need instructions for mitsubishi blinking light repair

591 posts / 0 new
Last post
Perch
Hello,

Hello,

Seems like alot of people have had the same issue regarding the blinking green light. I live out in the boondocks where there is no such thing as a TV repair man so it looks like my only option is to fix it myself. My WS-55859 also suffers from the blinking timer light problem. Could somebody please send me the instructions on how to fix and where to get the parts?

Appreciate the help
[email protected]

Shivad
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
on it.s way to you, Good Luck

Larry, I have a WD 62725. Recently while I was watching, I saw the status indicator with a red flash of light and then the green light started blinking. It doesn't go off no matter what I do except pull the plug. It starts to blink as soon as I plug in. The TV is 4 years old and never had a problem. Can you send instructions to repair.

Thanks,

Shiva

[email protected] 

aaronpagett
Larry,

Larry,

I have a WS-55 series with the green blinking light problem if you could email me the fix that would be great. My email is [email protected]  

thanks again,

Aaron

Jesus
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
My model is the Ws-65511. I replaced the 7 caps on the DM board, changed the IC STK393-110 and the set still will not turn on after I press the power button. All I still get is the green light blinking for 3 seconds, a

Larry Dillon
now it is time to look at the

now it is time to look at the standby and switched power supply voltage in the main power supply.

Bobby B
larry,

larry,

could you please send me instructions on how to fix blinking green light on mitsu ws65511? i assume i have the same bad capcitor issue as the rest of the people here. also, how much would it cost to have someone else solder the new capacitors for me? ballpark estimates are fine. if that fails, how much for a whole new board?

you can email to [email protected]

thanks!

Bobby B
larry,

larry,

could you please send me instructions on how to fix blinking green light on mitsu ws65511? i assume i have the same bad capcitor issue as the rest of the people here. also, how much would it cost to have someone else solder the new capacitors for me? ballpark estimates are fine. if that fails, how much for a whole new board?

you can email to [email protected]

thanks!

Neeley
Larry Dillon said: you nee to

Larry Dillon said: you nee to go to pando.com to download thw attachment.

Hi Larry I have a 65 inch mitsubishi  Rear screen projection TV that the timer light is continually blinking on.   I had to move the TV as my living room floor got wet and now after placing back to normal I get the blinking light even after trying to reset . Can you please send me the instructions for attemping to fix the issue myself??

I would really appreciate it.  my email is [email protected]

carmy
My 65 inch Medallion also has

My 65 inch Medallion also has flashing green light problem. Please send me the instructions also when you get the chance Larry. my email is [email protected]

carmy
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Sorry I did not include this with my post.. My model number is WS-65713 and email is [email protected]. Thank you for your help!!

paige
Need repair instructions for

Need repair instructions for my Mitsubishi Medallion WS65869 got the green light syndrome. Think its the DM Board help me please.

paige
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
wherer do I send it too!!

So so sorry my email is [email protected] thank you so much.

Robert W.
I have the ws 65613, the

I have the ws 65613, the blinking light issue. 1: How much does it normally cost to repair. 2: can i repair it myself i am new at this. 3: where do I get the parts for repair and after reading previous comments can i replace part that others did not to make sure everything goes well. The repair man is suppose to come out on Saturday, Nov. 8, 2008. Will I be shocked for his cost. Final question, can you send me instructions on how to repair. Thanks, Robert.

carlos512
I have a mitsubishi ws65511

I have a mitsubishi ws65511 blinking 45 seconds i need help to unsolved this problem thank you

Larry Dillon
on this model, if the light

on this model, if the light stops blinking after 45 secs to a minute, the DM is not the problem, and most likely the convergence IC"s are bad,

Robert W.
Light does not stop blinking

Light does not stop blinking so the ic is bad is this correct.

Larry Dillon
no not necessarely, but the

no not necessarely, but the odds are they are bad. Found this trouble for some reason a lot lately.best thing to do would be to find and check the convergence fuses, tske them out and check them. If you find one or more bad, replace the convergence IC's FIRST!!then replace the small pico fuse.

Robert W.
Where do i find how to take

Where do i find how to take this monster apart.

Robert W.
Larry Dillon said: whre do I

Larry Dillon said: whre do I send them too Robert?

send them to [email protected] or do you need my address

Robert W.
can you send instruction on

can you send instruction on how to fix ws 65613 blinking light issue.

drinkaforty
Larry, like so many others i

Larry, like so many others i have the bliking light problem on my Mits. tv. WS model. I have read the IC replacement manual and have printed the service manual. I have tested all the pico fuses and all check out. I am no tech head by anymeans and am not suck on what to do. I understand that i must "remove all of the solder on the convergence output IC pin" only i have no idea what that is or looks like. can you help and point me in the right direction. My TV is currently onpen and the chassis exposed. I await further instruction.

Thanks for your time,

Dave

[email protected]

drinkaforty
last posting: "I am NOt stuck

last posting: "I am NOt stuck on what to do" should read I am NOW stuck on what do do.

carmy
working on fix for my Mitsu

working on fix for my Mitsu will let you know if I am successful

carlos512
I have a mitsubishi ws-65511

I have a mitsubishi ws-65511 blinking 45 seconds and i replaced the ic convergence so i still have the same problem

Larry Dillon
Check the switched and

Check the switched and unswitched power supply voltages as wll as F9A01 thru F9A05 Make sure all the voltages are around the ame as the schematic says it should be.

carmy
I replaced capacitors and tv

I replaced capacitors and tv powered on blinking light gone. However, now I dont have video(i do have sound) what should I be looking for to try and see what happened and what I may have knocked out of place?

busterbobo
larry.....can you help me out

larry.....can you help me out with the blinking light of death fix? my model is a ws-55589. please send to [email protected]

thanks!!

GeorgeS
Larry, I had a red 3short & 1

Larry, I had a red 3short & 1 long last night, I unpluged all night then when repowered I received a costant blinking green light now. It doesent seem to help when I reset or powerdown. Still the same blinking green light. Do you think the instructions & anything that can help me. Send all help to [email protected]

Thanks

lcpl barks usmc
send me instruction on

send me instruction on replaceing the comps on my dm board in my ws-55613 mitsubishi [email protected]

themachinistbill
Larry Dillon said: Sure Bruce

Larry Dillon said: Sure Bruce, i will get that out to you this afternoon. Good Luck

I hate to be a bother but I'm having the same problems with my wd62725 and I would appreciate it if you could send me the instructions for removing the boards and replacing capacitors.

email is :  [email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore