Connecting laptop to TV

154 posts / 0 new
Last post
Matt Whitlock
frustrated123 said:

frustrated123 said:
I am trying to connect my HP laptop to my Sanyo TV(which is about 6 years old. I purchased a component cable with the 15 pin connection to my laptop and then the audio cable. The audio works, but the connection to my TV is not working. It is just the blue screen. I have WIndows 7 on my laptop. I am no techy so I need some help. I tried changing the resolution to the lowest setting I have 800X600, then I had a black line vibrating on the tv screen.

The cable you're probably using (as you've described it) won't work.

Read page 4 of this article: http://www.techlore.com/article/10061/How-To-Connect-a-Computer-To-Your-TV/

probowl74
I have had this problem

I have had this problem before if you are using windows vista you can try the moblity help and you quick start on your task bar

vjay
hi my tv is old sony not

hi my tv is old sony not flate vga is nvidia geforce 9500 gt my tv has svideo input and computer have vga dvi hdmi and i m
useing vga to svideo and rca adapter but i m geting gray screen on tv when i conect with pc
and can u tell me can i use vga to cart cable mean one side vga and other side scart to conect pc to tv plz

Pages

Connect With Techlore