RCA 52" R52WM24, distored picture and colors

479 posts / 0 new
Last post
DarrylS
Just wanted to toss out a bit

Just wanted to toss out a bit of ecouragement for those of you who take cuda's help and do it as instructed...IT WORKS!!!!

I asked for cuda's help over a year ago and did NOT do it as instructed...it didn't work.

I tossed aside my "know a better way" attitude ( or maybe just laziness ) and went back to his instructions and did it EXACTLY as I was told.

It's been almost 17 months since I did the "fix" the right way and my "Piece O Junk" RCA is still playing well and showing a perfect picture.

If anyone deserves accolades for all he's done...it's cuda. Thanks again cuda...Smile

Darryl

blue scholar
Cuda my girlfriend is all

Cuda my girlfriend is all over me about fixing this problem with her tv. if i dont solve soon i fear i will be "cut off". Can you send me the instructions please? also i have no clue about soldering.

zane
Cuda,

Cuda,
My Tv just went out . Same problem as people on this forum. I have a three year old RCA r52wh73 model, if you could please email me the instructions it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

MOISESMOISES
Cuda please send me

Cuda please send me instrucctions to fix and repair problem on HDTV monitor with GREEN BLUE and RED colors.

Thanks

MOISESMOISES
Cuda please send me

Cuda please send me instrucctions to fix and repair problem on R52WM24 HDTV monitor with GREEN BLUE and RED colors.

This is my email:

[email protected]

Thanks.

Jacques
got same Issue would like to

got same Issue would like to fix it.......could you be a kind gentelman and send me the info to fix this

Jacques
got same convergence issue

got same convergence issue
TV was just gave to me.......fixed one years ago when I worked for curtis mathis.......but that was 83 and it was a can change so major diff.....
could you please send me fix info
basic info
RCA R52WM24
colors are out of alignment kinda shifted either up and diagonal to left or down and diagonal to right depends on which is actually still right out of 3 colors if any
bows in from top and bottom in center , and some from sides
have un-soldering and soldering skills [thanks to uncle Sam]
fix what I can here and there mostly Lcd monitors lately
haven't been able to find schematic for this set either

So Mr. Cuda Sir
Could you help a person out here
E-Mail: [email protected]

also need power board for RCA L32WD22 LCD can't find any where.......lightning strike so pretty sure ...well know cause tested bridge rectifier is gone and guessing most up to it about 15 components
I'm willling to change all.........but a board would be a ton simpler
of course only if lightning stopped damage on this board

Thanks in advance
Tony

MOISESMOISES
Please Excuse me my questions

Please Excuse me my questions... I am not an expert.

I have R52WM24 HDTV Monitor, but in the service Menu not appears CONVERGENCE OPTION, Why?

Another isuue; where can I to buy a remote control for this HDTV Monitor?

Then, somebody can help me?

Thanks... God Bless You.

Jacques

MOISESMOISES said: Please Excuse me my questions... I am not an expert. I have R52WM24 HDTV Monitor, but in the service Menu not appears CONVERGENCE OPTION, Why? Another isuue; where can I to buy a remote control for this HDTV Monitor? Then, somebody can help me? Thanks... God Bless You.

http://www.tvrepairworld.com/rca_repair_kits

convergence repair kit $25.99

remote..any universal should work

odered mine today.......waited for answer here but..........

hope this helps

really hope......cause been days now no answer here........doubt I'll come back here.........sad a place that offers help.......but doesn't actualy give it

ANDREAM
Cuda:

Cuda:
same problem-- concave picture can you send me the solution to my e-mail address please. Thank you so much

slmaddoux
Hi Cuda,

Hi Cuda,

I am having the same problem with my tv it has distorted picture and colors. Could you please tell me how to fix it.

Thanks,

frustrated67
Can you please send the same

Can you please send the same instructions for the repair

frustrated67
Cuda,

Cuda,
I am having the same problem...can you send the instructions.

ladyhammer04
I am having the same issue as

I am having the same issue as the others is there any way you can send me the information on how to fix the tv. Thanks ([email protected])

VMAN2
I am having the same problem

I am having the same problem with my RCA HD52W66. It looks like 3d without the glasses can you help. [email protected]

armanco
Hey it would be awesome if

Hey it would be awesome if you could send me those instructions as well. My tv just freaked out yesterday!

[email protected]

Mya
Cuda could you please send me

Cuda could you please send me directions to fix [email protected] you

Mya
Cuda could you please send me

Cuda could you please send me the directions to fix distorted pic to [email protected] you

yyp0609
I am having the same issue as

I am having the same issue as the others, Is there any way you can send me the information on how to fix the tv. Thanks ([email protected])

jnesci
Just and FYI, I am in the

Just and FYI, I am in the Portland OR area and found a guy who could come fix it for $150. I am not skilled at this stuff so I had him do it, pretty good price I thought. His name is Gordon and his number is 503-577-0217. He fixed it in no time!

mikelar
Hey cuda I have the same

Hey cuda I have the same problem with R52WM24 could you send me the instructions as well thanks in advance. [email protected]

Ed Bruce
Same thing cuda.

Same thing cuda.

Please send me the instructions. Thanks :)

[email protected]

Eaves
hi cuda my rca has done the

hi cuda my rca has done the same as the rest can u please email me and tell me how t fix it [email protected]

Tooquick
Hey cuda I have the same 52

Hey cuda I have the same 52 wm24 can u send me the instructions to [email protected]

jemerson
CUDA,i would like to get more

CUDA,i would like to get more info on rcas fix for this tv i have the same problem my email is [email protected] thanks josh

mmnj

cuda said: sent

Hey cuda could you send me those instructions please!

[email protected]

jaxie
Cuda, would you be so kind to

Cuda, would you be so kind to re-send me the instructions again. I have afriend that is having the same problem as we did. Thanks so much. And any small side tips would be greatly appreciated. ;)

email: [email protected]

jemerson
cuda i never recived

cuda i never recived instructions to the fix for the tv i would really appreciate it if you could send them my e mail is [email protected] thank you josh

Pages

Connect With Techlore