896 posts / 0 new
Last post
SanDonut
can you also send me repair

can you also send me repair information? my email is [email protected]. thanks

RobertD
Larry,

Larry,
Same issue with the blinking green light on 55613. It happened when we lost power to the house with the remnants of hurricane Ike. I've tried all the other remedies; reset button, removed power for a day, let the light blink for two days straight.....now I'm ready to get inside and accomplish the capacitor fix myself. If you would be so kind to provide the step by step to me, that would be most appreciated!

Rob

[email protected]

Hanz
I also just started having

I also just started having this problem with my WS-55613. Ive had it for 4 years or so and never had a problem til now. Can someone send me full guide with pictures to [email protected]

Thank You!

Mitch Shanley
my appologies.. I actually

my appologies.. I actually have the ws-66513 with flashing light problem.. not the ws55615... i wrote it down wrong awhile back..

Please send info on ws-55613

Larry Dillon
Mitch what is the e-mail

Mitch what is the e-mail addressto send it too?

Mitch Shanley
sorry.. e-mail is

sorry.. e-mail is [email protected]

thanks a bunch

Stephen Pierce
Hi Larry! Looks like you got

Hi Larry! Looks like you got your work cut out for you emailing this stuff all around :-) Could you add me to your list of those to receive the directions too please. Much appreciated! Have a great week my friend. [email protected]

Steve

Stephen Pierce
Ahh, never mind. I figured

Ahh, never mind. I figured out which board it was. All fixed and working great! Thanks everyone!

Unfolded
Larry, could you please email

Larry, could you please email me the pictures and instructions I have a WS 55613 with the same issue.

thank you in advance bryan

[email protected]

MichelleMH
I am having the same green

I am having the same green light blinking problem. I have purchased the 4 capacitors but now need instructions & pictures to fix. =) Please send to me at [email protected]

randy.becker
Mitsubishi WS-55613

Mitsubishi WS-55613

well it looks like this site has a lot of helpfull info. I am trying to fix a TV for my professor that has the same problem: The flashing green light.

I've been reeding through different threads trying to gather as much info on all the parts that might need to be replaced. So far it looks like I need to check the fuses, the capacitors for bulge,and a couple of other components. I havent found anyone that said that they have sucessfully fixed both the blinking green light with no power and the black screen of death with the purple lines. The black screen with the purple lines has not happened yet, but it sounds like after getting one thing fixed this happens. So is this TV a never ended black hole; as my professor puts it, or can I fix it for a reasonable price. Any info on the parts that people had to replace and the cost would be helpful

Larry Dillon
usssually, the 4 caps in the

usssually, the 4 caps in the dM and sonetimes the convergence ic's are bad also cost to do yourself dould be no mor the 40to 50 bucks if that!

fwb_fl_ed
I would like to thank you

I would like to thank you Larry Dillon. Your fix did the trick. I had the famous blinking light problem but it was intermitent and seemed to coinside with power outages so I was skeptical that my problem was the same as the rest. I waited for a month after I recieved the instructions before I gave it a shot. I found the instructions very helpful and there were only a couple of detail differences (I am reaaly meticulous). I had not soldered for 20 years but I managed clean welds. The TV has now been working without fail for two months. I spent 1 1/2 hrs from start to finish including cleanup but this could be done faster for someone not so picky as I. I also had cleaned my dusty lenses while I was there. Again sorry I doubted you Larry and thanks. Ed Bakle

Larry Dillon
your very welcome! glad to

your very welcome! glad to hear you took the shot and fixed it! Feels good to save 800 or so bucks does'nt it?

Stizza
Hi Larry:

Hi Larry:

I, too, have the same non-stop green light blinking problem. A few days ago it was blinking and resetting did the problem, but not today. Could you please be so kind as to e-mail me your pictures and instructions for the WS-55613.

Thank you!

Larry Dillon
e-mail them to where?????????

e-mail them to where?????????????id you forget your e-mail adress? I do not know what it is!

Stizza
Sorry I thought I included

Sorry I thought I included the e-mail address. It is [email protected]

Thanks again!

Jed E.
Where might this DM module be

Where might this DM module be located? I also have the same

Jed E.
Where might this DM module be

Where might this DM module be located. I also have the same green flashing light problem. I have all the other info written down as to fix it, just need some direction on where the DM module might be located? Thanks..

Larry Dillon
I Can send you all the

I Can send you all the instuctions if you like?

Jed E.
If you could send me complete

If you could send me complete directions on where the DM module is and instructions on which capacitors that I should be looking at, I'm sure I can figure out the rest... Thanks and I really appreciate it!

Jed E.
If you can send the entire

If you can send the entire instructions to [email protected], it would greatly be appreciated... Thanks! =)

mrsworkingparty
I have a Mitsubishi WS-65515

I have a Mitsubishi WS-65515 that has also suffered the green light of death. I am so glad I kept searching for info on this. This website was about 4 pages down! If you could please send me the pictures and info for the DM Module I would greatly appreciate it! I will be sure to check the capacitors first!
[email protected]

frnkam
I also need the fix on green

I also need the fix on green flashing light with the clicking noise that follows then shuts down. I did the system reset, didn't work. FYI: In July 08, I replaced the lamp & in Sept. 08, repair man came & replaced a Warranty part for false replace lamp message. Now this, Can you help me?

Stizza
Larry, thanks so much for the

Larry, thanks so much for the repair instructions. Yesterday my husband reinstalled the board after having a friend replace and solder the four new capacitors. What a cheap fix (less than $10) after the repair shops said the repair could cost upwards of $800 if they did the work. Thanks for saving us big bucks!

frnkam
Larry- Is there anyway you

Larry- Is there anyway you could email me the repair instructions. One note I missed typed my Model # it's a WD-52631 Mitsubishi. Thanks, Juli

Larry Dillon
still a miss-type, no such

still a miss-type, no such model as you typed.

frnkam
Have the Owner's Guide in

Have the Owner's Guide in front of me now. WD-52631 This has to be it.

Thanks again for your trouble

mrsworkingparty
Larry did you get my request?

Larry did you get my request? If you are still on here, or can someone else email me the instructions? I am not sure if it will work for me, I have a newer model and couldn't find anything that said DM module in the back of tv. But If I could see the instructions I can know for sure what I am looking for. Thanks again!

[email protected]

JLF3113
Thanks again for this post.

Thanks again for this post. I was able to replace the capacitors for my tv and get it working again. I bought the capacitors from Radio Shack and it was relativly easy. Thanks again to everyone who did the research on this matter!

Pages

Connect With Techlore