Green Blinking Light on Mitsubishi HDTV

783 posts / 0 new
Last post
KellyM
Larry,

Larry,

Could you please send me the documents for the WS-55511 for the blinking light issue and any service manuals that you can to [email protected]. Thanks!

dawizzard
Larry - I have a WS55805 with

Larry - I have a WS55805 with the same green light blinking issue - any instructions you could email would be great.

[email protected]

Thanks, Ed

cruzinc
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:

Make sure none of the front control butons are jamed or stuck into the set. and a model number would help also.make sure the remote is also good by pointing the remote in ftont of s digitl camrera whie presing a button, it should light up blue if the rmote is good. if it does not light up on th end of the rmot, it i bsd, good luck

Larry, I checked the control buttons and they are not jammed or stuck-I also did the test with the remote and the digital camera and it does light up blue-again the model number is Mitsubishi WS-55711- and is a 55" TV-Serial # is 105974- Again the TV goes on when the power button on the TV is pressed- and are able to play with the x-box- but when I try to change devices or view menu it does not allow me- while in the device mode I'm able to move the color yellow to the other list of devices but I can't any except for the device 5 which is the front input video and sound-also volume buttons go back to its original position-

Any further help is appreciated-

J-pow
Could you please send me the

Could you please send me the documents for the 55

J-pow
Could you please send me the

Could you please send me the documents for the 55" Mitsubishi WS-55859 to repair an issue with the blinking timer light not truning off when the tv is plugged in and any service manuals that you can to [email protected]. Thanks!

Papa
Larry,

Larry,
on my wd-52725 i have replaced 12 of the 16v caps and i also replaced the 2 10v caps as they looked bad as well.after reassembly,i still had the blinking timer light.there was a terminal jack marked PA on the middle board that i could not find a plug for so i again took everything apart to make sure i didnt miss it somewhere.not finding it i again reassembled everything and this time the timer light shut off after a minute or so like it is supposed to.i turned the set on,the power light came on then nothing.i checked for a error code and it came back 1,2 which is no error i believe.
i again took everything apart,checked everything visually,reassembled and now i am back to the blinking timer.any suggestions?
there is a micro fuse(i believe) marked AG9D00 just above the ac power jack that doesnt show any continuity.could that be a problem ? (after further research i think this is a surge protector of some kind)
thanks so much for sharing your knowledge!!!

williecat
Larry-

Larry-
I have a WD62525 that won't turn on. The bulb has been replaced and this did not solve the problem. I'd like to remove the DM board and replace/repair capacitors if needed. Would you mind emailing the service manual for the WD62525 to [email protected] ?

Thanks!
Matt

Neon806
I have a green blinking light

I have a green blinking light on a WD-52525. Could you send me the repair documents please to [email protected].

dkh1952
I have a WD62525 that won't

I have a WD62525 that won't turn on. The bulb has been replaced and this did not solve the problem. I'd like to remove the DM board and replace/repair capacitors if needed. Would you mind emailing the service manual for the WD62525 to [email protected]

toymonster
Hi, we have a mits 55" ws

Hi, we have a mits 55" ws 55613 entertainment master also. It does NOT have the dreaded green blinking light problem. Instead the t.v. will shut itself off after only a bit of entertaining. The Sound and video go but the menues still pull up. There is no magical amount of time that this happens in, nor any climate/weather conditions that seem to anger him. The "Great One", (our T.V.) will usually turn right back on, but sometimes there will be wavy lines across it that either gradually go away in a minute, or decide to stay a while. Occasionaly a mystical black screen with purpleish waves apears when turned back on. At that point we turn him back off to rest a while before asking him to entertain us once again. There is no problem code that comes up, when we do the menu and input buttons it comes up 12, (no prolems).

I am very concerned about the "Great Ones" condition, I am wondering if it has something to do with him getting to overheated. I have placed a fan next to him, and made sure there is room around and over him so the air can flow. So far he is responding to nothing and his condition seems to be getting more frequent.

We are still recovering from the loss of our old Zenith to the "green screen gods", and now have only this 55" "Great One"(that was free by the way, thank you craigs list) and a 19" in the home, we could probably not afford to buy this t.v. ourselvs and are ever so gratefull to the nice people in Parker who gave him to us. We are worried that the loss of the "Great One" could terribly and irreperably hurt our children as well as our parrots, both seem to have no imagination left in them, and refuse to try.
Please help us before their brains go into overlaod and ooze out their ears.

No really our T.V. is Broke and I can not find a darn thing on the net about THIS type of problem with them. Can Anyone help us? Please?

Thank you ,
Frustrated mother in Colorado

Yaz
Larry-

Larry-
I have the green light issue with our 52" Mitsubishi WD-52628. Would you please send the instructions for diassembling the TV and replacing the caps to
[email protected]

Thank you very much,
scottanddeb

toymonster
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I am the person with the non-green light problem. Well the problem we were having has now progressed into the GREEN LIGHT PRPBLEM. Could you please send a copy of the information our way also?, or any one else that has it. Thanks much
[email protected]

I really appreciate it

lazypop
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

Although I am new to this blog, it is interesting that so many are experiencing the same issue I am having with the green blinking light. Could you please send me the documents for the WS-55511 for the blinking light issue and any service manuals that you can to [email protected]

Thanks for all your help.

lazypop
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

Although I am new to this blog, it is interesting how many other peopl are experiencing the same green blinking issue as me. Could you please send me the documents for the WS-55511 for the blinking light issue and any service manuals that you can to [email protected]

Thanks for all your help.

Mitsu- Bitchy
Hey fellow Mitsubishi lovers.

Hey fellow Mitsubishi lovers..

I also have the blinking light of death on my WS-B55.

