Mitsubishi WS-65813 Blinking Green Light

1639 posts / 0 new
Last post
escapeb&b
Hello Larry. I see you have

Hello Larry. I see you have helped alot of people on this site and I would like the same. :) WS-65813 here with the B.L.O.D. This set is in my Bed & Breakfast and I have guests coming tomorrow so the quicker the better. Sorry about trying to rush you but it just started this morning.

Thanks,
Robert

I have had the 4 capacitors changed and I still have the same problem. Inside the unit you can hear a fint ticking sound when it's plugged in. Any help would be appreciated.

alex53
Hi Larry, I am having the

Hi Larry, I am having the exact same issue with the blinking green light. Have tried to reset, unplug, etc... but nothing works. Would you be kind enough to send the instructions you have to fix the DM module for the WS-65813. By the way, I am not electronically challenged and not very saavy, so please be patient with me. Where is the access panel to the TV? front or back? Thanks so much.

Ryan Mc
Larry, I have the same

Larry, I have the same problem of blinking green light on my tv WD 62825,could you please forward to me the picture of instruction for repairing as soon as posible, thanks

glowbug
Larry, I have the same

Larry, I have the same blinking light problem with a WS-65813, will you please send me an email with repair pictures and component location. My email is [email protected]

Thanks

TBA
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I am having the blinking light problem and you seem to be the guy to talk to. I have no idea what I am doing but donÂ’t want to pay the TV repair guy $500.00 for a TV that isnÂ’t worth that any more. If you could send me the stuff that you have sent to others maybe I could figure it out. Also do you know ware I could find these caps what ever they are? My email is [email protected] thanks.

jonnycat
Hi Larry, I Had the same

Hi Larry, I Had the same green blinking light of death for a couple of days. when it did come on the image was very washed out with a green tint, now all I get is a clicking noise coming from the front and a funny noise cycling in my right speaker! now the green light doesn't blink. The tv is a wd 62725. had it for 4 years and never had a problem till now. any ideas?

Thanks for your help Jon
[email protected]

Lucy14
I fixed the DM board from

I fixed the DM board from instructions. TV is working but the color is not as good as it was before and I have blue lines running through picture. I can live with the picture, but would love to get rid of blue lines. Any ideas. Thanks for the instructions on how to fix DM board. Worked the first time. Less than 6.00 to fix TV. Incredible.

Roger1
Larrry, replaced the 4 CAPS

Larrry, replaced the 4 CAPS on the DM Board as they were bad. Now I do not have the GREEN LIGHT on the Soder side of the DM Board once its reinstalled. I know I am still getting power as I have a second borrowed DM board. This board has not had the CAPS replaced yet, it does get the DREEN LIGHT on the DM board. I still have the BLINKING GREEN LIGHT with both boards. Any Ideas? Did I blow a fuse on the DM Board? Can you send me the repair manual and any other information. I have the service manual already and every post on this subject.

If I did blow a fuse what are they so I can replace them.

Thanks

[email protected]

mattroyal
I have a magnavox 42in flat

I have a magnavox 42in flat screen.... the tv has no power up! I plug it in and the blue light comes on and upon pushing the button no picture is displayed. Ive replaced one capacitor which looked as if it could have been poped other than that i have no idea what is wrong with it. The y-main board buzzes and i am not sure if that is supposed to happen......what am i supposed to do? or what could my potential problem be?

Larry Dillon
if you only replaced one of

if you only replaced one of the caps inside the DM board that is probably your problem as you are suppose to replace all four even if they look good.
Larry D.The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!

Larry Dillon
if you only replaced one of

if you only replaced one of the caps inside the DM board that is probably your problem as you are suppose to replace all four even if they look good.
Larry D.The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!

madmacs
hELLO lARRY,HAVE READ THRU

hELLO lARRY,HAVE READ THRU MOST OF THE POSTS HERE,VERY INFORMATIVE.I HAVE A WS-55511 TV W/FLASHING GREEN LIGHT.I HAVE REPLACED THE 7 CAPS AND CHECKED FUSES,STILL BLINKS.TRIED THE CODE FIX,RESET,JUST STEADY BLINKS.CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE JST LEVER SHOULD BE SET?IN OR OUT?LOCATED UNDER SMALL DM BOARD.THANKS JOE MAC.EMAIL IS [email protected].

