Mitsubishi WS-65813 Blinking Green Light

1639 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jasong127
Ok, I had the TV repaired

Ok, I had the TV repaired once for thie (under warranty). Now it's doing it again (now out of warranty).

I have the service manual, and when I look at the boards, there are no 1000 uF capacitors.

Anyone know what they may have been replaceed with so I can swap them out?

Model 52528

Thanks!

sexxymistress
Larry,

Larry,

I have a WS65511 with an error code of 1-2, which I'm reading as saying that there is no error. Problem is, there is also no picture!

My email address is [email protected]. I have a repair guy coming tomorrow but I would love to try to remedy this tonight if possible.

Thanks in advance, you have helped hundreds of us suckers who bought this seemingly faulty product.

mcarter0921
i have a blinking green light

i have a blinking green light on my ws-65813 and was wondering if you could email me the parts number for the four capacitors and the service or repair manual for the tv. my email is [email protected] thank you mike

JerrySherlock
It would be nice if the

It would be nice if the following link could be added to the beginning of this thread. It took me awhile to find this when I never received a reply to my post. This is the info most people want from this thread. http://www.techlore.com/article/24711/Mitsubishi-Blinking-Green-Light-Re... - I downloaded the service manual from the link on the page link I listed and followed the repair procedure to swap out the four bad capacitors. I could barely believe it when the TV fired up and worked great. Thanks to Speed for posting everything.

DaNewk
Hi Larry, I own a Mitsubishi

Hi Larry, I own a Mitsubishi HDTV model 65513 rear projection as well. The green led light is constantly blinking. Tried the reset button and it still blinks constantly. Could you please send me the repair guide/instructions, schematics for this problem and where I can get the parts. Also what tools I will need to repair it. Since I will have the back panel off I may as well clean the projection lenses. What is the correct material and liquid to clean these with ? Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks and best regards, David

duel026
Larry please help I have a

Larry please help I have a Mitsubishi WS-55859 with timer light problems how do I fix this problem please mail me
[email protected]

siidman
Larry, You helped me fix my

Larry, You helped me fix my WS-55513 Mitsubishi back in 2007 and the green light began to blink again. I repaced the 4 capasitors again and that didnt wor this time. I can hear a blinking noise from the back of the the TV. Any suggestions?

xxSTEALTHxx

I also have the problem of the blinking green light on my WS-65813. Can you please send me the instructions for repair. Also any info for cleaning the mirror would be appreciated. 

thanks  Stealth

[email protected]

hdfatby
Larry

Larry

Can you please send me the info on replacing these caps?

[email protected]

THanks

Apple City
Larry,

Larry,
I have a WD-52525 could I get a copy of the repair instructions and were this board is located. Special place to get parts?

Apple City
Larry,

Larry,

I have a WD-52525 TV and have the blinking light situation. I would appreciate the information and the place to purchase the parts for this TV. Thank you.

hdfatby
Apple City-

Apple City-
Some people have said that you can get the capacitors at Radio Schack although I have never been able to find the correct ones there.

you can try either mouser.com or Parts-express.com which is were I found mine.

Most suggest to replace them with 1000uf 35v 105c or 1000uf 25v 105.

Also as far as instructions there are several places on the net that have them. I am sure that Larry has very good detailed instructions but in case you can look at:

http://www.jyerdon.com/tv/index.html
http://www.jeremyburns.com/Mitsubishi-Green-Blinking-Light-Fix.pdf

bkraft1557
Hi,

Hi,
I referenced a problem on this site comparable to my problem. You seem to know about this. I have a large screen Mitsubishi WS-65712 and I can't get the tv to come on. the system reset light blinks once and twice after pressing menu and device at same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

meytopak
Larry

Larry

i had the same problem with my ws-65613 the green blinking light

can you please send me the fix manual and capacitor number and rating so i can go to radio shack and get the proper equipment to fix my TV

readytorun
Larry,

Larry,
I'm having the same problem.. Green blinking light. Can you help??
send any information to [email protected]
thanks in advance!

PatD
Larry,

Larry,
I am having the same problem with my WS-65813. Please send me the instructions for fixing the problem. Thanks!

Pat

bkraft1557
Amazing nobody has looked

Amazing nobody has looked into a group lawsuit against Mitsubishi on this. It appears so many people have the same problem and Mitsubishi ignores each one.

