Mitsubishi WS-65613

108 posts / 0 new
Last post
J_L_P
Larry, I am having the same

Larry, I am having the same blinking light problemson my WD-6725. I would really appreciate it if you can send me the repair instructions. My email address is:

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
I am confused about the model

I am confused about the model you posted under and the model you aresking about. do they look the same////?????

J_L_P
Sorry I've been to so many

Sorry I've been to so many site trying to find a way to fix my TV I didn't notice i got into the wrong area. My tvis a WD-62725, didn't mean to post twice

Michael O
Jerry Taylor said:

Jerry Taylor said:

subs651 said: I too am having this problem with the 65613. Tried replacement of the capacitors, but still blinking light issue. Could you please send me the documentation spoke of in earlier requests in this forum?

subs651 - You need to provide an e-mail address before we can provide you witht the information.

Can you send me the documentation as well??? Ihave replaced capacitors twice and had a a pro do it. Still Blinking!!!
[email protected]

Thanks so much

Larry Dillon
Sounds like your DM is bad???

Sounds like your DM is bad????
Larry Dillon

Doug L
Larry, I have a Mitsubishi

Larry, I have a Mitsubishi ws-65613 pojector tv and have the green blinking light problem. Would you be so kind as to forward the repair instructions to me for the green blinking light problem.

Thank you in advanced for your help.

my email address is: [email protected]

Pirate Pete
Kind of the same problem.

Kind of the same problem. Mine is a VS-60703. Has a solid green light but won't come on. I don't see any bad capisitors. I had a small coolant leak which I cleaned with denatured alchol as another forum suggested. Any help would be very welcome.

Larry Dillon
oh man too bad those are hard

oh man too bad those are hard to correct!!!! you will need to take out the board scrub it underwater fix any burnt traces on the board,let it dry out-for several days fix the leak then reinstall your board, cross your fingers than turn it on.
Larry D.

Pirate Pete
It's ok to put the under

It's ok to put the under water? I have scrubbed it using alcohol. There was a very small amount - 2-3 drops.
Could this have happened when I moved the tv when it was turned on? There are no areas that look burnt at all. I don't think the coolant was on the board for long, less than a week between the time I moved it until the time it quit.

Larry Dillon
yes as long as it is set

yes as long as it is set aside long enough to dry out!!!
Larry D.

Donna
Larry,

Larry,

Having a the same problem as everyone else The infamous blinking green light. I could really use some help could you send me the instructions please and thank you

[email protected]

JamesV
Larry, I have a WS-65613 that

Larry, I have a WS-65613 that just started to have the blinking gree timer light issue. Can you send me the repair information that seems to be working for everyone. (Any idea why the manufacture is not stepping up to make this repair? I had a JVC unit that had cap problems and after seeing everyone having the same problem, they sent out repair kits or took them in for repair, even after the warranty was up).
Thanks

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon,

green light blinking
mits ws-65613 the light wont

mits ws-65613 the light wont quit blinking and it wont turn on ,, the tv isnt that old and hardly used ,, can you help me,,, some pics on how to fix would help and instrutions ,, thanx david

nick jacks
got a mitubish!@# @ 4free now

got a mitubish!@# @ 4free now i
know y send instrutions i solder all the time just were 2 start help me@[email protected]

Marst920
Larry I also have a WS 65613

Larry I also have a WS 65613 with the dreaded blinking green light> Would you please send me the repair info. Thank You So Much !!! John

[email protected]

evil
The repair instructions can

The repair instructions can be found in the technicians corner in the resources tab.

Pages

Connect With Techlore