Jasani
Larry

Larry
I have a WS-65813 could you send me the fix for the blinking green light. I have replaced the caps and still having the same issues. I did this fix a couple of years ago and now it is back. any help is great.
Thanks [email protected]

saleen582
Larry, I have changed out the

Larry, I have changed out the caps on the DM Module on my WS-65813. I have put everything back together and plugged up the TV. I waited and the blinking light did go off. I tried pushing the power button on the front panel to power up the TV. I pushed the power button several times and got nothing. I finally got my remote and turned the TV on. The TV will power up and I get picture and sound for a couple of seconds and then it turns off. About 5 or 6 months before I got the blinking light, the only way my TV would operate was with the remote (maybe I have done sonething in the menu to not make the front panel work). None of the front panel buttons would work. Its still the same way only after doing the repair, it now powers up and shuts off after a couple of seconds. Anyone out there have any ideas on what to try next? I am frustrated but willing to try something else if someone can help.

Thanks,
Scott

Nollins
Dear Larry, So many people

Dear Larry, So many people have probably fixed their TV by following your guidelines and the procedures that you email them. I have not seen one person come back and say exactly what they did to fix it. I promise that I will write a detailed document after I am able to fix this problem on my Mitsubishi WS 65613 Gold medalian model. My TV is 7 years old, but I absolutely love it and it would be really difficult for me to get rid of this TV. My wife is on my case about getting it fixed or otherwise...[Not sure what that otherwise means].

Could you please email me the instructions on how to fix this problem. My email is [email protected].
Kuldeep

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you is to go to and order http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD

Remie
Please help. I have a

Please help. I have a Mitsubishi WS-65909 and when my power went out today my TV will not come back on. The timer button in the front keeps blinking. I've tried unplugging it for over an hour and plugged it back in, but it still won't turn on. I tried to press the reset button, but that doesn't work either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Larry Dillon

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set,go to here please:
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon,

larry n
looks like the big mits are

looks like the big mits are lemons. i had a green lite blinking at 11 blink intervals. upon mashing all buttons including reset, i get absolutely nothing now. no lites or sound of any kind.is it worth replacing caps?

larry n
Remie said: Please help. I

Remie said: Please help. I have a Mitsubishi WS-65909 and when my power went out today my TV will not come back on. The timer button in the front keeps blinking. I've tried unplugging it for over an hour and plugged it back in, but it still won't turn on. I tried to press the reset button, but that doesn't work either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

let me know what you did. my problem is exactly the same.

Larry Dillon
larry n, Sorry The best

larry n, Sorry The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon,

Larry Dillon
larry n all you need to do is

larry n all you need to do is post once!!!!!!!!
Larry D.

Larry Dillon
yes I think it is worth

yes I think it is worth fixing yourself!! The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
Larry Dillon,

Eva
Larry, I also have the same

Larry, I also have the same problem on ws65813. Could I also get info on how to repair the blinking light fix. We tried replacing the capacitors from Radio Shack and still nothing, maybe we missed something! Thank you so much! [email protected]

Elizabeth M.
Does the mitsubishi ws65511

Does the mitsubishi ws65511 with the blinking green light now will not even power up at all . Where is the DM? Could you email info Thanks

Larry Dillon

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
Larry Dillon,

Larry Dillon

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
Larry Dillon,

Mits hater
Larry Dillon said: The best

Larry Dillon said: The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please: http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!! Larry Dillon,

Larry any help with a WD 62627 as there is no repair kit. I do have some 105 100uf caps, but looking at this DM it does not have those caps. Any help... if so you can email me at [email protected]

Larry Dillon
I had a feeling you were not

I had a feeling you were not posting under the proper model number so I will ask from now on as I get this 80% of the time folks complain that The website I sent them too do not have a kit for their modelbut I will send you the right info anywho but you need to aswk me on my e-mail please as for some reason I cannot attach pictures here send request to techman32k(at) yahoo.com
Larry Dillon

cpriepke
Larry,

Larry,
I have fixed the blinking lite issue, now I have an issue where the video goes wavy then goes blank. I have fixed the 9 volt regulator now probably 6-7 times. It would work for anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months. This last time it only worked 1 minute then started the above results. Can you get the board for it to be a complete replacement? I want to replace the whole board. What is the cost and how can I get it.

Pages

Connect With Techlore