mitsubishi ws-55613 repair

167 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wondering
please help, changed all 7

please help, changed all 7 caps with 25v 1000uf and it came on one time just fine then started blinking again without stopping after i unplugged it to move it back in place.

rsl
I have a ws-55613. Where is

I have a ws-55613. Where is the DM module, and how do I remove it?

rsl
please, please, please, send

please, please, please, send the DM module repair info on a ws-55613.

[email protected]

gblues651
Larry Dillon said: I might

Larry Dillon said: I might have a repair for you to do for your problem but I will need an e-mail address to send it to you.

hi larry, i have the same blinking green light on my 55613 set could you please send me the repair info, thanks in advance. [email protected] 

lebite
Hi Larry, I have the same

Hi Larry, I have the same blinking problem. Can you email the fix to [email protected]

Thanks!

Eddie

Bubba WI
It seems Larry is the GUY!!

It seems Larry is the GUY!! I am having the blinking light of death on my WS-55613. Can i get the repair instuctions? [email protected]

Wondering
Larry Dillon said: Yes it

Larry Dillon said: Yes it most likely is the capacitors but they should be replaced at the very first sign of a problem, such as wiggly lines, the set gets unplugged and light blinks for a short time and comes back on. Sure tale sign that the capacitors are going bad. I have repaired at least 300 of these sets and more on-line.

Hey Larry, I have changed the caps on my WS-65909 with 25v 1000uf ones and the set stopped blinking one time then when i unplugged it to put it back in place, blinky is back on and won't stop, any other suggestions. This model has seven caps on the DM board and i replaced them all. please send any suggestions to [email protected]    Thanks

Wondering
please help, changed all 7

please help, changed all 7 caps with 25v 1000uf and it came on one time just fine then started blinking again without stopping after i unplugged it to move it back in place.

rsl
I have a ws-55613. Where is

I have a ws-55613. Where is the DM module, and how do I remove it?

rsl
please, please, please, send

please, please, please, send the DM module repair info on a ws-55613.

[email protected]

gblues651
Larry Dillon said: I might

Larry Dillon said: I might have a repair for you to do for your problem but I will need an e-mail address to send it to you.

hi larry, i have the same blinking green light on my 55613 set could you please send me the repair info, thanks in advance. [email protected] 

lebite
Hi Larry, I have the same

Hi Larry, I have the same blinking problem. Can you email the fix to [email protected]

Thanks!

Eddie

Bubba WI
It seems Larry is the GUY!!

It seems Larry is the GUY!! I am having the blinking light of death on my WS-55613. Can i get the repair instuctions? [email protected]

kelly
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
Use the link I sent to you to order the right capacitors. most of the time the 50 volt caps are way to big for the case and forceing them into the board could break it.

hey Larry, i have a mitsubishi WD-628256 that has the blinking light and wont power on...i have read about the capacitors, but i am having trouble getting the dang board out of the tv!  Please help when you can, thanks,John

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
are you sure of that model

are you sure of that model number? Never seen that one?

Larry Dillon
alll the repair facts and

alll the repair facts and repair documents are available in the technicians corner under the resources tab on the home page.

katiemartin
Larry -

Larry -

I have the BLOD also on a WS-55613. I replaced the 4 Caps and nothing changed. I then bought a multimeter and tested the 3 mini fuses near the caps. All have good continuity. Any suggestions on where to go from here - if not the land fill?

Thanks
Landon

Larry Dillon
are you sure the DM is seated

are you sure the DM is seated correctly? 8 out of 10 TV's that do not work after the cap replacement is because the DM is not seated correctly, take off the case and install onto the chassis then wait around a minute oe so and if the light stops flashing unplug and install the case back around the DM, remember, it takes around two to three minutes for the light to go out after you plug the set back in.

katiemartin
Thx - I will try to make

Thx - I will try to make sure its seated properly. Ill have to put the caps back in it...I took the new caps back out to test them. Is it possible to test them once installed?

THX
Landon

katiemartin
Larry. Call me if you need a

Larry. Call me if you need a kidney. I gave the black DM Board plugs a good push down and after 60 seconds of blinking the green light went out then clouds parted and god said let there be Larry. The Tv worked.

Bonus that its a built in and I don't have to remodel.

-Landon

Larry Dillon
yes but only with an ESR

yes but only with an ESR capacitor meter

jbahime
larry can you send me those

larry can you send me those repair instructions, Please.. I have WS-613 Thanks a ton

[email protected]

jbahime
Larry Dillon said: yes but

Larry Dillon said: yes but only with an ESR capacitor meter

Larry Can i get a copy of that repair guide for the green blinking light of death? My father-in-law has two of these things and the other one already died. had to have a repairman charged $350 and $24 foir the Caps.. I have the WS-55613

[email protected]

Thanks a ton

John Blick
Larry,

Larry,

I have a WS 55513 rear projection. We had a storm and after the TV would work for a while, then the picture would seem to turn off and the green light started blinking. I could turn it off and then off at first and it would come back. A day later, that wouldn't work. I read online to unplug it for an extended time and then try again, which seemed to work although I really didn't use it much to test. One day I tried it and now I have just barely discernable wavy lines and I get the exact same thing despite what input I am looking at. I can enter menu no problem and see it perfectly. When I try to program channels, it comes back that it hasn't sensed any. I'm not getting the blinking green light now. Note that I have three little kids (6,10 and 12), and this is the TV in their play room, so they might have done something to the TV. Also the TV is plugged into a decent surge protector.

Any ideas or suggestions. My email is [email protected]

Thank you very much.

kerry1978
I replaced the DMU board to

I replaced the DMU board to fix flashing green light issue. Now I get audio but no video. The menu screen comes up on the screen to change inputs but no cable etc. Tried componets cable box and cable direct. Any ideas? Please help!

Larry Dillon
you changed the entire board

you changed the entire board or had it repaired?

kerry1978
i had the board repaired...

i had the board repaired....power supply and capacitors...the flashing green light on the front was the original problem..got the board back and now i have this issue...

Larry Dillon
did they replace the 4

did they replace the 4 capacitors how much was it for the repair???? DId theu use the right capacitors?
Larry

kerry1978
yea the 4 capacitors were

yea the 4 capacitors were replaced and power supply...he seemed pretty confident that this was the problem..it was $180 for the repair

Larry Dillon
WOW!! that is a lot of cash

WOW!! that is a lot of cash for a few caps!!!AND WITH No warranty!! Are you sure you installed the DM properly? these are hard to see the connector on the bottom, and this may sound silly but 95% of sets thatdo not work after a DM repair of this model is because the DM IS not installed all the way into the connector on the bottom!!!!!!TRIPLE CHECK THIS!!!!
Larry D

Pages

Connect With Techlore