Mitsubishi WS-65813 Blinking Green Light

1639 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
how am I suppose to answer

how am I suppose to answer you man if you left no e-mail address and you POSTED under the wrong MODEL NUMBER THREAD!!!!!!!
LARRY DILLON

Larry Dillon
what caps did you replace and

what caps did you replace and where did you get them from????
Larry Dillon

Larry Dillon
Larissa theses set or the

Larissa theses set or the model you posted dose have three tubes did you maybe post under a different or the WRONG model number thread?????!!!!!!!!
Larry Dillon

Larry Davis
please tell me will this

please tell me will this procedure fix my tv, my model # is ws-55513 thanks!

troubled11
I also have the green

I also have the green blinking light on my ws 65813, could someone send me the instructions on replacing the caps. Thanks john. Email [email protected]

troubled11
Having the same problem with

Having the same problem with my 65813, could someone please send me the instructions on the caps. Thanks in advance. [email protected]

Roger1
Can you please send me this

Can you please send me this information. I have a WS-65813 I need to repair. That blinking light is annoying and football is so much better on the big screen . With all of us having the same problem it seems like Mitsubishi could do something about this.

Thanks

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!BE SURE to get the extended kit. Good luck as your tv set probably has a lot of hours on it and almost the time to replace the regulator ic as well as the convergence ic's.Larry Dillon

chuck margewich
I have a mitsubishi ws-55311

I have a mitsubishi ws-55311 projection tv that when turned on the green light goes on for about 2-3 sec then goes off no picture or sound.I saw that the common problem is the capacitors.If you can give me any direction how to diag. the problem that would be great! thanks

Larry Dillon
the set does not have the

the set does not have the flashing green light?? most likely then it is the convergence ic's.
The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK IC'S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made IC'S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon.
http://www.fixya.com/support/r3342653-convergence_fix

chuck margewich
i ran a self test and got

i ran a self test and got code 22 short protect circuit what does that mean on a mitsubishi ws-55311

Will Wiley
I have the 65689 that is

I have the 65689 that is doing the same thing. Can I get someone to send me the instructions

Larry Dillon
chuck&Will Wiley,The best

chuck&Will Wiley,The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK ICÂ’S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made ICÂ’S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases,

Doiturselfer
larry dillon,

larry dillon,

I need serious help. My Mitsubishi ws65711 just went out. I looked on all sorts of blogs, forums. etc...and concluded it was possibly my DM board. upon looking at the back of my tv I could not find the DM board would u could u help me find this so I can check the caps. yes, it was the green blinking light of death. thanks [email protected]

Apatel
Hey guys, same problem with

Hey guys, same problem with Mit WS-65712 tv. I attempting the same solutions with green light blinking and tv not turning on from above. The only thing that worked was entering code on remote from above bkraft1557 (enter,0, 3, 5, 0, enter), then device button and power and it turned on.

Larry Dillon
no such model as the WS-65712

no such model as the WS-65712, that I know of check it again please on the back of the set please
Larry Dillon.

JoeB
When installing the

When installing the capacitors does it matter which hole the long prong goes in and which the short goes in? I did pay attention to the + or -, if there is one on the capacitor. Does this matter. The reason I am asking is that I replaced the for caps on my 65813 and the blinking light is still occuring. Thanks

Larry Dillon
oh yes for sure!!! capacitors

oh yes for sure!!! capacitors do have a polarity/ plus and the minus THAT MUST Be observed!!!!!!!if they are not installed right you will blow up the DM maybe you did not install the DM correctly when you reinstalled it. hopefully that is what happened you need to take out the DM and make sure all the caps are installed correctly!! then install the DM without the case around it as it is difficult to line up the connectors at the bottom of the DM with the case on. after you make sure that the DM is seated right. plug in the set and see if the light stops flashing. if so unplug the set!!! then install the case back around the DM then plug back in the set, after the green light stops flashing again turn on the set and hopefully you did not blow out the DM power supplies!!
Larry Dillon

Larry Dillon

ctryguy41
yes larry, i have a

yes larry, i have a mitsubishi 55" model 55859 and when you plug it in the timer light flashes for about a minute then stops. when you push the power button to turn it on, the timer light comes on for about 1 or 2 seconds then goes out and the set doesnt come on. can you help me with this problem please.

