Mitsubishi WS-55613

896 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jason Donaldson
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

I am also having the green flashing light problem on my WS-55613. Could you send me the info on how to fix it. [email protected]

Thanks for all your help and happy New Year!

Jason 

Larry Dillon
Jason, I will be sending out

Jason, I will be sending out this repair information tonight, Good Luck with the repair.

grenier
Larry Dillon said: I will

Larry Dillon said: I will send them out to you this morning. Good Luck

Larry,

I, too, will be needing those detailed instructions on this repair of the blinking green light problem. It has been a problem for quite some time, almost since it was brand new, although it has never gone this long. I am so grateful to have found this info you share. Thank you in advance.

m.grenier

grenier
Larry,

Larry,

Forgot to post my email...

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
m. grenier, I am sending out

m. grenier, I am sending out that information a little later tonight. Good Luck with the repair.

CWilliams
Larry, I am thinking about

Larry, I am thinking about buying a Tv, with what sounds to be, the same problem. (Blinking poewr light issue). Can you please send me those instructions you were reffering to with the other troubled cstomers. THANK YOU!

CWilliams
OOPS... here you go ...

OOPS... here you go ... [email protected].... thanks agaoin Larry!

CWilliams
Hi Larry. Well I just

Hi Larry. Well I just purchased it. It is a WS-65613 with the same flashing light problem as descried above. Do you think I could the instructions for replacement from you as well? Thanks in advance! This forum is great! [email protected]

Larry Dillon
On its way CW, Good Luck with

On its way CW, Good Luck with the repair

RAS
Hi Larry

Hi Larry

I am also having the green flashing light problem on my WS-55613. Could you send me the info on how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.  Please send to [email protected].

RAS

Hemi Reaper
Hi Larry

Hi Larry

I have the WS-55613 with the mean green flasher.  Could you send me the information, manuals, pictures, etc.  I tear down engines, flash chips, wire amps so it's time to broaden my scope.  The last Mitsu I worked on was an Evo and that was fun.  My Adress:  [email protected]

WILLIAM EDWARDS
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have to say, I am absolutely blown away by this forum!  My WS-55613 started blinking yesterday.  It won't power on anymore.  It seems you have some instructions for resolving the problem??!  Are these things that a novice can do (with a tendancy for details)?

Could you please send the data for fixing this issue?  My address is: [email protected]

Thanks in advance--you're providing a great service

Jim

Larry Dillon
Jim, Hemi, and rAS, I will

Jim, Hemi, and rAS, I will send out the repair documents a little later this morning. Good Luck with the repair.

Bobbygeo
I have the same blinking

I have the same blinking light problem as so many with the Mitsubishi 55613 and from what I've read here it sounds like there is a great chance it is the cap problem or the fuses. Would you please send me the detailed fix it solution with pictures?

Thanks,

please send to [email protected]

Larry Dillon
Bobby, I will send out the

Bobby, I will send out the repair documents a little laterv this morning. Good Luck with the repair.

Kevins462
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

Just wanted to say thank you for your help.  I went to a place here in town called Tinkertronics and bought a the 4 capacitors and a soldering iron for about 20 dollars.  I pulled the DM board and replaced the "puffy" caps, then put everything back together.  Plugged the tv in and it started right up.  My ws65615 is back to normal.  Whole process took me about 2 hours.  Thanks again.

Kevin

Larry Dillon
Great news Kevins462! Glad to

Great news Kevins462! Glad to hear it went off with out a snag!

paige
Larry Dillon, I have the

Larry Dillon, I have the blinking light as well. Could you e-mail me the detailed version with pictures. I cannot figure out where the DM board is. I have the WS-65813. My e-mail address is

[email protected]

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!

epritchard
Larry,

Larry,

Just a note to let you know that my Mitsubishi WS-55613 is back up and running, thanks again for all the great info and advice! 

I did run into an additional problem which delayed the start-up after replacing the 4 DM board caps(which didn't show much of a bulge by the way, ...good call!), I apparently have what has been termed "leaky switches" by some on the front cabinet controls.  After tracing voltages, fuse integrity,etc.,etc.,etc., throughout, start-up ocurred only after disconnecting the wiring harness leading to the front switches(POWER, MENU, etc.) This also disables the status light so it was quite a surprise when it came back to life without ANY green blinking light at all.

I had not had any issues with these switches previously, so others may want to consider this before getting too discouraged after replacing the caps(I know I sure was bummed when it didn't appear to be a fix for me!)

Again, thanks for all the help and you can count on me to sing the praises of Techlore from here on.     

Larry Dillon
Great news man!! Thanks for

Great news man!! Thanks for the great and good words.

Joe Mama
I just did the cap fix on my

I just did the cap fix on my WS-55613,  My caps had 5uf, 6uf, 55uf and 120uf when I pulled them.

I still have 2 issues:

1)one some wavy lines when it is first powerd up that go away when it warms up, I've heard that it may be the 3300uf caps on the PSU.

2)sometimes the inputs go blue (ie switch to null) when the set is cold, don't have a clue here, but powering the set off and turning it on usually fixes that.  Anyone have a clue what thats about?

If possible, Larry, could I get the service manual?  mike.at.svn.net

I'd like to get the rest of the issues smoothed out on this set,

Thanks to this group for all the great info!

-M

Dave Repking
Larry,

Larry,

Can you please send me pictures and information on making this repair as well? I have the

WS-55613 with the Flashing green light of death as well.  [email protected]

Thanks

Robert

realtyloanpro
Larry,

Larry,

Just one more poor sucker fooled by Mitsubishi's old reputation I guess.  From reading this thread - it sounds like I've got DM issues - please forward the details with pictures on changing out the DM caps!    Thanks!!!   [email protected]

Will

Larry Dillon
Will do in a little bit

Will do in a little bit realityloadpro. Good Luck with your repair.

toolanddieguy
Wow this appears to be pretty

Wow this appears to be pretty common. My ws-55613 just started the blinking light yesterday.

Could I please get the repair infor sent to me also. Email is [email protected] thx in advance.

Larry Dillon
toolguy, I will send out the

toolguy, I will send out the repair documents in a short while. Good Luck.

Programguy
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

Got the same blinking green light on the same WS-55613 Projection TV and would greatly appreciate the repair info you have been sending out to all the other victims. 

([email protected])

Thank you very much for your help,

Mike

holchar
We've had the same problem

We've had the same problem with our WS-55613, but we don't have the extra cash to pay to get it fixed, so we would greatly appreciate any help you could send our way!!!!  Thanks!!

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
Mike and holchar, I will be

Mike and holchar, I will be sending out the repair information to you in due time. Good Luck with your repair.

Remus
Larry,I just aquired a

Larry,
I just aquired a Mitsubishi WD-52825 DLP manufactured in 2004. When i got it, i plugged it in and the timer light was flashing. i tried reseting it, and reset the timer, but nothing seems to work, i'm guessing that maybe i'm having the same problem as all these other folks are. What do you think? is there a way to check? can you send me the fix for the board in case i would need it? thank you for your time,

Remus([email protected])

Pages

Connect With Techlore