Mitsubishi WD52525 Blinking Green Light

161 posts / 0 new
Last post
elcoholic
...I know I'm a couple years

...I know I'm a couple years late on this thread, but if you've still got the instructions, I could use them...I've already got the new caps. pj.marsh at gmail.com thanks!

MitSux
Hello Larry, I have been

Hello Larry, I have been reading the posts and believe I am having the same problem. Timer light flashes 11 times then pauses then 11 times again. If you have the cure I would greatly appreciate it. [email protected]

eric bottino
my mitsubishi tv model number

my mitsubishi tv model number wd52525 was working fine and i moved now i have a blinking green light my manual is packed in storage can u help

entreri
go here http://www.techlore
Phantom_9192
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
I have a WD62627 and it's now giving me the red lamp light with no picture. I power cycle (after a reset) the TV, turn it on, and the green light is on for about 85 seconds and then the red lamp light comes on (solid). When I power up the TV I can hear a click and what sounds like the colorwheel spinning up, but no picture (no luminescence whatsoever). I have a new bulb which does not help.
Could you please send me what you have?
phantom_9192 (at) yahoo

Thanks.

jsherrow
I have the same problem,

I have the same problem, please send me the info as well. [email protected]

moeymo
hey larry could you tell me

hey larry could you tell me what board or caps need replaced for green blinking light? PLEASE NEED HELP

moeymo
oh yea larry missulaci@gmail

oh yea larry [email protected] sorry could i just buy whole baord and what would it be callled power supply board?

Kaltani
I guess I could use the same

I guess I could use the same documentation, I had this issue, popped the back off, replaced three bad caps, now I power on and get about a full minute of green status light, before the board switches to solid red again.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that I must have somehow missed a cap?

evil
The fix can be found in the

The fix can be found in the Service Manual section of this site.

Pages

Connect With Techlore