I'd appreciate it if someone could send me the necessary instructions to fix this--

Thank you,

Mike

[email protected]

Z-Man
Hi,

Hi,

I have a Mitsubishi HDTV 1080 WS-55859. Error Code 12:

Last year I replaced my caps and fixed my set.

Last week the set went out again so I assumed it was the same problem so I replaced the caps again. The second install did not fix my problem; The indicator light flashes for 70 seconds then shuts off, I turn the TV power button on, I hear a click the indicator light comes on steady for two seconds then I hear a second click and the TV shuts off.

Can anyone help diagnose my problem and help me fix my TV set?

Thank you.

[email protected]
I have a repair manual and schmatics for this set if anyone needs them.

jhruzek
Larry,

Larry,

Could you email the blinking light instructions for a WS-55511 to [email protected]? Any service manuals as well would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

robbe
hello, i am also having the

hello, i am also having the blinking green light issue with my mitsubishi 1080 hdtv. any repair instructions would be greatly appreciated. i think the model is the wd-65000. thanks
robbe

[email protected]

bmamanini
Wow, seems like alot of

Wow, seems like alot of people are having the same problem as me. That darn blinking green light even after unplugging and hitting the reset button. Please, please can I have the instructions to fix this??? Thank you so much!

bmamanini
Wow, seems like alot of

Wow, seems like alot of people are having the same problem as me. That darn blinking green light even after unplugging and hitting the reset button. Please, please can I have the instructions to fix this??? Thank you so much!
I have the mitsubishi ws-65713

Ge0q
Dear Larry,

Dear Larry,
I have a Wd 62535 that I need to begin trouble shoot. The red light comes on and it is not the lamp. Do you have a manual for this unit. If you can send me a copy at [email protected], I would be forever grateful. Thanks.

Happyguy
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have a WS-48513 blinking green lite of death issue. Can you help forward the DM fix info? My email is [email protected]. Thx in advance.

Happyguy.

Pauline1951
I am also experiencing the

I am also experiencing the "green flashing light" and its football day!! ugh!!
Hey Larry...could you please send me info on how to repair?
would really appreciate it! :) WS-485 [email protected]

Aimee34
I am also having the "green

I am also having the "green light flashing " problem!!
Larry could you please send me the repair manual so I to can repair my tv.
I would hate to throw it out if I can fix it myself.
Thank you very much
Mitsubishi- Model WS 48515. [email protected]

williecat
I posted earlier and never

I posted earlier and never received any response from Larry so we ordered the downloadable service manual online for $15, dismantled our WD-62525, and found the problem to be bad capacitors on the DM board, apparently a fairly common problem in the early DLP Mits tvs. Please see this thread for information on how to repair yourself if you are handy.

http://www.hdtvoice.com/voice/showthread.php?t=20219

My husband bought the soldering equipment and the capacitors and replaced them himself. Saved us lots of money because our tv is working again...

Ramrock
Hi Larry

Hi Larry

I have a WS 65511 I don't get rhe blinking light but when I turn It on the green light is solid for about 3 sec and then turns off. I changed the 7 caps, the old ones did not look bad but I changed them anyway. I still have the same problems the set just turns off. Could you please send me any info you can about the set.

Thanks
[email protected]

toymonster
Ramrock said: Hi Larry I have

Ramrock said: Hi Larry I have a WS 65511 I don't get rhe blinking light but when I turn It on the green light is solid for about 3 sec and then turns off. I changed the 7 caps, the old ones did not look bad but I changed them anyway. I still have the same problems the set just turns off. Could you please send me any info you can about the set. Thanks [email protected]

We are having the same problem.  We changed the capacitors and nothing changed.  We actuall replaced them 2 times just to make sure.  We steped up our Surge/emi/rfiprotector then did the second capacitor change, still no fix.

Here is a list of our symptoms if any one can help PLEASE email.[email protected] or [email protected]

Symptoms:

#1. T.V. audio and video shut off while watching.  Green light stays on. 

#2. Turn T.V. back on;  Sometimes comes right back on, then shits off eventually again (no weather heat noise vibration anything seems to trigger it, it just happens), sometimes goes to input screen, sometimes goes to wavy purple and black screen,

sometimes will not come back on at all.

#3.  When it does not came back at all, we open the case up get the DM board out, unplug the main wiring connection, and put it back.  Most of the time this works, sometimes we let it sit overnoght and then try again in the morning, then it works for a day or two again before we have to do the same thing.

#5. Occasionaly when we turn it back on it will go to a white bulb screen.  It looks like the bulbs light up onto the screen, but no show.  We keep on Keepin' on for a bit with the power button and eventually it will come on.

That is it.  I am stumped!  There no situation that seems to bring this on, and can't figure out what theh ****  we are doing that makes it come back on. 

This T.V. is the WS 55613 model if that helps.  We need helps, Please... anybody?...  [email protected] or [email protected]

ThanksCry

Alnp
WS 65511

WS 65511

green light is solid for about 3 sec and then turns off.

We are having the same problem.  We changed the capacitors and nothing changed.    Green light stays on. 

Pull the main boards, check convergence ic's and other components and connector sockets for cold solder joints.

toymonster
Alnp said:

Alnp said:

WS 65511

green light is solid for about 3 sec and then turns off.

We are having the same problem.  We changed the capacitors and nothing changed.    Green light stays on. 

Pull the main boards, check convergence ic's and other components and connector sockets for cold solder joints.

Hi, thank you.  Did you fix the problem with your T.V.? When you say ic's this is the interface connectors, right?  Thank you so much we appreciate you taking the time to help!Wink

h-mcnally
I seem to have the same

I seem to have the same problem with my mitsubishi VS-55601. The green led light is on but tv wont come on. Can you send me the info on fixing this? My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Pages

Connect With Techlore