just went on the fritz like everyone elses. Exact same issue. I'm more than willing to pick up a soldering iron, vs. dishing out hundreds of dollars or throwing the thing away.
Regards!

bt23
Cuda...also having trouble

Cuda...also having trouble with convergence on a RCA R52WM24 TV have already fixed other TV's not sure about RCA layout...any hints/tricks/short cuts thanks.

Camcog
Cuda,

Cuda,
I'm having the same exact problem. Could you please send me the instructions as well. [email protected] Thanks

cuda
bt23 said: Cuda...also having

bt23 said: Cuda...also having trouble with convergence on a RCA R52WM24 TV have already fixed other TV's not sure about RCA layout...any hints/tricks/short cuts thanks.

sent

hotrod0505
Hi Cuda, I bet you're very

Hi Cuda, I bet you're very sick of this, but could you please email me the instructions also? I'm having the same problem as everyone else i would really appreciate it, and Thank you so much
[email protected]

SoulSlinger573
cuba, Im having the same

cuba, Im having the same problem with my rca, the screen is distorted and u can see the red, green and blue, shadowing each other, i tried taking the tv apart and aligning the 3 projectors myself, i got them in to focus, but i cant get them to match up, Its like each tube is its own tv, i don;t know what to do, i really don't want to spend $500 to get it fixed, i can get a new tv for that much, if u have a solution please email me at [email protected], thanks

SoulSlinger573
im sorry, the email adress is

im sorry, the email adress is [email protected]

SoulSlinger573
I hope u can help me soon, im

I hope u can help me soon, im considering taking my tv out back and smashing it, lol, [email protected]

cuda
hotrod0505 said: Hi Cuda, I

hotrod0505 said: Hi Cuda, I bet you're very sick of this, but could you please email me the instructions also? I'm having the same problem as everyone else i would really appreciate it, and Thank you so much [email protected]

sent pm

rick25
With all these people having

With all these people having the EXACT same problem AND this issue occurring after warranty expiration, AND all at the same age of the product, anyone on here a lawyer considering a class-action lawsuit seeking damages of free repairs & replacements of the affected boards (and optional free service for replacement of said boards)?

jporter
Cuda, my in-laws are having

Cuda, my in-laws are having this same problem. Could you send me your instructions? I would greatly appreciate it. I'll get bonus points if I can fix thier TV.

keitco34
Cuda, I could use that same

Cuda, I could use that same info. Mine started doing it this morning. Can you help me out.

bt23
OK so I did something stupid.

OK so I did something stupid. I disconnected the PCB so I would get underneath to unsolder/solder the new fuse. In the process I didn't pay attention to where a wire connected (thinking there was only one possible connection). BP610-BP612 (on my TV a GREEN and ORANGE wire) This is on the board that runs above everything else...board with all the card-slot heatsinks. ANYONE with an answer please let me know. I would like to try and put her back together tonight. THANKS

jones1978
Hello Cuda.

Hello Cuda.

Could you please let me know how to fix this image and convergence problem on my RCA R52WM24?. You can PM or mail me to: scheffin (@) hotmail (.) com

Thanx in advance Cool

martian
Hey cuda - could you share

Hey cuda - could you share the solution with me? same prob with mine.

Pages

Connect With Techlore