RCA 52" R52WM24, distored picture and colors

479 posts / 0 new
Last post
cuda
Kalaika said: Hello Cuda.

Kalaika said: Hello Cuda. Could you please let me know how to fix this image and convergence problem on my RCA R52WM24?. You can PM or mail me to: scheffin (@) hotmail (.) com Thanx in advance Cool

sent

cuda
reneeg said: Hey cuda - could

reneeg said: Hey cuda - could you share the solution with me? same prob with mine.

sent

CaddyDaddy
I'm just like most of the

I'm just like most of the others, do you mind sending me the info for the concave screen and rainbow colors. Whats up with the class action lawsuit cuz this is reall f**ked up. AND THE SUPER BOWL THIS WEEK!
Thank you [email protected]

cuda
CaddyDaddy said: I'm just

CaddyDaddy said: I'm just like most of the others, do you mind sending me the info for the concave screen and rainbow colors. Whats up with the class action lawsuit cuz this is reall f**ked up. AND THE SUPER BOWL THIS WEEK! Thank you [email protected]

sent reply

daniele01
Cuda could you please send me

Cuda could you please send me the instructions as well...we have the part and would like to fix he tv ourselves.

Thanks!

cuda
daniele01 said: Cuda could

daniele01 said: Cuda could you please send me the instructions as well...we have the part and would like to fix he tv ourselves. Thanks!

sent

onemilly777
Cuda could you please send me

Cuda could you please send me the instructions as well...we do not have the part but would like to fix the tv ourselves. Thanks!!!

Mike77
We too are having this

We too are having this problem, can you email us the information on correcting this problem Thanks

cuda
Mike77 said: We too are

Mike77 said: We too are having this problem, can you email us the information on correcting this problem Thanks

sent

tbird80
CUDA i would like to thank

CUDA i would like to thank you for the parts and the info.I got the tv for free from the neighbors and with your help fixed it.I'm giving it to my parents as a gift so again I THANK YOU and so do my parents.Jeff

cuda
tbird80 said: CUDA i would

tbird80 said: CUDA i would like to thank you for the parts and the info.I got the tv for free from the neighbors and with your help fixed it.I'm giving it to my parents as a gift so again I THANK YOU and so do my parents.Jeff

Great news, Glad I could help out!

AnisA
Cuda please help me out...I

Cuda please help me out...I am having the same problem as everyone else!! Thanks!

AnisA
By the way my email address

By the way my email address is [email protected] again!

cuda
AnisA said: By the way my

AnisA said: By the way my email address is [email protected] again!

sent out

Joendoodle
cuda said: sent PM

cuda said: sent PM

Today My Parents R52WM24 showed the same symptoms....

Convergence died (picture in 3 colors)

3 distinct color lines on top of screen on startup,

no convergence menu..

Cuda, hate to sound like an additional broken record but could you please send me the instructions also? Thank you!

knight
hey cuda can you send them

hey cuda can you send them out one more time thanks
wcolon2@ gmail.com

jagilley
Having the same convergence

Having the same convergence problems as everyone else,can you please help out!Thank [email protected]

knight
I to am having the same

I to am having the same problem I tried to post earlier but it did go through but anyway. Cuda can you please send me that info

[email protected]

cuda
jagilley said: Having the

jagilley said: Having the same convergence problems as everyone else,can you please help out!Thank [email protected]

sent

Jukeboxmel
Hi! I'm having the problem as

Hi! I'm having the problem as described here. I have lost convergence as well as the menu selections, Please HELP! Mel

Jukeboxmel
Hi! I'm having the same

Hi! I'm having the same problem with my set. I have lost the convergence as well as the menu selections. Please help! Mel

jpinkey
Hey CUDA looks like its my

Hey CUDA looks like its my turn.LOL! [email protected] brotha!

cmarquette
Cuda:

Cuda:

Can you send me instructions as well? Thanks for your help!

Joendoodle
Thanx Mr.cuda, finally got

Thanx Mr.cuda, finally got back down to the folks house and made the repairs....GOOD as new

joeklln
Wow. this is insane. Uhhh,

Wow. this is insane. Uhhh, Cuda could you please send me the info on the fix. My inlaws are also having the same problem, I diagnosed it today. Searching internet and got this thread. I could not thank you enough for the help. [email protected]

kenp1972
Cuda-just happened to my TV

Cuda-just happened to my TV as well. Could you send me the instructions as well. Thanks. [email protected]

kenp1972
Cuda,you're a popular guy.

Cuda,you're a popular guy. My TV is doing the same thing. I'd appreciate it if you could send those instructions my way as well. Thanks. e-mail: [email protected]

kenp1972
Woops...sorry for the double

Woops...sorry for the double post. Just signed up.

Juny
I am having the same problem.

I am having the same problem. Cuda, Can you send me the info as well?
[email protected] Thanks

flynavy26
can't believe how many posts

can't believe how many posts there are on this issue. could you please send me the instructions cuda. thanks in advance.
[email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore