Mitsubishi WS-65613

108 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jerry Taylor
subs651 said: I too am having

subs651 said: I too am having this problem with the 65613. Tried replacement of the capacitors, but still blinking light issue. Could you please send me the documentation spoke of in earlier requests in this forum?

subs651 - You need to provide an e-mail address before we can provide you witht the information.

Charleskc
I changed the caps and

I changed the caps and unfortunately it still doesn't work. The light is still flashing. What next? Thanks... email is [email protected]

Larry Dillon
did you make sure the dM Is

did you make sure the dM Is seated correctly into mthe bottom connectors, the riht wy is to remove he dM board and take off the case around it, then reseat the board and see if light goes out in a minute or so, it it does, unplug set and reinstall the case back around the DM. Good luck

Charleskc
I changed out the capacitors,

I changed out the capacitors, but still flashing green light. What next?

Larry Dillon
did you make sure the dM Is

did you make sure the dM Is seated correctly into the bottom connectors, the right wsy is to remove he dM board and take off the case around it, then reseat the board and see if light goes out in a minute or so, it it does, unplug set and reinstall the case back around th DM Board.

Charleskc
Larry.. thanks for your reply

Larry.. thanks for your reply. I have tried that and still no luck. Should I try new capacitors or could it be something else.

Larry Dillon
make sure it is seated

make sure it is seated vorrectly and check the small surface mounted fuses on theDM board solder side.

Charleskc
Larry.. can you send me the

Larry.. can you send me the repair documents? I rechecked everything and still no luck. [email protected]

Larry Dillon
cold be a bad DM assembly

cold be a bad DM assembly then, how long has this set been working and then not working for youz/, where there times the set would work and then did not work then it started to work?

Michael O
Well let me join the club of

Well let me join the club of the blinking light issue. My has done it from time to time but just hit the constant blinking light that will not go away 2 days ago. Larry, any way you could send me the Service instruction manual for the WS-65613? [email protected]

I have had this TV for years and it has been awesome and really want to get it fixed correctly. Thanks Larry

don blake
I have a WS-65613 and have

I have a WS-65613 and have just joined the blinking light club - I'm amazed how many of these sets are out there with the same problem. Mine would do this every now and then before, but resetting it always cleared up the problem, but no more. If possible, can you email me the procedures to troubleshoot and repair this? Thanks in advance, Larry.
My email is [email protected]

RStewart
Glad to see I'm not alone. I

Glad to see I'm not alone. I have the WS-65613 and am in desperate need of the service manual and or a schematic. If I could get that info it would be a godsend! [email protected]

Larry Dillon
well we wnt you to fix your

well we wnt you to fix your TV suprfast and save big bucks!

RedBass
Mitsubishi WS-65613 TV.

Mitsubishi WS-65613 TV. Currently has the green blinking light show. In need of these awesome DIY instructions to continue the football season. Thanks!!![email protected]

Wingman
Larry,

Larry,

I have this green light blinking rapidly on my TV Mitsubishi WS65613 for days now. It started when it was unplugged last Saturday. Can you please help me fix my TV. Thank you in advance.

[email protected]

Wingman
Thanks you,sir!!!! I already

Thanks you,sir!!!! I already ordered the capacitor. Something I can do handy.
Wish me good luck.

ArmyEOD
Larry,

Larry,

I'm having the same blinking light problem. I would really appreciate it if you can please send me the fix directions. My email address is:

[email protected]

ArmyEOD
Larry, I am having the same

Larry, I am having the same blinking light problems. I would really appreciate it if you can send me the fixing instructions. My email address is:

[email protected]

mendella
Hello all,

Hello all,

I own Mitsubishi ws-65613 pojector tv, and got green blinking light problem for the past few day. Would you be kindly as to forward repair instructions to me for the green blinking light problem on the WS-65613 Pl.easeÂ…. 

Thank you in advanced for all your help.

Nick at [email protected]

Nick

RStewart
Just wanted to say thx again

Just wanted to say thx again Larry. This was an easy fix, if you have experience soldering circuit boards. I'll do what I can to return the favor!

Bobf
Hey I now have a green

Hey I now have a green blinking light on the front of my tv. Was hoping I could get a copy of the repair instructions. Also anyone ever cleaned the mirrors on one of these tvs? I own the Ws-65613 big screen? I usually pay for a tv guy to come to my house to clean but was never home when he cleaned it, wife was and doesnt remember how or what he cleaned.. HA ha o well. Times are tough any help would be appricated!!

Thanks
Bob
[email protected]

Franky23
We're having the same problem

We're having the same problem with the

timbuchanan0
Could I be sent this repair

Could I be sent this repair guide/manuel? [email protected] my mits won't turn on until I reset it

xeng3d
Hi Larry, i guess i have the

Hi Larry, i guess i have the same blinking symptom with my ws-65xxx tv and it been dead for about 3 months now. Can you send me the info how to fix my tv?
[email protected]

NOTE!! I just pressed the Menu+Device for 5sec. The power light blink, blink pause blink, blink. 5x What do i need to do to fix this problem?

Thank You.

kb59
Larry, I hope you're still

Larry, I hope you're still monitoring this thread.  I have a Mit WS-A55 that has similar symptoms, powers off after two seconds.  I hear the power relay click but haven't determine which part(s) to replace.  I actually downloaded the service manual for this model but I'm sure your instructions would be much easier than me trying to fix it by trial and error.  Probably cheaper too.  If you could please send me a copy of your instructions I would be very greatful.  Thanks in advance, [email protected].

DAN F
Hi I had The Power Go off the

Hi I had The Power Go off the other day and now my ws-65613 won't turn back on all I see is the little Green lite flashing on the front. Can any body Help
Thanks Dan
[email protected]
Call A local Repair guy and He came to my house with a bag full of diodes he pulled the back cover off and remove the
Ecm took the cover off remove 4 diodes and replace all for
with new ones batter then stock put it back togehter.
about 1 1/2 hours later Working good total labor and parts
$150.00 and all work was done in my home.

Larry Dillon
Dan I cannot send you any

Dan I cannot send you any repair/fix Documents without an E-Mail

Eric Daugherty (not verified)
Ok so here I am I have a

Ok so here I am I have a 65613 projection tv and like everyone else, I too had the Green Light of Death..... So I decided to have mine fixed........Well long story short after about 8 months, I get my Tv back and was told that he added a cap and diode. that i had to wait about 1 Hour after pluging it in so that it could charge cap. he said I only had 1 volt and was to have 5 volts therefore causing the blinking light.... well after getting it home it worked great, ..... for about 4 days.... then I went to turn it on and NOTHING.... Now what do I do....????? Can someone please HELP. I could use any and all knowledge to get my 65 inch TV back... PLease send me any info you may have. I have a little experiance in scehmatics, and troubleshooting electronics.

PLEASE HELP.......

Bill

Email [email protected]

Toonman13
Larry,

Larry,
My green light on my WS-65613 stops flashing after about one minute, just like it should, but my TV won't turn on. My wife says we had an extended brown-out today, most devices in the house would not turn on and the ligts would only come on dim. After that, no TV.

I thought I would start by checking the fuses, would you please send me the repair docs? Thanks in advance.

toonman13 at gmail dot com

J_L_P
Larry, I have this same

Larry, I have this same blinking problem on my Wd-62725, could you please send me the repair info. Thank-You in advance. [email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore