Mitsubishi WS-65613

108 posts / 0 new
Last post
Katina
I have the ws-65613 tv and

I have the ws-65613 tv and the green light has been blinking for two days non-stop could some one please send me info. on how to take care of this problem?  My email is [email protected].

Thanks,

Katina

illadelph12
I have the WS-65613. We just

I have the WS-65613. We just had a series of brownouts here in the Bay Area and now, a half hour before the Super Bowl, my TV will not come on. I'm having the same blinking green light issue. Is there a way to reset the TV so that it will start up or was a fuse blown in the power shortage? Someone please help, I have company en route to my home to watch the game and I can't get my TV to start up. :(

Larry Dillon
illadelph12, sorry about your

illadelph12, sorry about your TV problem. There is a possibility that there is a capacitor problem with the TV set and if you have any soldering experience, you may be able to save big bucks by repairing this TV set yourself. I will need your e-mail address and I will send you the repair documents. Good luck.

Larry Dillon
Katina, I will send those

Katina, I will send those repair documents and the service manual out to you this morning. Good Luck with your repair.

IFIXORANGECRAP
I have already changed the

I have already changed the capacitors in the DM module and it didnt solve the problem.

I feel this problem is in the protection circuit. Seems like the power supply will not stay on.

After i plug the tv in,I wait 70 sec for the timmer light to go out. There is a code 12. when I push the power button I can hear the relay K9A50 click,cycling on and off. There is voltage at the horizontal out put transister wich comes and goes with the click.

I havent checked for HV output but I can hear the whine of HV when the set clicks on, but no picture or sound.Then is clicks off.

If I unplug the yoke conector the set just clicks on then powers off and stays off.

Is there a common resistor that opens some where?I have checked Q5A51 and it tests good.

dan olson
Larry,

Larry,

I'm in the same boat with everyone else.  I have the WS-65613 and the green light continually blinks and nothing works.  Could you send me the fix too.  Thanks.

Dan

[email protected]

gfualum
Larry, like other on this

Larry, like other on this thread my Mitsubishi WS-65613 TV has continuous blinking green light and I be grateful to have the repair instructions/manual to resolve this problem. Thank you in advance.

Anthony
[email protected]

Larry Dillon
On their way Tony. Good Luck

On their way Tony. Good Luck with the repair.

aj
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

I too am experiencing the same blinking green light on my Mitsubishi WS-65613 HDTV. Would you please forward me your repair instructions? I greatly appreciate your time and assistance. Freddiej My email address is: [email protected]

ladysman
Larry,

Larry,
Could you please send me the manuals too? Mine isn't blinking (yet) but i'm sure I'll need to do something to it someday. I do get these wavy diagonal lines Most noticable when i'm in the menu of the TV and in dark images. Any idea?

Please send to [email protected]

Thanks!

Larry Dillon
Yeppers the capacitors are on

Yeppers the capacitors are on their way out. That is the first sign with the wavy lines.

ladysman
Darn. Can you send me the

Darn. Can you send me the info I need. Soldering is easy so I shoudl be able to fix it. I assume it will have the info on which capacitors and where to get them.

Thanks!

Jeepuser
I have the blinking light on

I have the blinking light on my 65613 and could really use your help. I tried several things such as reset and pressing combo of buttons Thanks in advance for all your help .

Jeepuser

My email is [email protected]

gtups
Hi Larry, I am having the sam

Hi Larry, I am having the sam problem with my 65613 mitsubishi and was wondering if I could get the manual as well. thanks fro your help in advance.

strikt9
im in the same situation too

im in the same situation too can u please help me with my blinking green light on my mitsubishi ws-65613 thankx Ken [email protected]

JAYDOG
Larry,

Larry,
I wrote to you a while ago & have yet to get time to look @ my TV. Can you please send me the manual & skimatic for my 65613. Thank you in advance. Going to give it a try.

Jason

JAYDOG
Larry,

Larry,
Would kind of help if I gave you a email address huh.
[email protected]

Thanks again,
Jason

Eric C
Larry, I am having the same

Larry, I am having the same problem with my Mitsu WS-65511 HDTV. The continuous blinking green light. Can you send me service manual and instructions and everything you think i will need to self repair my tv. I appreciate everything you're doing for all of us. [email protected]

Ryan Burchfield
Larry,

Larry,

Blinking green light of death as well on the WS 65613. Changed the puffy caps and still to no avail. Could you please send me the documentation spoke of in earlier requests in this forum to [email protected] please? Also do you have a paypal where I can make a donation?

Best Regards from Houston,

Ryan Burchfield 

Ryan Burchfield
Larry,

Larry,

Blinking green light of death as well on the WS 65613. Changed the puffy caps and still to no avail. Could you please send me the documentation spoke of in earlier requests in this forum to [email protected] please? Also do you have a paypal where I can make a donation?

Best Regards from Houston,

Ryan Burchfield

victim
WOW I have the same issue

WOW I have the same issue with my ws-65613. Larry can you please e-mail me with the details on the repair. I think you are a life saver in here . Thankyou CJ [email protected]

Papa
I too am having this problem

I too am having this problem with the 65613. Could you email the details on the repair? I'm handy enough with the soldering part & hope that's the hardest part of repairing the 300lb beast. Thanks, Tony [email protected]

Proletgo
I too am needing the

I too am needing the instructions or manual on how to fix the blinking green light problem. or how to replace the capacitors on the dm board.

James at [email protected]

Thank You for the assist.

Papa
James,

James,
I will send you the instructions that I have. Got my 65613 back up & running with them. Hope it does the trick.
Tony

illadelph12
Could you please send them to

Could you please send them to me as well? My address is [email protected]. My tv self corrected just in time for the Super Bowl a few months back, but tonight when I got home from work and attempted to turn on my TV it wouldn't turn on and the green light began blinking.

-Scott

Papa
Scott,

Scott,
Will send them out today. Hope it will help.
Tony

Jerry Taylor
djtony said: James, I will

djtony said: James, I will send you the instructions that I have. Got my 65613 back up & running with them. Hope it does the trick. Tony

Tony, Would you be so kind as to forward repair instructions to me for the green blinking light problem on the WS-65613...I just started getting that problem when I went to turn on the Ryder Cup Golf Championship this morning Yell

My e-mail is:  [email protected]

Papa
Jerry,

Jerry,
Will send them out today. Hope it helps with the problem.
Tony

Jerry Taylor
Tony,

Tony,

Thanks again for the expeditious reply to my request.  Thanks to you and this forum, my TV is back up and running.

Jerry

Laughing

subs651
I too am having this problem

I too am having this problem with the 65613. Tried replacement of the capacitors, but still blinking light issue.

Could you please send me the documentation spoke of in earlier requests in this forum?

Pages

Connect With Techlore