Mitsubishi WD52525 Blinking Green Light

161 posts / 0 new
Last post
waynek
I have had a mitsubishi

I have had a mitsubishi ws55511 projection tv for about six years.Have had the blinking green light of death repaired once under warrenty.Now I have it again at my expense.Mitsubishi will not do any thing to help.I gave over 3400.00 for this set and now I can't use it.I have been reading a lot of forums about this problem and decided to fix it my self.I removed the DM module and inspected the DM power board.Sure enought there they were seven bulging caps.I have ordered new 1000uf 35v 105c caps to replace them.I will let you know what happens

alonso752
They can send the information

They can send the information to repair the dm of my wd 52525 my e-mail is [email protected]

waynek
Thanks for the info Alonzo.I

Thanks for the info Alonzo.I've found the information on how to repair my 55" mits tv but I cant seem to find the correct capacitors.I've ordered them 3 times and the have been backordered twice,and once they sent me the wrong parts.I have another order on the way.Hope this is the correct parts.I did get a message from Misubishi saying they would offer me a 900.00 credit on a new tv because of no parts avaliable.Not sure what to do.

waynek
Yea it works I fixed me tv

Yea it works I fixed me tv.Finaly got the correct caps put them in and it works just great.My thanks to everyone who is involved in this post,thank you thank you thank you.

RAH
I have the blinking green

I have the blinking green light of death. Could you please send me any helpfull info.

Larry Dillon
Not without a correct e-mail

Not without a correct e-mail addres and a good model number

ollieburger
I am another victim. Could

I am another victim. Could you please send me the instructions for the mitsu fix.
Thaks

JBAT
LARRY, I HAVE THE SAME

LARRY, I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS EVERYONE ELSE. CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME ANY INFO OR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REPAIR THIS TV? THANKS IN ADVANCE, JIM...

[email protected]

partsbill
Larry, I have the WD-62525

Larry, I have the WD-62525 with the same blinking light.. will you send me
any instructions you have the repiaring this please?

[email protected]

Thanks

Donna
Our 16-year old son says we

Our 16-year old son says we too have green blinking light problem with model 62525. If anyone can email to us the quick fix repair info it would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

Larry Dillon
This will be a fix but not a

This will be a fix but not a quick or an easy one!!

rsguitarman
Larry,

Larry,

I also have this problem on a WD-62525. Could you please send the repair info to [email protected]? I would appreciate it.

dtrz
Hey there!

Hey there!

We have the fast blinking green light issue!!! Help! Would you send the picture and info on how to repair this! E-mail is [email protected]......

Thank you

Boostable
I now have the blinking light

I now have the blinking light issue now to, can you send me the documentation as well. [email protected]

Thanks,

JW

geg19
I now have the blinking light

I now have the blinking light issue now to, can you send me the documentation as well. [email protected]

THANK YOU KINDLY!

GG

PS - back in 11/07 we paid a tech $495.00 to replace some of these "capacitors". We are about ready to buy a new set and not have to deal with this anymore...but it just doesn't seem right. Repair or Replace????? HELP!!!!

AprilMcBride77
HI LARRY MY NAME IS APRIL AND

HI LARRY MY NAME IS APRIL AND I TO HAVE THE GREEN LIGHT TIMER BLINKING COULD U PLEASE SEND ME THE PAPERS FOR THE WD52525 PLEASE MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

DamianTaimi
help Larry, How are you. I

help Larry, How are you. I hope you can help me with a WD 62525. I've had the blinking light problem several times over the past year and have always been able to reset but this time when i reset it and unplugged it i got nothing at all. Yes i did plug it back in. Can you please send the fix for the caps. I hope this will take care of the problem. thanks in advance. my email is [email protected]

abuzz
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

Could you be so kind as to also send me the instructions on ending the perpetual blinking green light on my WD-62525.

hcm614 at mac dot com
Thanks!

pql
i know this is about a year

i know this is about a year since its been posted, but Larry could you send me the repair documentation on the mitsubishi. i am having serious problems with my wd-52525 mainly the blinking and the tv indicating my tv is overheating and is going to shut off. my email is [email protected]

thanks

Suzyq1963
Help !!! I need the doc on

Help !!! I need the doc on how to repair the green flashing light problem before the kids and hubby mutiny !! Ever so many thanks!!

Suzyq1963
I think I needed to give you

I think I needed to give you my e-mail address regarding the green flashing light mutiny. It is [email protected]. Thanks !!!