Chuck D
Larry, I too have the

Larry, I too have the blinking green light instead of a picture on my WS-65615. I tried disconnecting the keyboard and starting it with the remote but it does the same thing. The light blinks for about a minute and then stops. When I try to turn it on either from the front or with the remote with the keyboard disconnected, I can hear 4 or 5 faint chirps about a second apart. I checked opened it up, everything looks ok visually.

Any documentation/advice/instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Chuck

Joe1224
Hello Larry or anyone with

Hello Larry or anyone with experience in the following problem,

Hope you can help me on a Mitsubishi model WD-62627.
The timer light blinks for about 30-45 seconds and stop.
The problem after the light stop there is no power at all.
I even tried to get a code pressing the Menu-Device for few seconds, "nothing".
I took the chassis a part and checked for any bad caps or fuses and they tested ok.
Reseted all boards with no success.
If you can provide any help that will be great.
My email [email protected].

Thanks in advance.
Joe1224

xp4u2nv
I have a Mitsubishi WS-65411

I have a Mitsubishi WS-65411 that has the blinking light problem as mentioned so many times before. Can you please send me any diagrams - schematics - part #'s that I will need to make this repair successful. Send to [email protected]

Larry Dillon
Joe1224, xp4u2nv, I have no

Joe1224, xp4u2nv, I have no info on those models sorry.
Larry D.

Joe1224
Larry Dillon said: Joe1224,

Larry Dillon said: Joe1224, xp4u2nv, I have no info on those models sorry. Larry D.

Hey Larry,

Thank you for replying so quickly.

Nothing to be sorry about, I fixed few WD-5XXXX with your instructions. Thanks.

If I can figure out what's wrong with this set I'll post the solution, so people can use the info as I did with yours.

Thanks again and keep the good work.

Joe1224

greg000
westinghouse w33001 have red

westinghouse w33001 have red light on

Larry Dillon
greg000,sorry no info or

greg000,sorry no info or manuals for this make or model
Larry D.

Larry Dillon
Start a new thread on the

Start a new thread on the site and see if anyone answers you.
Larry D

Larry Dillon
That would be great to share

That would be great to share the repair info once you fix it or find the info.
Larry D

JoeB
Larry Dillon said: oh yes for

Larry Dillon said: oh yes for sure!!! capacitors do have a polarity/ plus and the minus THAT MUST Be observed!!!!!!!if they are not installed right you will blow up the DM maybe you did not install the DM correctly when you reinstalled it. hopefully that is what happened you need to take out the DM and make sure all the caps are installed correctly!! then install the DM without the case around it as it is difficult to line up the connectors at the bottom of the DM with the case on. after you make sure that the DM is seated right. plug in the set and see if the light stops flashing. if so unplug the set!!! then install the case back around the DM then plug back in the set, after the green light stops flashing again turn on the set and hopefully you did not blow out the DM power supplies!! Larry Dillon Larry Dillon

Well, when I reversed polarity on one of the caps I must have blown one of the pico fuses. The kit I received from TVRepairkits.com came with two pico fuses but there are three on back of the board near the cap soldering points. I replaced two and reinstalled the board and the green light was still blinking beyond 70 seconds.  I just received another set of pico fuses and replaced the third one and reinstalled the dm board, plugged in the TV, and after a minute the light stopped blinking. The TV turned on and is back in operation.  Thanks for your help.  I wanted to mention the pico fuse and polarity issue to make sure others are aware of the importance of polarity with these caps.

JMoney23
Sup Larry,

Sup Larry,

I'm suffering with the same problem and I would like to know if you can help me with this and the blinking started like weeks ago and now it just wouldn't stop and I dread that I'm gonna be spending hundreds just on repair alone so if you could guide me through this and hopefully with success that it would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

JMoney23

Pages

Connect With Techlore