PatD
Larry,

Larry,

How do I get a copy of the Service Manual? I would also like to clean the lenses and mirrors while I have the back off. My set hasn't been serviced since I bought it 6 years ago. Thanks!

Pat

Larry Dillon
you have an e-mail????is

you have an e-mail????is there a problem with the set????
Larry

bkraft1557
Larry Dillon said: you have

Larry Dillon said: you have an e-mail????is there a problem with the set???? Larry

My e-mail address is [email protected].  I have a WS-65712 set that I purchased 6 years ago with the green blinking light problem.  When I hold the two buttons, I get a 1-2 code which would indicate there was no problem.  I have no picture, no sound.  From what I gather or see from this site, it seems to point towards the capacitors.  Not an electronic wizard, I will attempt to replace since a service company quoted close to $1,000 to diagnose and repair.  Why hasn't a class action suit come about from this since it's a common problem with Mitsubishi and their lack of desire to help resolve or defend their products.  Thanks.

Can you forward any help or information with regards to my set and how to clean the mirrors and whatever I should know?

Thanks again!

meytopak
meytopak said: Larry i had

meytopak said: Larry i had the same problem with my ws-65613 the green blinking light can you please send me the fix manual and capacitor number and rating so i can go to radio shack and get the proper equipment to fix my TV

here's my email address: [email protected]

please email me the manual, thank you

Joe Steffen
Hello I think I am following

Hello I think I am following the trend of these Mitsubishi TV. I too am having the problem with the green blinking light and was wondering if anyone has a diagram of the parts locations that need to be replaced. Please sendthem to [email protected]

Joe Steffen
I need the same help with my

I need the same help with my WS-48515 I would greatly appreciate the help. Where are the caps locatedthat needto be replaced? A diagram would be helpful.

Thanks
[email protected]

bkraft1557
Larry,

Larry,
I replaced my capacitors with the upgraded higher temperature ones as recommened. My original capacitors looked good compared to what I was told if they are bad. Still no power. I ended up referring to another technician who told me to reprogram my remote control by pressing in sequence, (Enter, 0,3.7,0,Accept). Still no power! I than hit "Device" button on the tv and than pressed "Power"....Wham! TV back on and running! Hope this helps. I would recommend prior to replacing your capacitors, reprogram your remote control as stated above. May be a simpler fix than you realize! Good Luck!
[email protected]

picrthis
bkraft1557 said:

bkraft1557 said:
Larry,
I replaced my capacitors with the upgraded higher temperature ones as recommened. My original capacitors looked good compared to what I was told if they are bad. Still no power. I ended up referring to another technician who told me to reprogram my remote control by pressing in sequence, (Enter, 0,3.7,0,Accept). Still no power! I than hit "Device" button on the tv and than pressed "Power"....Wham! TV back on and running! Hope this helps. I would recommend prior to replacing your capacitors, reprogram your remote control as stated above. May be a simpler fix than you realize! Good Luck!
[email protected]

Does not explain why doing it from the Front Panel the TV doesn't turn on, turning net command mode on/off wouldn't prevent that.....that does not reprogram your remote.  The remote is programmed from the factory and you can not overwrite that info, you can only switch between net command mode & regular; so you did not reprogram your remote at all; sorry it's simply not the case.

Apple City
I have my WD-52525 turned

I have my WD-52525 turned around the unit loose. It has three sections and the middle one is housing the electronic board I need to change the capacitors on.

How do I get to the middle? Do I have to take all the wires from the control board?

Larry Dillon
thanks for the feedback man

thanks for the feedback man great help there!!!!!!!
Larry Dillon

Larry Dillon
WHY DO YOU ALL WHO ASK FOR

WHY DO YOU ALL WHO ASK FOR HELP Insists OM USING THE WRONG MODEL NUMBER NUMBER THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION AS IT CAUSES A LOTS OF CONFUSION!!!!!!!!! PLEASE RE-POST UNDER THE PROPER MODEL NUMBER MAN!!!!!!
lARRY D.

Larry Dillon
you need to first POST under

you need to first POST under the correct model number thread please!!!!!! then I need an e-mail address to send you anything!!!!!!
Larry Dillon

Larry Dillon
how am I suppose to answer

how am I suppose to answer you man if you left no e-mail address and you POSTED under the wrong MODEL NUMBER THREAD!!!!!!!
LARRY DILLON

Pages

Connect With Techlore