Daprune
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

Could you be so kind as to also send me the instructions on ending the perpetual blinking green light on my WD-62525. I would really appreciate it. Thanks for your time and assistance.

[email protected]

DonaldOLiver
Hi Larry, i hope you are

Hi Larry, i hope you are still montering this posting, but im also having the blinking green light of death on my MITSUBISHI WD 52525. could you send me the documentation as well?

doliver(at)cbia(dot)org

thank you,
Don

Skydork
Larry- My TV just started

Larry- My TV just started doing this as well and I can't correct it the usual way anymore. Any info would be much appreciated in getting rid of this ridiculous flashing timer light! Thanks in advance!

[email protected]

kake5
Larry,

Larry,

Whow! Over 85 posts on the blinking light problem. I have this problem on a WD-52525. Could you please send the repair info to [email protected]? I would greatly appreciate it.

cbarnett55
I have seen where you have

I have seen where you have helped others with the issue of the continuous blinking green light on the Mitsubishi WD52525.

Could you please send me any documentation you have on a resolution to this issue? My e-mail address is [email protected]
Thanks.

BOB S
                        hi

hi larry,                i seem to have the same problem as thousands of others i also own a mitsubishi wd-62525 with the never ending green blinking timer light.if you could please help me fix this problem my family and i would be very thankful especially my children.my email is [email protected] thank you very much for your time

BPM
Hello all. I just found this

Hello all. I just found this site, and have been trying to figure out what has been going on with the blinking light on my Mitsubishi WD-62525 television. Now after reading all the post from almost two years ago here, I'm really pissed to see that Mitsubishi has released a product with a manufacturing defect that is widely known and won't show any integrity by initiating a manufacturing recall. It would show consumers they stand by their products. With that said, I will NEVER purchase anything from them again with their brand on it, and I hope this is a lesson to others to not do the same. I purchased my TV secondhand from a guy on craigslist, and it seemed to work ok for about two months when the lamp went out. I had to replace the lamp on it even though the guy I brought it from said he had just done it about 5 months earlier. Maybe or maybe not on that issue. After that, I tried to get the television to work but the green light just kept on flashing. I called out a technician, and luckily, he had the exact same set at his house. He said he rebuilt boards all the time and had an extra one with him that he was saving for his own television if it ever went out. He replaced my entire board and said this replacement board had slightly higher rated capacitors because he was aware of the problems of the defective boards that Mitsubishi shipped in the factory releases of this model of television sets. He even showed me all the bulging capacitors on the original board, and there were many. When he completed the job, my television worked perfectly. Now itÂ’s been about 10 months, and the problem with the blinking light is starting all over again. I'm going to sell this thing but not before I fix it. I won't screw people over the way Mitsubishi is screwing over its customers, but in the end, their reputation will screw them over as a junk manufacturer of electronic products. If anyone has the information of how to pull the DM board, and reinstall the capacitors, I'd really appreciate you forwarding it to me. [email protected]

BPM
Hello all. I just found this

Hello all. I just found this site, and have been trying to figure out what has been going on with the blinking light on my Mitsubishi WD-62525 television. Now after reading all the post from almost two years ago here, I'm really pissed to see that Mitsubishi has released a product with a manufacturing defect that is widely known and won't show any integrity by initiating a manufacturing recall. It would show consumers they stand by their products. With that said, I will NEVER purchase anything from them again with their brand on it, and I hope this is a lesson to others to not do the same. I purchased my TV secondhand from a guy on craigslist, and it seemed to work ok for about two months when the lamp went out. I had to replace the lamp on it even though the guy I brought it from said he had just done it about 5 months earlier. Maybe or maybe not on that issue. After that, I tried to get the television to work but the green light just kept on flashing. I called out a technician, and luckily, he had the exact same set at his house. He said he rebuilt boards all the time and had an extra one with him that he was saving for his own television if it ever went out. He replaced my entire board and said this replacement board had slightly higher rated capacitors because he was aware of the problems of the defective boards that Mitsubishi shipped in the factory releases of this model of television sets. He even showed me all the bulging capacitors on the original board, and there were many. When he completed the job, my television worked perfectly. Now itÂ’s been about 10 months, and the problem with the blinking light is starting all over again. I'm going to sell this thing but not before I fix it. I won't screw people over the way Mitsubishi is screwing over its customers, but in the end, their reputation will screw them over as a junk manufacturer of electronic products. If anyone has the information of how to pull the DM board, and reinstall the capacitors, I'd really appreciate you forwarding it to me. [email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore